(OS) The Spot

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 The Spot
-anonymous



Tiffany was alone on a sunny afternoon at the spot which meant so much to her. She stood there, deep in thought about what she should do. When she finally came up with a decision, she took her phone from her pocket and texted a certain someone.

To: Taetae <3

“Meet me at the spot. I have something important to tell you…I’ll be waiting.”

She took a deep long breath and mustered all her courage and pressed send.

A few seconds after, she received a reply.

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes. I love you.”

The last three words made her heart sink. She felt pain which she never thought she’d feel after hearing those three words.

She looked at the view in front of her and started to reminisce about the past.

It was in this same spot, 10 years ago, she met her bestfriend.

It was when Tiffany first arrived from the States. Her parents wanted her to experience and grow up to the culture of their race so they moved to Korea when she was 7 years old. Tiffany didn’t want to move to Korea because one, she didn’t know anyone there and two, she didn’t know how to speak the language.

She went on a stroll at the park near her house to clear up her mind. She missed her friends back in the states because she felt lonely. She spotted a bench which was on top of the hill overlooking the busy city. She smiled at the scene and made a mental note that she should go there often. She stayed there for a couple of hours, just staring the city allowing her thoughts to run freely on her mind. When she felt like she needed to leave to not worry her mother, she stood up, took one last look at the city and turned to leave. She bumped into someone shorter than her who was running and both of them fell from the impact. The shorter girl stood up immediately and offered her hand to the girl on the floor.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was running to. Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

The girl on the floor took her hand and stared at the shorter girl.

“I don’t speak Korean, do you understand English?” She said slowly for the shorter girl to understand.

The shorter girl just stared at her and when she didn’t get a reply she tried to speak again but this time using her little knowledge of the Korean language.

“Tiffany. Korean…No speak. Only understand.”

The shorter girl the giggled and extended her hand.

“Kim Taeyeon. Don’t worry, I understand English but like you, I can’t speak it. I was just messing with you.”

Tiffany accepted the hand in front of her and shook it.

They started talking, asking about each other and that was the start of a beautiful friendship. Since then, they became inseparable. They would meet up in the same spot to talk about random things and just hang out.

It was in this spot 3 years ago that they confessed to each other how they felt and developed their friendship into something more.

Taeyeon was sitting on the bench, waiting for Tiffany to arrive. She was looking at the view in front of her and was admiring the beauty of it. She was nervous because today is the day that she would tell her bestfriend that she had fallen for her. She was deep in thought that she didn’t notice the arrival of the bubbly girl. A pair of hands covered her eyes and a smile immediately appeared on her face because she knew too well who those hands belonged to.

“Guess who?” whispered Tiffany.

“Uhhmm, I don’t know…Could this be a talking mushroom named Miyoung?” Taeyeon said, wanting to tease the bubbly girl because she knew how much Tiffany hated her Korean name.

“Yah! I told you not to call me that!” Tiffany released her hand from Taeyeon’s face and sat beside the shorter girl.

“So what’s up Taetae? What is it that you wanted to tell me? Your message sounded so serious.”

“Fany-ahh, how long have we been friends?”

“Seven years and still counting. Why the sudden question?”

Taeyeon faced Tiffany and held her hand.

“Did I ever tell you that these past seven years have been the best years of my life? Ever since I met you Fany, I changed into this happy caring person. Even my parents noticed the change in me. You taught me how to smile and be happy and as cheesy as it may sound, you gave my life meaning. I guess what I’m trying to say here is that I love you Fany..I’m in love with you. I never expected to fall for my bestfriend but I did. You’re all I think about. Whenever we’re together I feel like I’m on cloud nine. Whenever you’re not with me, I long to see you, hear your voice and hold your hand. I’m not expecting you to love me back, I just want to tell you how I feel because I want you to know that you are more than a bestfriend to me. I’ve never felt this way before.”

Taeyeon lowered her head, avoiding eye contact because she was scared of how the girl would react. She was risking their friendship with this confession. She felt a hand on her left cheek, softly caressing it. She looked up and saw a smiling girl nearly in tears.

“Taetae, I feel the same way.” Tiffany said and brought the shorter girl in for a tight embrace.

A smile could then be seen in both faces.

Taeyeon broke the hug first saying, “Wait, I wanna make this official. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you be my girlfriend?”

Tiffany nodded her head.

Taeyeon stood up and started jumping up and down like a dork. She pulled Tiffany in for another hug and lifted the girl.

“I love you Fany.”

“I love you too Taetae.”

It was in this spot two years ago that they shared their first kiss.

It was their first year anniversary. Taeyeon wanted to make it special so she prepared a little surprise for Tiffany. She had informed the latter to meet her at the spot at 5pm.

Taeyeon prepared a little picnic for them to enjoy while looking at the sunset.

After she made sure everything as in place, she stood up, looked at her watch to see what time it was. She had a couple of minutes left so she waited for the bubbly girl while admiring the city. She has been here a million of times but the view still takes her breath away. A pair of hands then s around her waist from behind and instantly she knew who the owner of those hands belonged to. She turned to face the girl and gave her a tight embrace.

“Happy anniversary.” Taeyeon whispered into Tiffany’s ear.

“Happy anniversary! Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter