Bonding

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Honey – SNSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjz1wxSp2ms

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

After spending half of the day shopping, the two siblings went home and started to move everything they have. Vanness had to help his sister with the packing since Min Young has a lot of clothes to place in her closet. His fault.

 

After moving their stuff in, they went out to get some fresh air and went to a park near their house. Min Young immediately saw some empty swings and she dragged her oppa there.

 

“Oppa, could you please push me?” she asked her brother cutely.

 

“Fine, come on,” then he began to push her gently until he used all his strength to push her.

 

“Waaaahhh! Oppa! Higher!” she exclaimed.

 

Passer bys would hear laughters and giggles when they pass the park. The two continued to play around the park until the sun was setting. Then, Vanness remembered something.

 

“Baby girl, kaja! I have to show you something and we have to run! Pali!” he shouted then he began to run, so was Min Young.

 

Not more than 5 minutes, Min Young could hear splashes of water and could smell the salty air. Soon, they were in a beach. It was a perfect view. The sun setting could be seen clearly. Vanness and Min Young sat on the sand and watched the sun set.

 

[the beach: http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/00/17/27/6a/sunset-from-the-beach.jpg ]

 

The both of them sat side by side. Min Young placed her head on Vanness’ shoulder and sighed as the view overwhelmed her.

 

Soon, the sun disappeared and a full moon could be seen. Min Young and Vanness decided to go home. They passed by Fizzle’s ice cream parlor. Min Young dragged her brother inside. They ordered some ice cream and decided to chill for a while.

 

“Remember where you hit me with your car oppa?” she asked while she her ice cream.

 

“Excuse me, correction please. It was ‘accidentally’ hit you with my car,” he corrected.

 

“Mehlong. It’s the same!” she said as she stuck her tongue out.

 

“No it’s not!” he said and tickled his sister.

 

Min Young started to laugh and Vanness laughed along.

 

“Alright, fine! It’s different!!” she said still laughing.

 

“Thought so. Come on, we have to go home now. You still have school tomorrow,” he said and both of them went home.

 

When they reached their house, Min Young was tired and exhausted. “Why does it seem like the beach was too far from here when we walked? It just took us 10 minutes to go there when we ran and it took us 30 minutes to walk!” Min Young exclaimed as she sat at their living room.

 

[the living room: http://faisalcarper.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/north_london_contemporary_luxury_modern_interior_design_property_homes_furniture_living_room.jpg ]

 

Vanness laughed at his sister’s cuteness. He went to the kitchen to get two bottles of water for the both of them then he returned to the living room.

 

“Stop whining already. Here, have some…” he stopped when he saw his sister’s body sleeping on the couch. Vanness chuckled. He placed the water bottles on the table and carried his sister to her room. He placed Min Young on her bed and pulled the covers over her. He kissed her goodnight on the cheek and said “I had fun today with our bonding baby girl.”

 

He closed the lights and door and went to his own room to sleep.

 

~●♥●~