Do As I Say

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

MinYoung opened her eyes and she found herself lying on her bed.

 

“How did I get here?”MinYoung asked herself. She tried sitting up, only finding herself lying back because of her headache.

“Oh my..”she held her head with her right arm finding it in a bandage.

“When was this here?”MinYoung thought as she looked at her hand in a clean and neat bandage.

 

All of sudded, her door opened. She was frightened to see Ashley so she quickly sat up straight. But the person who came in wasn’t Ashley. It was Leeteuk. He was bringing a small tray with a glass of water, medicines and a basin with a towel.

 

“Why are you sitting up?!” he asked in shock making MinYoung jump on her bed.

“M-m-mianhe oppa,” she apologized as she stood up, fixed her bed and went in front of Leeteuk.

“Do you realize that you become absent minded when you’re having a fever?” Leeteuk raised an eyebrow.

“Excuse me?” MinYoung didn’t understand what he meant.

Sighing, he placed the tray beside MinYoung’s bed and stood in front of MinYoung again. Seeing that MinYoung had no idea on what he’s talking about and had no intention of moving, Leeteuk had no choice. He carried MinYoung, bridal style, back to her bed. She tried to sit up.

“Lay down,” he ordered so MinYong obeyed.

“Why are you here oppa?” she asked.

“I decided on visiting you since you haven’t contacted ANY of us. You made us worried, especially Donghae. He has been calling me non-stop,” he said as he handed her a pill and the glass of water.

“What’s this?” she asked him as she held the pill.

“Isn’t it obvious on what THAT is?” he raised an eyebrow.

“I know it’s a pill, oppa. But for what?” she asked again.

“You don’t remember having a fever?” he asked and she shooked her head.

“You really do get absent-minded when you’re sick,” Leeteuk chuckled.

“Me?” she pointed to herself.

“MinYoung-ah, you’re the only person here who is sick so who else would it be?” he said as he placed the damp towel on her forehead.

“I don’t remember getting sick, oppa,” she blinked.

“How come you wouldn’t get sick when you left your keys inside the house when you went out? Hyung’s girlfriend had no idea you went out. Plus, your hand’s swollen. Ashley said you spilled hot water on your hand. It inflamed,” he continued as he examined her hand.

 

MinYoung remained silent as he applied some medicine on her hand. She would wince at times but then the pain would disappear. She wanted to tell Leeteuk about what happened to her but she was afraid of the consequences she would get from Ashley. But it’s her life at stake. She needed to take the risk or else she might die under the hands of her brother’s girlfriend.

 

“Oppa, I have to tell you something,” MinYoung started.

“What is it?” he asked as he dampens the towel on the basin.

“I’m not safe---,”

“How are you doing MinYoung??” Ashley asked worriedly as she sat at the other side of MinYoung’s bed and took her hand and held it VERY tight.

“I-I’m fi-fine,” MinYoung stuttered.

“She just need some rest and hopefully after two days, her fever will be gone,” Leeteuk smiled at Ashley.

“Thank you for helping me take care of MinYoung today. I’m sure you’e already tired. You can go now,” Ashley hurriedly said. Leeteuk nodded. He was about to go out of MinYoung’s room when he remembered something.

“Before I forget, what was it that you wanted to tell me?” Leeteuk asked MinYoung. She wasn’t sure if she should tell him but it’s no use already. Ashley was beside her, holding her hand as tight as possible that her hand went numb. She faced Leeteuk and blinked furiously as tears threatened to fall.

“It’s nothing oppa, go ahead,” she tried to smile.

 

Once Leeteuk was out of the door, her tears finally fell and Ashley released her hand. Ashley stood up and looked at the window to check if Leeteuk really was gone. Once she was sure he is gone, she walked up to MinYoung’s bed and glared at her while she walked back and fourth.

 

“You were about to tell him, aren’t you?” Ashley hissed. MinYoung furiously shook her head.

“Liar!” Ashley slapped MinYoung hard causing her lip to bleed. Not satisfied, she slapped her once more making her lip bleed even more.

“You’re ungrateful you know that?!” Ashley asked furiously. “I hate you but yet I let you stay in this house! You should be thankful!” she shouted.

“This girl is seriously crazy,”MinYoung thought.

 

Her nerves couldn’t take it anymore. She had to confront Ashley. MinYoung eyes went into very thin slits and glared at Ashley.

 

“WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!” MinYoung exploded. “The last time I checked I live in this house which is under my brother’s name, not yours!” she continued. Shocked by her explosion, Ashley grabbed a handful of MinYoung’s hair to pull her out of the bed and dropped her hard on the floor. Since MinYoung had no idea of Ashley’s strength, her head bumped hard on the cold tiles causing her to become dizzy. Ashley then again grabbed a handful of MinYoung’s hair and bent down low.

“Remember this: whatever your brother owns is also mine. Since this is HIS house, then it is mine too. So everything I say, you have to follow,” Ashley hissed. She pushed MinYoung’s head on the ground once more, with more strength this time, causing MinYoung to bump her head on the floor again.

“Why do you hate me that much?” MinYoung sobbed. Ashley stopped by the door.

“Hate you? I DESPISE YOU! You don’t deserve Vanness’s love or the things he gives you. I am more worthy of his love than you,” Ashley hissed.

“What does that have to do with me?!” MinYoung furiously asked.

“Are you stupid or what?! Don’t you get it?! Vanness loves you more than he loves me! He buys you the most expensive dresses and gives you luxury while I get only the little things! You’re in my way! I should be the one getting all those luxuries, not you!!” Ashley shut the door.

 

~●♥●~