(OS) Implicit Secrets

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :)

 

 

Implicit Secrets
by: maeumi



 

"Taeyeon!" Looking back, Taeyeon can visibly see her shorter friend trying to catch up with her as the latter brisk walked.

"Yeah?" Taeyeon asked when the younger girl finally caught up to her speed and walked alongside the taller girl.

"Are you going to the party at Yuri's place this weekend?" she asked, looking forward to having more people attend, since the more the merrier.

Tucking the books in her arms, Taeyeon bit her bottom lips hesitantly and shook her head lightly. "Nahhh, I have other plans during Christmas."

"Everyone is going to be there though. This would be a nice opportunity to gather together after a long semester. Without you, it's not going to be the same," she reasoned, hoping that the slightly taller girl will change her decision.

"Everyone? Like who?" Taeyeon asked, wanting to know who exactly is going to be there that evening, though she's not interested in going anyway.

"Let's see..." Spreading her fingers, Sunny slowly counted the people that are certain to appear during the party. "Hyoyeon, Yoona, Seohyun, Fany, Sooyoung, Sica, Yuri, and many more people we know," she listed excitedly.

"Tiffany will be there as well?" Taeyeon questioned afterward, pointing out one name in particular.

"Yeah," Sunny responded, looking at the older girl confusingly when Taeyeon somehow turned a bit lost and attentive. "Something's wrong?"

"No," Taeyeon answered quickly, smiling at the shorter person to hide a hint of uneasiness.

"So, will you go?" Sunny asked hopefully, wanting the oldest of their little group to join this fun event as well.

"I don't think so..." Taeyeon didn't mean to refuse her friend's kindness, but she already has something else in mind on that day and she has no intention to change them.

"C'mon, Taeyeonnie. It's going to be fun with everyone else! What is more important than spending time with your friends?" Sunny pouted, dissatisfied that the oldest doesn't want to participate in this party like everyone else.

Feeling guilty that she made the latter upset, Taeyeon decided to give in, since what she originally planned cannot be performed if something is missing. "All right then. I'll go."

Delighted once again, Sunny cling onto the older girl to make sure she didn't hear it wrong. "Really?"

"Yes," she confirmed with a faint smile, while concealing the disappointment from an unexpected discovery.

This isn't what Taeyeon had in mind for spending her Christmas, because it was solely supposed to be involving two people. If the latter haven't mentioned a specific person on the list, Taeyeon wouldn't have knew that she had already agreed to this party. Her arrangements need to be put on a hold for the time being when it's clear that it's unable to carry on. So, she might as well make another happy, since her plans are ruined, because she now knows the latter made plans already.

---

"Welcome Taeyeon~!" Yuri greeted animatedly once she opened the door for her friend that just arrived. "Did you bring anything?" she added, leading the shorter girl into the house.

"Yeah," she replied, handing the latter the small gift that she brought along when asked previously.

"What is it?" Yuri asked curiously while shaking the bag lightly, wanting to know what her short friend bought.

"Nothing really."

"We'll know later then." Labeling Taeyeon's name on the back as they continued walking, Yuri placed it under the large Christmas tree afterward. "Well, treat yourself like home. I'll be finding my Sica baby now," Yuri grinned idiotically and patted Taeyeon's shoulder before she took off into the house to search for the person closest to her in the group.

After Yuri had left, Taeyeon just roam around this familiar place she usually visit and see what is there here to keep her entertained. Passing by her friends, Taeyeon greeted each and every one of them with a warming smile and wave before she replaced it with blankness when no one takes notice of her. As much as she wanted to enjoy tonight to its fullest, Taeyeon knew she couldn't do so at this moment, because her mind wanted to do something else. Since she doesn't feel like interacting with anyone, Taeyeon just got something to drink from the table and headed to the balcony, so no one can find or bother her.

Walking passed each person, someone's presence finally came to Taeyeon view and its no other than the person she wanted to spend this lovely holiday with. But, her plans are put aside when Taeyeon knew from Sunny that she is going to attend this party. Taeyeon won't deny the fact that she is deeply disappointed about this, because she was expecting to ask the latter out during this beautiful evening, so they could spend some time alone together. Now, she could only watch this person from afar as she sulk in disenchantment due to this unexpected gathering. How she wish this could be canceled, so she could still perform her plans with the latter. Other than Taeyeon, everyone else in here seems to be having a wonderful time socializing and having fun with one another.

The way how Tiffany is surrounded by a group of mostly male friends surely made Taeyeon uncomfortable and discontented, because she dislike the attentions that the younger girl is receiving from the boys. But then again, she couldn't do anything about it when she's only standing here as if nothing is happening. She can't possibly interrupt the group when they're having a splendid time conversing, because it isn't Taeyeon's nature to be rude to others. Even if she wanted to join them, it would be overly crowded by then, because more people are gradually increasing momentarily. What she can do now is to find a quiet area and hope that the party will come to an end soon and then she can return home.

Along the way, Taeyeon was stopped by a pair that appeared to be observing her this whole while. "Taeyeon unnie, where are you going? You don't seem too happy tonight."

"Neither do you look too good," Seohyun added, since she and her friend have been analyzing the older girl's behaviors and mood from afar. "Are you feeling okay, unnie?"

"I'm good," Taeyeon smiled, not wanting the two youngest of the group to worry about her dissatisfactory. "I'm just tired. That's all."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Yoona looked at her unnie questionably. "Tired? You shouldn't be tired when you're in a party. You—"

"Yoongie!" Seohyun hushed her inconsiderate childhood friend instantly; since she knows her unnie always has a reason to act in such a way. "Not everyone is like you. Taeyeon unnie is probably tired from studying too much. Let's go get something to eat to boost your energy then, Taeyeon unnie," she smiled sweetly at the bored girl, completely ignoring her friend as a punishment and linked her arms with Taeyeon as they went toward the kitchen instead.

"Yah! Seohyunnie~!" Yoona whined, trailing close behind the oldest and youngest as Seohyun focused her attention on Taeyeon only.

Seeing how the young duo interacts lightened Taeyeon's mood a bit and it can certainly stray her mind from Tiffany for the time being. Perhaps she should just enjoy the night with her friends, because it has been awhile since they could all gathered together like this. It would be a waste if she doesn't take advantage of this opportunity. She should definitely thank her dongsaengs for distracting her thoughts on Tiffany, because she doesn't know how long she could last if there weren't anyone to help her out.

As the trio walked farther away, an individual looked toward their direction disappointedly, because she was expecting one of them to approach her. The moment Taeyeon arrived; Tiffany had already laid her eyes on the latter and took noticed of her movements throughout this entire time. Tiffany thought Taeyeon will at least pay some attention toward her at some point, but the older girl never did. All Tiffany saw the latter doing was strolling and staring around the place instead of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter