You, me and... (Part 1)

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MULTI SHOT 

You, me and...  (Part 1)
Author: Anonymous

 

 

Taeyeon opened the door to her apartment and quietly stepped inside. Removing her uncomfortable stilettos one at a time as to remain in balance. She pushed the shoes to the side of the mat with her bare feet and straightened up to get a better view of the quiet apartment. Moving quickly from the front door she walked towards the kitchen and retreaded a water bottle from the refrigerator, opening the cap she brought it up to her dry lips and gulped down some of the its contents.

With a content sigh she wiped the excessive water drops off the tip of her lips, returned the bottle to its original place and made her way towards her bedroom. Once inside she moved towards the closet ing the vest that was slowly killing her with each passing second. Taeyeon inhaled deeply for the first time that day, being able to leave work early after what seemed like months of endless torture made her day. She would have the rest of the week off to regain her human side and was due back next Wednesday for more endurance. Without hesitation she removed her black skinny jeans, remaining only on her white polo shirt and made a run for the neat bed not really caring about messing it up.

A noise interrupted her sleepy haze as her attention was immediately drawn to the bathroom just a few feet from her. Not really knowing the source of the noise she ignored it and shut her eyes this time hugging one of the pillows to death. When the noise captured her attention a second time she stood and walked quietly towards the bathroom. She gripped the doorknob and braced herself for what lay inside. The door opened swiftly with a thud coming from the side as it came in contact with the wall. Taeyeon starred at the person in front of her completely paralyzed.

“You! What are you doing here? I thought you were at work. What’s that on your face?” The girl in front of Taeyeon quickly reached for something near the sink and turned to trash it. Ignoring the half girl pestering her with questions. She turned back to the sink and washed her hands, “Answer me Stephanie Hwang!”

Meet Stephanie Hwang, A.K.A Tiffany or as Taeyeon liked to think about it:
T-rouble
I-dealist
F-eisty
F-aulty
A-lluring
N-aughty
Y-…what was Y again? Oh yeah. Yawn, because Taeyeon didn’t feel like thinking too hard.

“I didn’t feel good this morning so I called in sick. I didn’t think it was illegal to stay in my own home,” Tiffany answered pushing an unsuspecting Taeyeon aside reaching for the doorknob not failing to look at slightly shorter girl from head to toe, “Is this what you do while I’m not home, get in your underwear and walk around the house?”

“I do not! I was just tired. Why is your face green woman!”

“It’s a facial mask. Now can I have some peace and quiet? Didn’t you say you were tired, go sleep,” Tiffany bit back irritated. She didn’t mean to sound rude but it wasn’t her fault, everything seem to be ticking her off lately and it didn’t help that Taeyeon had greeted her so rudely just a few minutes ago.

“Fine!” Taeyeon replied walking back towards the bed not failing to stomp her feet with each step she took. She knew fully well that it would push Tiffany to her limits and she was somehow glad that the door to the bathroom slammed closed after several stomps. Sheets were pulled off the bed and her petite body crawled in bringing the sheets to cover herself just below the nose. She was about drift off to dream land when gagging noises from the bathroom captured her hearing. Eyes lazily opened slightly and she once again stood and walked to the door of the bathroom, “Can I come in?”

“No, go sleep,” The person within answered quickly as more gagging noises came from within the bathroom.

Taeyeon breathed in as she gripped the knob turning it, when the door didn’t budge open she pulled on the handle thinking it would help the situation, “Please open the door, Mushroom,” Several seconds passed and then the door clicked. Taeyeon didn’t hesitate to open it immediately walking in.

Tiffany was sitting in front of the toilet seat head currently halfway inside it. Her back rose every time she breathed in deeply. Taeyeon walked to where Tiffany was sitting and leaned down rubbing her back affectionately, “What’s wrong?”

A flush came from the toilet as Tiffany wobbled up, “Bad breakfast I guess.”

Taeyeon continued to look at Tiffany’s back as she brushed her teeth and thought about what she had just said. Tiffany barely touched her breakfast that morning, wait no, she remembered that she herself had thrown it out.

“Are you going to remain on that Hello Kitty underwear?” Tiffany crossed her arms leaning against the sink, not failing to smirk, “I thought you dressed professionally to go to work?”

At first Taeyeon was clueless to what she was referring to, when she finally looked at the back of her underwear she immediately turned to Tiffany glaring, “Would you stop putting your underwear in my drawer!”

Tiffany exited the bathroom holding in a fit of giggles, she walked to their bed and sunk in pulling the covers to herself. Taeyeon rushed to her side and squatted so as to be on the same eye level, “What is it?”

“Do you need me to bring you any kind of medicine?” The latter shook her head and patted the empty spot behind her. Taeyeon nodded at her simple request and crawled into bed with her. When Taeyeon had adjusted herself Tiffany turned around and faced her. She brought her hand up poking Taeyeon’s nose lightly, but the latter didn’t budge from her hazy state.

“Taetae”

“Hmm?” The reply came a little more rudely than Tiffany had expected but she ignored it.

“Are you comfortable?”

Taeyeon’s eyes slid open at the sudden rhetorical question. Was she serious? They were in a bed, why wouldn’t they be comfortable? “Yes Fany, I’m very comfortable,” She answered snuggling closer into her pillow.

“I meant are you comf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter