FINDING YOUR WAY TO ME 

collection of taeny one shots/multi shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

FINDING YOUR WAY TO ME 
-anonymous

 

 

Part 1

All nine girls were walking out of the restaurant they had picked to eat dinner after their last schedule together.

Just then Sunny had walked over to Taeyeon.

“Hey?” she said, offering Sunny a small smile, even if she was sure it wasn’t very convincing.

“Are you okay?” Sunny looked at her with concern in her eyes.
 

“I'm fine. Why wouldn’t I be okay?” Taeyeon lied and nodded her head.

“You look sad?” she stated. Sunny stared at her intently, then she tugged on Taeyeon's arm, telling her to come closer, “Whats going on?”

Taeyeon did as Sunny wanted and stepped closer, letting out a small sigh, “Nothing, really?”

Sunny gave her a look that told her that she didn’t believe a word Taeyeon said. And she couldn’t blame Sunny for that. After all, she wasn’t telling the truth. But as much as she wanted to talk about it with someone, it didn’t seem right. She couldn’t mention what had happened with Tiffany.

“Don’t lie to me, I know you by now? Sunny said softly, squeezing her hand lightly.

“I can’t tell you?” Taeyeon said quietly and pulled away slightly, as she took a step back. Before she could go further Sunny had grabbed her arm to stop her.

“Why are you running away?” Sunny looked at her questioning.

Taeyeon sighed heavily, “I just wanna go home?” She freed her arm and started to walk off again, still being followed by Sunny, “Please, I really don’t want to talk?”

“Okay?” Sunny nodded,  “lets go home?” Sunny led her over to one of the three cars that were waiting for them and Taeyeon could sense that Sunny wanted to further question her. Sure, she really needed to talk about what had happened, and she knew she couldn’t, so she shook her head. Right now, she didn’t feel like spilling her guts anyway.

“I think I'm just going to walk, I like the walking?” Taeyeon said offering her yet another small smile.

“That’s a long walk?” Sunny remarked, grinning at her.

Taeyeon just shrugged and turned to leave. She had only taken a few steps when she saw Tiffany coming towards her direction and the look on her face told Taeyeon that she had been looking for her. Which meant she wanted to talk to her, something Taeyeon had been trying to avoid all day. And she's not going to give up now.

Taeyeon turned around back to Sunny quickly and grasp her arm, “On second thought, I don't wanna walk anymore?” She said hurriedly, pushing Sunny into the car and closed the door.

“What’s gotten into you?” Sunny asked and raised an eyebrow at her.

“Nothing?” Taeyeon replied, trying to sound convincing and keeping herself from turning around to see if Tiffany was following them. She was relieved when it was Yoona coming in the car instead of Tiffany.


“Right?” Sunny drawled; clearly, she didn’t believe her. Sunny stopped to look behind them, wanting to see what caused her sudden change of behavior. Tiffany was looking over at their direction before she dropped her head and step into the car behind them.

“You;re running away from Tiffany?” Sunny asked quietly so that Yoona couldn’t hear them.

“No?” She shook her head vehemently, her eyes slightly widening at the realization that Sunny had noticed.

“Why are you avoiding her?” Sunny asked curiously.

“Why...what?” Pretending to not know what a question was about was always a good strategy. Even though it hardly ever worked.

“You and Tiffany. Why are you avoiding her?” Sunny said her question again, more clearly.

“I'm not?” Taeyeon shrugged, “we've had a disagreement this morning, nothing important?”

The answer was lame but Sunny seemed to buy it. At least she didn’t ask anymore questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once inside her room she didn't even bother to turn on the light, she let herself fall on her bed, burying her head in the pillow. Tears were starting to form in her eyes again and she tried to hold them back.

After a few minutes, she heard the door open and then quietly close. She didn't really want company and she figured that if she pretended to be asleep, whoever it was, would at least try and not talk to her. To her surprise, the person had sat down next to her on the bed and Taeyeon briefly wondered whether she should looked up to see who it was. But then again, that would blow her cover and would prove she was awake.

"Taeyeon ah," It was spoken softly and she instantly recognized the voice. At the same moment she wished she had locked the door or at least she could disappear at will.

She kept her face on the pillow and her arms resting around it, forcing herself not to move the slightest, even as she was feeling Tiffany's hand on her shoulder. Of course, of all the girls who could have come in, it had to be the only one who could make it even worse.

"I know you're not asleep," Tiffany said, whispering. As if to assure that, should Taeyeon be sleeping after all, she wouldn't wake her.

The closeness of Tiffany was unnerving her, making her feel uncomfortable but still she didn't dare to move. The simple touch of Tiffany's hand on her shoulder made her skin tingle everywhere. A sensation she didn't want to have, she didn't want to be affected by Tiffany's touch or her simply being next to her. Everything was messed up badly enough as it was, she didn't need anything else on her mind.

Tiffany moved her hand from her shoulder to her neck, brushing some of her hair back as if to see her face. When Tiffany's fingertips softly graced the skin on her neck, goose bumps were appearing on her skin and she finally turned, getting away from Tiffany touching her.

"What do you want?" Taeyeon asked, wiping her eyes dry, the coldness in her voice surprised her but maybe if she was distant enough, Tiffany would just leave her be and they would go back to being somewhat normal.

"I just wanted to see whether you're okay," Tiffany replied and even though Taeyeon couldn't really see it, she was pretty sure that Tiffany was giving her a small, hopeful smile.

"Why?" Taeyeon wondered, not really meaning to say it out loud, yet it slipped.

"You looked upset. So, are you okay?" Tiffany asked and in the dim light Taeyeon could see some real concern on the mushroom's face.

"I'm going to be," Taeyeon wiped her face again. She stared at Tiffany briefly and wondered if she should bring up that night but then decided against it. If Tiffany wanted to talk about it, then she would say something, if not, she was also fine with that.

"Well...I...I just wanted to check," Tiffany said, looking at her hands. Suddenly, this whole situation was more than awkward and a lot more tensed than only a moment before. "I..."

Taeyeon brought herself in an upright position so that she sitting now, waiting for Tiffany to continue. When she didn't, Taeyeon asked, "Tiffany?"

"About the other night..." Tiffany began and Taeyeon felt a big knot forming in her stomach, uncertain of what she was going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter