Pretending

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Two months have passed and Leeteuk was beginning to go back to his normal self but it didn’t change the fact that he’s still in love with Min Young.

 

“Hyung, we’re waiting for our responsible leader to come back,” Ryeowook said to him the other day.

Ryeowook was the only one who had the courage to tell him that. Leeteuk was somehow disappointed with himself, the way he acted for the past two months. He began to reflect on his actions.

 

I can’t bring myself down. I have my dongsaengdeul to take care of. I have to think about the others now. Drinking all night wouldn’t make Min Young mine. If she’s happy with Donghae then I’m happy for her. For the both of them. I’ll go back to my old self,” he thought to himself as he laid on his bed.

 

And I’ll just keep this feelings of mine to myself,” he continued.

 

The next day, he woke up very early to make breakfast for the members. After cooking breakfast, he took one ladle on one hand and one stainless pan on the other. He counted to three before he banged the kitchen utensils together, creating noise inside the dorm.

 

“YAH! WAKE UP! WE’RE BUSY TODAY SO YOU GUYS BETTER GET UP NOW OR I’LL BE FORCED TO WET YOU WITH COLD WATER!” he shouted as he continued to create noise. He stopped for a while, sensing if they woke up. But he didn’t hear anyone get up, “WITH ICE!” he finished.

 

Soon, one by one came running in to the kitchen (A/N: who would want to get wet with cold water PLUS ice?!).

 

“Hyung! Do you have to wake us up in that way?!” Hankyung whined with his eyes closed.

“If I didn’t wake up you guys up now, the food would get cold!” Leeteuk reasoned.

 

When they heard the word “food”, they immediately sat on the table and ate their breakfast.

 

“Wow hyung! This is really good!” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Krutchi!” Shindong said with two thumbs up.

“You guys better eat a lot. We have a lot of activities today. Manager hyungnim just called a while ago for an important meeting. We should get ready soon. I’ll go take a shower first,” Leeteuk said while the members listened to him while they ate. Leeteuk gave them a nod and went to his room to get his towel. Without him noticing, Heechul and Shindong followed him.

 

When he turned around, he says both boys standing by the closed door.

“Waeyo?” he asked as they looked at him suspiciously.

“Nothing. We just wanted to check of you’re back to your normal self,” Heechul said.

“Ne. I’m back. I have to. There’s no use of drinking all night just because Min Young’s with Donghae now,” Leeteuk said as he played with his towel on his hands.

Shindong went to him and gave him a hug.

“We really missed you hyung,” he said as he released the hug. All Leeteuk could do was give him a smile.

“Yeah. Do you know how hard it is to lead these guys?! If you didn’t recover soon, I swear I’ll go crazy!” Heechul said as he placed a hand on his forehead for dramatic effect.

“Mianhe,” was all Leeteuk could say.

“Kwenchana. Anyways, are you sure you’re alright?’ Shindong asked.

“Ne. I’m sure. There’s no use if I always get drunk every night. I should focus more on my career and on my dongsaengdeul now,” Leeteuk said as he placed a hand on Shindong’s arm. “And pretend that I never felt anything for Min Young,” he finished.

“You know you can’t control what you’re heart is telling you, right?” Heechul asked.

“I know. But do you know that by now, the other members are already eating your breakfast?” Leeteuk said.

“Omo!” Heechul said and went out of the room.

“Yah! You guys better not touch my food!” Leeteuk and Shindong heard him shout outside and the two boys laughed.

Shindong patted Leeteuk by his back and went out of the room.

 

I’ll just pretend,” Leeteuk thought for a while. He went out of the room and took a shower.

 

~●♥●~