Right here 2

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

02.

---

Flashback Night One.

'Why are there tapes dividing the room?' Taeyeon asked, upon entering the bedroom after shower.

'That side belongs to you, and this side belongs to Me.' Tiffany explained sweetly, while sprawling on the bed.

'Why is the bed on your side?' Taeyeon asked calmly, knowing this will eventually be led into another petty fight.

'I placed the sofa on your side didn’t I? You should be thankful you know.’

'And why do I get the sofa?' Taeyeon asked, still maintaining her composure.

'And what? You expect ME to sleep on the sofa? C’mon Kim Taeyeon. I’m not sharing the bed with you. Nor am I taking the sofa.’ With that, Tiff switched off the lights leaving Taeyeon in the spot.


Living with Tiffany's parents wasn't helpful. Their parents let them be, thinking things will change for the better. 

Taeyeon understood the situation. This marriage was neither of their choices. But neither of them had the heart to say no to their parents who have been friends since childhood. So the wedding was good to go. Well, for the parents at least.

Even the villa idea was proposed by both sets of parents. It was considered to be their short honeymoon since both Taeyeon and Tiffany did not have time to take away from their work and school commitments.

--- 

The car ride to the villa was a complete disaster.

Taeyeon’s car is practically her life, her first love. She wouldn’t let Tiffany touch anything. Not even the seatbelt. 

And obviously, Tiffany got pretty annoyed. They bickered nonstop, until Tiffany’s phone rang.

‘Baby, where are you? I missed you.’ The person on the other line was loud enough to be heard by Taeyeon.

‘I’ll be away for a while. I won’t be in town. You take care of yourself. I’ll be back soon okay.’ Tiffany quickly put away her phone. Glancing at Taeyeon for a bit, Tiffany decided to close her eyes, wanting to avoid any form of conversation with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon knew. And Tiffany knew that too. 

--- 

Flashback - Night 3

‘Baby, you know I love you. Please don’t do this. You said you’d understand. We’ll still figure something out. For now,  I’m doing this for my parents. And furthermore, we’re still in school. You and I have a long way to go before settling down. When the time’s right, I’ll ask her for a divorce. I’ll love you and only you. You’re the one for me Kwon Yuri.’ 

Taeyeon stepped into their room. Her eyes met Tiffany. Neither spoke. Taeyeon decided to take a breather outside. She held onto the door knob when Tiffany voiced out.

‘If you were listening in, I hope you’ll understand. More than anyone. We were both forced into this marriage. I have a girlfriend. And I love her very much. And that’s not going to change.’

With that, Tiffany got down from the bed and walked out the room leaving Taeyeon stood rooted.

Sure, Taeyeon had no prior feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter