(OS) Jigsaw Puzzles

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

 

Jigsaw Puzzles
-anonymous






It was a Saturday, and a very bad one at that. It was start of the first weekend of our summer vacation… and it was raining hard. By chance or by global warming or whatever, a storm had found its way here in the city, with its gloom and flashes of lighting plus thunder booms. Its dark clouds hovered over the metropolis, pelting it mercilessly with heavy drops of rain and severely lessening the chances of any people to go out and enjoy what was supposed to be a very fun weekend. I so wanted to sing Rain-oppa’s song so badly to go along with the sudden and definitely unwelcome weather.


Actually, I could’ve dealt with all of that. I lived in a dorm with eight other rowdy girls, and I was in-charge of making sure those girls don’t get at each other’s throats or try to raid the fridge when no one’s looking. There’s never a dull moment when they’re around. Yoona’s antics and Yuri’s pranks never failed to make us laugh (even at the expense of someone else), and the sight of Sooyoung’s legendary eating habits was always something to behold.


However, most of them went home to their parents for the first few days of vacation, and won’t be back till Friday next week. So I was stuck at home, very spacious and sadly silent without those lively girls in it.


“TaeTae? Is there something wrong?”


Well, I was stuck at home with the most beautiful girl in world a.k.a. my girlfriend, so it was okay. Gosh, how cheesy that sounded, and so overused…


“Hm? Oh I was just wondering which piece to use next.”


“Yeah, this puzzle is really hard to solve, huh?”


“Remind me again why we’re doing jigsaw puzzles in the first place? On the bed, no less?”


“Um, because it’s raining outside, and there’s nothing better to do.”


“What about the TV?”


“Antenna got hit by lightning.”


“Xbox 360 Kinect? We could play a good game of Kinect Dance. Sunny downloaded KPOP content that has our songs in it sometime last week, right?”


“And Yoona broke the thing three days ago. Remember how mad Sunny got when she saw that Red Ring of Death?”


“Oh right, that. I’ve never seen that girl so furious like that ever since she got beaten in Tetris by a netizen.”


“And if you’re wondering about turning the living room into a mini club, think about it. With just the two of us, won’t it look too, you know… weird?”


“I guess you’re right,” I put down one piece on the puzzle board that was only 10 percent complete. Sighing, I said, “Isn’t there anything else we can do, Fany-ah?”


Tiffany looked at me with a reassuring eye-smile. It made my blood pressure and temperature rise just a little bit further. “I'm sorry... but the only thing we have here right now is this jigsaw puzzle.”


“But it’s soooooo hard to finish… I wanna do something else!! Something that doesn’t involve using brains.”


“Come on, TaeTae~ The puzzle looks nice enough. I mean, it’s a picture of us from our debut days. And it’s a gift from one of our precious SONE.”


“I know, I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter