Secretly Yours {Last Part}

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Secretly Yours {Last Part}

 

 

Fingers tightly clenched against the soft cloth of the napkin that laid on her lap. Her head is hung low, and the bangs of her hair cover her teary eyes. Tiffany makes no move to stop Taeyeon from walking away and she hates it. She hates how Taeyeon is leaving her yet again and she couldn’t do anything to stop her. All she could do is just watch the person she love walk away from her yet again.

“Tiffany? Are you okay?”

No, she’s not.

“Yeah… I just got something on my eye.”

A swift swipe of her thumb at the sole of her eyes and the tears are no more as she flashes him a smile.


***

Taeyeon closes the front door of her studio home and immediately, the sound of the door shutting is replaced by the sound of her keys hitting the hardwood floor. Followed by her bag and soon, her body mimics them as her back slides down against the door. Her legs bend themselves and tears came pouring out one by one.

The loud cries she’s been holding in the entire cab ride back to her home, finally leave her lips. She tries to lower them by placing a shaking hand over but it’s no use as her cries grew louder and louder.

She never knew letting go of someone you loved so hard can hurt this much. She never knew a pain so agonizing inside her chest could even exist.


***

Yuri inserts the key—Taeyeon had given her in cases where she wasn’t home to prepare for a photoshoot—into the keyhole and turns it. A photoshoot is on the schedule and Yuri and Jessica volunteered to help again since the both of them are free.

Jessica stands besides Yuri and begins to move forward as Yuri gives the door a light push. It doesn’t budge. Puzzled, Yuri gives it another push but this time with a little more strength. It was enough to see Taeyeon’s arm lifelessly lay on the floor.

“Taeyeon!”

Yuri and Jessica’s panic voices blend together as Yuri quickly pushes the door open, enough for her to squeeze her body through it without causing more injuries to Taeyeon. She is soon followed by Jessica.

“Taeyeon! Are you okay?! Yah! Say something!”

Yuri yells, kneeling beside Taeyeon. She looks at the unconscious body of Taeyeon in distress and when no response came, she starts to rummage through her purse on impulse for her cellphone. Jessica begins to shed tears as she hugs Yuri from the back.

“It’s okay. She’s going to be okay.”

Yuri reassures Jessica as she punches numbers for help. Her fingers are however stopped by limp hand.

“…There’s no need to call an ambulance.”

Taeyeon mumbles weakly.

“Taeyeon!”

Yuri drops her cellphone— her and Jessica lunging forward to help their friend sit up.

“I just… fell asleep…”

“By the doorway?! Yah, you better come up—”

Brown eyes are swollen and red. That’s what Yuri and Jessica sees when Taeyeon looks at them.

“You’ve been crying…”

Jessica’s voice with traces of worry.

“I told you guys I feel asleep.”

“You cried so much that you fell asleep?”

“Yeah…”

“And why?”

Yuri and Jessica’s eyebrows furrow as they wait for an answer.

“Tiffany… She was having an affair… with me.”


***

Now sitting on the comfort of her lounge sofa, Yuri hands Taeyeon a cold bottled water, fresh from the refrigerator. Jessica sat across from Taeyeon and held onto Yuri’s hand when she joins her.

“When did it start?”

“Just this week.”

The cold feeling of the water running down calms her nerves down as Taeyeon continues.

“And it ended today.”

“Is that why your eyes are like that? Cause she ended it?”

“No… I was the one that ended it.”

“Did she say anything?”

Taeyeon shakes her head at Jessica’s question.

“No… I don’t know. I mean, after we… I just… I just told my brother to take care of her before leaving.”

Taeyeon closes her eyes before looking down at her fidgeting hands.

“I didn’t look at her… I couldn’t…”

Silence falls between the three of them and stays that way for a few minutes. Jessica tries to find the right words to brighten up Taeyeon’s mood but she fails to do so because she knows just how much Taeyeon loved Tiffany. And to suddenly make a decision to forget about the woman she loved, Jessica couldn’t say anything to that. It must of have been hard for Taeyeon to let Tiffany go and Jessica couldn’t imagine the pain that the two of them are experiencing.

“You’re not even going to try?”

Yuri’s voice sounding a little upset.

“You’re not even going to go after her? If you love her so much, why can’t you fight for her?”

“Yuri ah…”

Jessica tries to calm Yuri down by pulling on her arm but it’s no use.

“No, you have to listen to this too, Sica.” Yuri shakes off Jessica’s hands and turns back to Taeyeon. “If you love Tiffany so much, why couldn’t you tell your parents not to force the marriage on her? If you love Tiffany so much, why couldn’t you stop the marriage? If you love her so god damn much, why can’t you continue loving her?!”

No words come out of Taeyeon’s mouth and takes in all the words being said to her.

“What happened to the Taeyeon that fought for her dream? Huh? Whatever happen to her? Because if she was here right now, she would be happy knowing that the person she loves is beside her holding her hand. You gave her happiness, Taeyeon, and she gave you happiness. All you’re doing now is giving her heartache.”

Taeyeon quickly wipes away the tears the slowly rolled down on her cheers when she hears the front door open, chatters of the models filling the studio. She stands up from her seat but freezes at what Yuri says.

“I’ll tell them and the editor to reschedule the shoot. For now… just… think, I don’t know.”

With that, Yuri excuses herself and walks over the gleeful models and apologizes for taking their time to come all the way here to only tell them that their photoshoot is to be scheduled due to Taeyeon being ill—to which is a lie.

“I’m sorry about Yuri. She’s just a little stressed about what my parents said to her earlier.”

“Why? What did they say?”

“Have a kid already!”

For the first time that day, a true smiles befalls on Taeyeon’s lips and a laugh enough to make another laugh.

“I agree with them though. You guys have been together for so long… It’s something to be really envious about.”

“Then why don’t you live it? Instead of being miserable for the rest of your life, why don’t you show people that being with the person you love for the rest of your life is something to be envious about?”

“I already made up my mind, Jessica. It’s better this way.”


***

Weeks turns to months and Tiffany shows no signs of life in everything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter