Right here 8

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08

 

It was one of those nights when her parents were away in Paris. 

Tiffany had come home after having several rounds of drinks with her friends to enjoy their last day of exams. 

Yuri had sent her home close to dawn. 

Tiffany isn’t all that great at holding her liquor, and the tremendous amount of drinks she had was clearly affecting her. 

She was fumbling around with her keys until she finally dropped it to the floor.

‘Ughhh.’ 

Before she even got the chance to retrieve her keys, Taeyeon was already there opening the door from the inside. 

Without a word, Taeyeon took her by the waist and lead her upstairs. 






Taeyeon placed her wife on the bed and reached down to her feet. 

Slowly, she began taking off Tiffany’s pair of heels. 

She then pull out the comforter and drape it over the semi-conscious beauty. 

Taeyeon then made her way to the bathroom to get a warm towel.

And delicately, she began wiping the forehead of her wife.

Tiffany suddenly stirred. 
 

‘You don’t have to do this.’ She whispered.



‘I don’t want you to do this.’ Her tone rising.



Taeyeon was taken aback. ‘What are you talking about?’



With sudden emotions rising within her, Tiffany sat up and began shouting through her tears.



‘Why are you still being nice to me despite me pushing you away?!’



‘Why are you still caring for me when I’m out there having fun with my friends?!?!’



‘Why are you still here despite knowing that I have Yuri?!’



‘Why tae? Why?’




Her screams turned into soft whimpers, and softly she whispered.





‘Why are you making me all confused?’ 




Like it was the most natural thing to do, Taeyeon reached out for her wife and pulled her into an embrace even though she knew that Tiffany might push her away.



But instead…..



The touch caused the dam holding her tears to break. Tiffany cried hard on Taeyeon’s shoulders.

Taeyeon held on to her as tight as she could, rubbing her back in an attempt to calm the latter down. 

Tiffany soon quiets down, maintaining her position in Taeyeon’s arms. 

And both stood there for quite some time. 

Teayeon broke the hug and brought both their foreheads together, gazing softly into the other’s swollen eyes. 

She inched her fingers towards the face and cleared the tears away. 

Searching into Tiffany’s eyes, her heart swelled to see how broken Tiffany had been between herself and Yuri.

On the other hand, Tiffany was feeling the guilt for letting Taeyeon to undergo the heartbreak of Tiffany’s action. 





‘I’m sorry.’ Both chuckled mildly at the mention of apology simultaneously. 






Taeyeon smiled, relieved that her wife is laughing again. 

Her eyes went back, in search of the latter’s. 

They held their gaze for a while before Taeyeon shifted hers to meet Tiffany’s lips.

Tiffany knew where this might lead to. 

She shut her eyes, uncaring of the consequences. 



But sadly her dismay, a kiss landed on her forehead, and a pair of hands was slowly pushing her down on the bed.


‘Get some sleep. You’ll feel better tomorrow.’


After

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter