Right here 10

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10.

 

 

‘I’m letting her go.’

The duo was on a bridge overlooking the vast ocean.

Taeyeon was taking in the serenity of the surroundings, hoping it will bring tranquillity to her unsettling heart. 

Jessica could not believe her ears. 

‘Taeng, you must be out of your mind. Don’t give up. Give it some time. She’ll be back to her senses.’

‘She’s always been sensible Jessi. But this ride has brought her into the insensible person she is. She’s torn and confused……...

She’s hurt Jess.’



‘Taeng….’

‘I was waiting for her to fall asleep. But that night she never did. I overheard the conversation she had with Yoona. She’s really torn. And it hurts me to see her in such.’

Taeyeon broke down in sobs. 

Jessica had never witnessed Taeyeon in a helpless state. 

It pained her. 

She did what was called for. She held Taeyeon in her arms.


‘She’ll be happy right Jess? She’ll have Yuri. Yuri will make her happy right Jess?’

‘Shhhh.’ Jessica continued rubbing her back.





--- 

Yuri, Sooyoung and Yoona were making their way to the parking lot when they saw a familiar someone standing by Yuri’s bike. 

They turned to each other, giving a questioning look.

‘Soo, you guys go ahead. I’ll give you a call later.’

‘You sure buddy?’

‘Yeah. It’ll be alright.’

‘Alright sure. Ring me later Yul.’

With a pat on the back, Sooyoung took Yoona’s hand and made their move.




Yuri paced up to her bike.

‘Tiffany’s not here.’

‘We need to talk.’

Both looked up staring into the eyes of the other.





Both Yuri and Taeyeon were sitting in an outdoor café overlooking a vast of greens.

Neither has spoken for the last 10 minutes other than making an order of their drinks.

It was an intensive period of time until Taeyeon decided to break the ice.

‘Are you gonna let her go?’

‘No.’

Taeyeon let out a sigh and nodded.

‘Then I will.’

Yuri’s eyes shot open.

‘What did you say?’ as if she heard wrongly.

‘If you’re not letting go………’ Taeyeon clamped her eyes shut and took a deep breath.


'Then I will.’ Looking up to Yuri. 





‘Firstly, I guess.... i owe you an apology. I never meant to take that pabo away from you….

…..but well, it happened.’

‘But don’t misunderstand; I was never sorry for marrying her. 
In fact, I’m honoured. For how long it has been.’

Taeyeon gave a bitter smile.

Yuri listened attentively, not once cutting the older woman.

‘I can understand why you’re not willing to let her go, and know that I never blamed you.’

‘I mean….who won’t be smitten by the one and only Tiffany Hwang?’

‘This whole love web that we’re caught in.. It’s not going to bring anyone any good if it’s prolong…’

Taeyeon looked out the view before proceeding.






‘There are some things you'd have to know though.’


‘no. 1, Tiffany sleep walks, and being the clumsy one she is, she tend to get hurt. So don’t go to sleep before she does.’

‘no.2, Tiffany hates eating junk food. But she’ll understand if you feel otherwise about it. She compromises. But don’t overeat it. She tends to hide it from you if you do.’

Taeyeon chuckled, remembering the day when Taeyeon refused to eat anything except gummy worms. 

And being the semi health freak she is, Tiffany kept all the remaining gummy worms when the latter refused to hand it over willingly.

‘But she’ll fell differently if you give her ice cream. Her eyes will shine especially if you give her double chocolate.’

‘Oh and no 3. Don’t mess with her when she’s hungry. Get her tummy filled as soon as possible. Get this right and you’re safe.’

‘no. 4, She HATES blueberries. So don’t even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter