Right here 3

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03.

---

An hour later, the rain had stopped and night had set in.

Both made way into the villa silently. 

Tiffany was in awe at how huge and beautiful the villa is. 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon had disappeared into one of the rooms and came back a while later with a towel in her hands. 

She made her way to Tiffany, catching her wife off guard. Slowly, she placed the towel on Tiffany’s head in an attempt to dry her wife. 

Tiffany was taken aback and remained speechless. While Taeyeon busied herself drying Tiffany, Tiffany was unknowingly drowning herself into Taeyeon’s eyes. 

They stood there for about two minutes before Tiffany’s phone went off.

Breaking her trance, she scrambled to her bag and retrieve her phone.

‘Hello?’

‘Baby, have you arrived yet? Are you okay? Did she try to hurt you? Did she bully you again?’

Walking away from Taeyeon, Tiffany spoke into her phone.

‘No.. Ermm.. No Baby.. I’m okay.. I was just caught in the rain. We just got here.’

‘Alright, you better wash up before you fall sick. Call me later ok?’

‘Sure baby. I will.’

Almost ending the call, Yuri whispered, ‘I love you..’

‘Me too baby..’ Tiffany replied, her heart feeling very unsettling and her eyes looking back at Taeyeon.
 

---

After the call ended, she saw Taeyeon preparing some hot soup on the table. 

She sighed.

Tiffany knew Taeyeon was trying. 

And it somewhat aches her knowing that she can’t provide the same to Taeyeon. 

She’s with Yuri, and she had no problem with her relationship that has been going on for the past 3 
years. She was forced willingly into this marriage. 

If the situation differs. If she wasn’t with Yuri. 

She might have tried at making their marriage work.

But the situation isn’t as such. Yuri is her girlfriend. And she had no intention of hurting the girl.
 

---

Taeyeon turned around and called out to her.

‘There’s no fresh ingredient in here. The maids could not make it in time to stock up due to the rain. 
We can head out tomorrow to get some groceries. I’ve prepared some instant soup. Drink it while it’s still hot. I’m taking a shower.’

Tiffany smiled appreciatively and nodded. Taeyeon then left the room while she head towards the dining table.
 

---

About an hour later, Tiffany went out into the living room to find Taeyeon watching TV.

Eyes still on the screen, Taeyeon voiced out. ‘There’s more than a room. It’ll save your effort to tape up the room.’

Tiffany chuckled. And Taeyeon thought that was the cutest thing ever.

‘Thanks for the heads up Tae. I was gonna look for a masking tape.’

Feeling Taeyeon’s eyes on her, she realised her slip up.

‘Erm.. I mean Taeyeon.. Yeah.. Taeyeon..’

‘Nah.. Tae’s fine. I like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter