(OS) CRAMPED

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

CRAMPED 

AUTHOR:ANONYMOUS
 

 


"Would you like this in the next size?"

The saleslady happily assisted Tiffany with her shopping. Taeyeon stood idly by while staring at the scarves on display. Tiffany continued to eye the pink sea of clothes waiting to be bought. It was agreed that Taeyeon's paycheck would suffer from the last minute Christmas shopping.

"Yes. Thank you" Tiffany replied. The saleslady left the couple to check on the sizes.

"Taengoo?"

"Hm?" Taeyeon looked up from the scarves display to find a wide smile on Tiffany's face. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I can tell that you want to buy those couple scarves" Tiffany confidently answered. The other couples next to them just finished grabbing pairs of scarves. Taeyeon waited for them to leave before answering.

"Yeah. Come on, help me choose" she replied as she put the pink scarves aside. She knew Tiffany would go for them first.

"Hey! Why are you setting the pink ones aside? They're cute!" Tiffany grabbed the pink ones. "We should get these"

"Let's buy something that isn't pink for once" Taeyeon suggested, eyeing the white ones. She smiled upon feeling the fluffy fabric.

"Ehhh! But these are so cute!" Tiffany continued to argue. She wanted the pink scarves and that was final. She pouted and started rubbing Taeyeon's arm. "Pleeeeaaaase"

Taeyeon had to give in. It would have surely killed her if she didn't. "Okay, okay. Let's try them on then" she finally agreed before grabbing Tiffany's hand. They made their way to the fitting room and left their cart outside.

"Hmmm, it's too long for you" Tiffany pointed to the long cloth that hung up to Taeyeon's knees even after wrapping part of it around her neck.

"Aish! You're right. I guess you just have to buy one without me" Taeyeon sighed while removing the scarf from around her neck.

"What are you talking about? It goes fine when it's like this" Tiffany grabbed the scarf and wrapped it around Taeyeon's neck once again before she took the leftover part and wrapped it around hers. "There we go. One scarf fits the two of us"

The both of them stared at the mirror. Being wrapped in one scarf caused Taeyeon to laugh.

"What's so funny?" Tiffany asked, feeling rather annoyed after Taeyeon's mocking reaction.

"I can't believe you actually had a good idea just now" Taeyeon jokingly replied. She was secretly enjoying being warm and snuggled up.

"You're so mean!" Tiffany removed the scarf and stepped out of the fitting room. She took the cart and rolled it towards another display. Taeyeon face-palmed herself and ran after the angry mushroom.

"Ti-ppany!! Wait! I didn't mean it that way" she stepped in front of the cart and almost got hit. Tiffany quickly reacted by holding the cart back.

"Woaaah! Don't do that!" Tiffany scolded the stubborn shorty who was now staring at her with apologetic eyes. The other shoppers stopped to check on the couple. Two figures emerged from behind the mannequins with a dozen bags.

"Yah! We could hear you screaming all the way from there, you know?" Jessica greeted them with her arms crossed. Yuri was barely visible under all of the bags that she was carrying. She tried to wave at them. And failed.

"And from there, you mean where?" Taeyeon took the cart's handles and gathered everyone out of the way. They were blocking the aisle and a lot of people couldn't get through.

"Uhhhm, you know, there" Jessica pointed to a random direction, hoping Taeyeon would concentrate on Tiffany and forget about the question. Yuri was struggling with all of the princess' shopping bags. Tiffany tried to take a step away from Taeyeon who had already wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Oh come on Sica baby. Just tell them we went to the lingerie section!" Yuri answered from out of nowhere. The dozen bags were settled on the floor by her feet. Jessica's mouth hung open upon hearing what Yuri just revealed. It was supposed to be their little secret.

"That's better" Taeyeon replied with her arm still around the upset Tiffany. "You should stop lying like that Sica"

"Whatever. What about the two of you? What have you been up to?" Jessica dodged the remark and leaned on Yuri's arm. She was unaware of how tired her Kwon Seobang was.

"Oww, owww. My arm still hurts" Yuri carefully asked Jessica to get off of her.

"Awww. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"Hmmm? How?"

"We did shop for lingerie, didn't we?" Jessica teased, running her fingers down Yuri's throbbing arm.

"Uhhhh, we gotta go now. Bye" Tiffany hurriedly excused Taeyeon and herself. Without waiting for YulSic's reply, she tugged on Taeyeon's arm and grabbed the cart's handles before they retreated to another section of the department store.

"Woah. Slow down" Taeyeon requested as they neared another display. "What's gotten into you?"

"I just don't want to hear about lingerie and, oh nevermind" Tiffany answered as she took a few beanies off of the rack. Taeyeon felt guiltier about joking around earlier.

"Okay. Uhmm, I'm sorry about a while ago" she started. Tiffany was still browsing through the selection of hats. "I didn't think you would take it seriously"

"I liked how the scarf was wrapped around us, you know?" Tiffany confessed. She knew how Taeyeon loves to express feelings through simple teasing but for this one special occasion she hoped for a little warmth from the shorty.

"I did, too" Taeyeon replied, clutching the scarf. "I'm sorry if I'm not that good at saying these kinds of things. I'm just timid"

"I know but you could at least try to be a little gentler with me" Tiffany put the clothes down and wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck. She was warmer than the scarf.

"Okay. I promise" Taeyeon reassured her. She was slowly feeling the Christmas cheer.

"Thank you"

Taeyeon nodded in response. "Let's get matching beanies, too"

"You took the words right out of my mouth"

They got the beanies and stood in front of a nearby mirror.

"They go well with the scarf don't they?" Tiffany fixed the beanie on Taeyeon's head.

"Yeah. Let's buy them"

"Oh, unnies!"

The couple turned around and found the maknaes with arms linked. They weren't carrying any bags at all.

"Hi guys" Tiffany greeted them. "You haven't bought anything?"

"Hmmm, don't tell us you're planning to go to the lingerie section, too" Taeyeon teased.

"What was that unnie? The what section?" Seohyun as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter