(OS) Need to See You

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Need to See You
by cala02



Taeyeon situated herself behind a huge bush, hiding herself from anyone's point of view.

"I hope she shows up today.." Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

For the past year Taeyeon has been coming to the same spot at the same time every day just to see a particular girl's face. Not that she was a stalker of any sort, okay kind of, maybe, not really, she just wanted to see a certain person. A certain person's beautiful eyes, beautiful hair and best of all that person's beautiful eye smile that can melt literally anyone's heart. Unfortunately, Taeyeon does not know anything about this particular girl except the fact that during every lunch break, she'd come here to eat. Taeyeon has tried many times to approach the girl and try to get to know her but every time Taeyeon would start, Taeyeon would never finish.

Finally, she appeared.

With long sparkling brown hair, curled up a bit at the bottom and shining eyes, Taeyeon felt her knees go weak.

"How could you be so beautiful?" Taeyeon asked herself.

Just then something out of the ordinary happened, a taller well-built guy interrupted the eye smiling girl while she was eating.

"Can we not break up!? Tiffany please." the guy begged.

"I've already decided Wooyoung, please just accept it." the girl answered back in a cold tone.

"Babe, you know I love you so much, so please?" Wooyoung becoming more desperate, held onto the girl's wrist.

"I told you, no." she finally exploded and yelled at him.

"Why!? Why??" Wooyoung demanded furiously, no girl has ever rejected him.

"I know the reasons why you asked me out..." tears began to stroll down her cheeks, oh how Taeyeon wanted to wipe them away.

Seeing her hurt like this made Taeyeon want to just jump out there and take her away.

"Oh, alright. It's not like I can't live without you. Fine. I can get any girl I want, I don't need you." Infuriated, Wooyoung kicked the home-made lunches that Tiffany had prepared and then left.

Finally after putting up such a strong front, the girl broke down in tears. Taeyeon felt like a knife had pierce through her heart, it pained her to see the girl she wants to befriend so much, cry.

"Is that all they think about? How to get on top of me?" the girl sobbed even louder, "no one really cares about me, I'm just a tool.."

Realizing the bell had rung, the eye-smiling girl quickly wiped away her tears and packed up her smashed lunch then headed for her classes.

Taeyeon sighed and then stared at the sky, "how could you do something to hurt such a beautiful girl god?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Today's another boring day for Taeyeon, the only thing she look forward to was to see that girl again.

"Tipani...was it?.." Taeyeon thought to herself, trying to remember what that guy had called the eye smiling girl.

"Taeyeon are you alright?" Jessica worriedly asked.

"U-u-h yes.." Taeyeon nervously replied.

"Seriously, if you really want to meet her I can introduce you two.." Jessica slightly smiled.

"U-u-h, no it's okay.." Taeyeon lowered her head, she wasn't ready to actually meet Tiffany...yet.

-ding dong-

The moment the bell had rung, Taeyeon quickly gathered her stuff and darted out the door before the teacher had dismissed them.

"Sigh....what a love struck shorty.." Jessica quietly sighed.

"You're not the one to talk, aren't you love struck...with me?" the girl sitting beside Jessica, namely Yuri, grinned.

Jessica's face instantly flushed red as a tomato, it was true.

Outside, in the school's beautiful courtyard, Taeyeon hid behind that same bush again, waiting for that particular girl to appear.

"I'm going to talk to her!..FIGHTING!" Taeyeon told herself for the 900th time.

Then she appeared.

Today was different, it was quiet and she was smiling brightly, unlike her usual behaviour.

"I wonder why she's so happy today...?" Taeyeon thought to herself.

How did Taeyeon know that Tiffany was really happy? After observing the girl for nearly a year, Taeyeon's gotten use to every one of Tiffany's facial expression that she can easily tell when Tiffany's sad, angry or happy.

Today she seemed super excited and happy...

The bell rung again signalling that lunch break is over, what a disappointment, Taeyeon didn't even get to talk to Tiffany.

The moment the bell had rung, Taeyeon noticed the change in expression on Tiffany's face, a hint of disappointment was written all over her face.

Again, she would pack her lunch up then head back to her classes.

The same routine occurred for the next following days, Taeyeon getting out of class to see Tiffany but would never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter