(OS) Just A Dream

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Just A Dream
anonymous


 

“Oh god.” Tiffany checked her watch and said anxiously.

Tiffany was working on a project in school and she did not take note of the time. It was very late already, so late that the school would be locked by now. For some reasons, the school’s security guard did not go for his rounds today, and that’s why she didn’t get chased out of the school by anyone. Quickly, she gathered her things and ran as fast as her legs can take her to the school gate, and as she predicted and expected, the gate was locked.

“Damn.” Tiffany said to herself. A thought struck her instantly and she whipped out her phone almost immediately, intending to dial for help, but today must really be a very unlucky day for Tiffany. Her phone died on her. The thought of being stuck in this huge school alone just sends chills down her spine. She walked slowly and cautiously back into the school, checking her surroundings once in a while to make sure that it is safe. She was walking down the scary and dark corridor and she heard a noise. Tiffany freaked out and she immediately closed her eyes and squatted on the floor, using her hands to cup her ears. She could sense that something was approaching her and she prayed very hard. But this time round, it wasn’t a noise that she heard. It was a voice.

“Hey, are you alright?” the mysterious voice asked politely while tapping on Tiffany’s shoulder. Tiffany felt the tap on her shoulder and she ran as fast as she could away. Due to the darkness, she could not really see very well and she almost fell off the stairs but someone pulled her and embraced her. That person hugged her to give her a sense of security and whispered to her, “It’s okay. I’m not here to scare you, trust me.” Tiffany calmed down and looked at that person. It was a girl. Tiffany nodded and that person held Tiffany’s hand tightly while they were walking back to the corridor where they first met.

“And by the way, my name is Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon.” That person introduced herself.

“I’m Tiffany.” Tiffany introduced herself too.

“Nice name.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

Tiffany was puzzled why Taeyeon was there, and to find a topic for them to talk about, Tiffany asked,

“So why are you here? Stuck in the school too?”

“It may sound absurd, but yeah. I’m stuck here too. I’m a newly transferred student, so I don’t really know about the school system very well. Apparently this school is different from my previous school because in my previous school, it was very normal to work on projects up till this time and going back this late. What about you? Why are you stuck here?”

“Coincidentally, I was working on a project too. Didn’t take note of the time and got stuck in the school.”

Both of them continued to chat while sitting outside a random classroom. Tiffany was dead beat and was feeling sleepy. After some time, she fell asleep while resting her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon, who was afraid of waking Tiffany up, held in that position for a long time. Also afraid that Tiffany might feel cold in the middle of the night, she took off her jacket and placed it over Tiffany to give her some warmth. The night soon ended and it was daytime again.

Tiffany woke up to find that Taeyeon was awake already. Tiffany apologized to Taeyeon for making her stayed in that fixed position fearing that Tiffany might wake up, but Taeyeon didn’t mind at all. Though they only met for the first time yesterday night, Tiffany really liked Taeyeon. Tiffany started hanging out with Taeyeon during break times, because she enjoyed talking to Taeyeon so much. But whenever she’s with Taeyeon during those breaks in between, she always gets weird looks and glances from people around her. A few weeks past like this, but one day, her friend asked her,

“Tiffany, are you sick or something?”

“No Yuri. I’m perfectly fine. Why did you ask that?”

“Then why are you acting so weirdly?”

“Weirdly? I don’t get what you mean.”

“Those break times… Why are you…”

“I really don’t get you Yuri. What are you trying to say?”

“Nevermind… But if you’re not feeling well or anything, you gotta tell me okay? Because I’m your best friend, you must let me know everything. Well, almost everything.”

“Okay, I will.” Tiffany said the last reply and pondered about Yuri’s questions. What was Yuri trying to say…?

Tiffany spent most of her time with Taeyeon. And soon, she felt that herself being attracted to Taeyeon greatly. Although it is kind of wrong to crush on a girl, but she couldn’t help it. She was crushing on Taeyeon already. But fearing that if she confesses, Taeyeon might be too shocked and she will avoid Tiffany, she chose to keep that feeling to herself.

-1 week after Yuri’s question-

“Hey Tiffany. I have something important to tell you.”

“Yes Tae? What is it?”

“I’m leaving.”

“Leaving? Don’t joke around. Leaving where?”

“Leaving Korea. My dad wants me to stud

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter