Everything To Me 1

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everything To Me (PART 1) 
by anonymous
 

 



I’ve been looking for her for an hour now, we got into an argument and she ran off. I thought out loud, “Where could she be?”

Tiffany and I have been friends since she arrived in Korea, we even lived together for a couple of years. That’s how I fell in love with her, spending everyday with her, all of our time together. I even taught her some Korean cause her Korean wasn’t really good when she got here. She helped me with my English too, and we just clicked.

We’ve been in a relationship for about 3 years, friends for 4 years. I’m so in love with her I can’t even explain it, but there’s just one problem. It’s been 3 years and I haven’t told my parents yet. She told her dad and even though he was kind of pissed off at first he wanted Fany to be happy.

I’ve been trying to put it off for as long as possible, but the longer I wait, the angrier and frustrated she gets with me, and I don’t blame her. It’s not that I don’t love her enough to do it, it’s just my parents would freak if they found out, I mean they’ve been talking about me getting married and having kids since I turned 20.

Three hours have passed since Fany ran away from me. It was entirely my fault, I am so stupid sometimes, and we always fight about this. We fight about nothing else but this, yeah little fights here and there, and little love fights but nothing big, only this big one.


*-*-*-*-*


Flashback

“Taeyeon, we’ve been together for three years, that’s kind of a big deal.”

“I know it is baby, it’s just harder than you think, I can’t just come out and say to my parents that I love you and we’ve been together for years, they would freak out and disown me.”

“Do you love me Tae?”

“What kind of question is that?”

“Just answer the question!”

“Of course I love you; I love you so much that it hurts because I can’t tell my parents anything about you except for you’re my best friend.”

“It hurts you? More like do you understand what I went through to make us official, what I put my dad through? I did everything for us and you can’t even indulge me and do this one thing for me!”

“Fany-ah…”

“No! If you loved me like you say we would never be in this position in the first place!”


*-*-*-*-*


I remember our fight so vividly, and I thought back to the last thing she said to me, if I really loved her I wouldn’t be such a wuss and tell my parents she’s the most important person in my life. She was right but there was always that one thing holding me back, every time it would be my parents telling me that I need to marry a nice boy and give them pretty grandchildren.

I looked everywhere for Tiffany and it was getting dark out. I had no place else to look and I was going to give up, until I remembered something. Every anniversary for 3 years we used to go to a secret hideout we made our asylum, just for us. We would go there from time to time to just this and be with each other, but we’ve been fighting so much lately we haven’t been there together for a while.

I walked to the park with my flashlight cause it was so dark there, there were no lights. I went past the park to the church Fany went to every Sunday we she had time, a little past it to the right was our secret hideout. We used to come here and just relax, just be by ourselves. I walked to the door of the hideout and knocked our secret knock: one knock, two fast knocks, two fast knocks again, one knock and two fast knocks again.

“Come in” I heard a voice say as I slowly open the door peaking inside.

“Hi. May I join you?” I ask using my puppy eyes and aegyo, pulling out all the stops for her to forgive me.

“Sure” she sighed.

“Can we talk and not fight?” I asked her hoping she would let me speak.

“So it’s my fault that we fight now?” Great now I’m just fueling the fire, good job Taeng.

“No, that’s not what I’m saying. Can you just hear me out please?”

“Fine.”

“Okay so, I as your girlfriend I know-”

“I-I didn’t say that…”

“Just let me finish okay? I because after 3 years I haven’t gotten up the courage to tell my parents about us and you don’t deserve this. I love you, more than anything in this world and I would do anything for you, even die. So the least I could do right now is tell my parents about us. I’ve been so selfish and all along I’ve been putting you through so much. I’m sorry.”

I looked down and just as I dropped y head to the lowest point I felt her hand pick my head up by my chin and looked me in the eyes. I turned my head away when I felt tears start to fill my eyes

“Hey look at me, you’re the best girlfriend I could ever ask for Tae, and I love you. Just because you’re scared of telling your parents about us, doesn’t mean that you at being my girlfriend.”

“But what you said earlier-”

“I shouldn’t have said those things earlier, I know you love me and I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter