Can You Be My Best Friend?

Living The Celebrity Life

Bestie – Jay Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dh2kJo8sG_g

~●♥●~

 

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

As soon as Min Young and Vanness reached home, they said their goodnights to each other and went to their respective rooms. Vanness was tired from the concert but Min Young was not tired at all. She was too happy to sleep. She decided to take a shower before going to bed.

 

She changed into her favorite pj’s and went to bed but her eyes won’t shut. Her whole body was too happy. She twisted and her bed. Then she received a text message.

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Annyong Min Young-ah! Are you sleeping already?

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

She decided to text back since she wasn’t sleepy yet.

 

*End of Narrator’s POV*

 

*Eunhyuk’s POV*

 

I decided to text Min Young since I can’t sleep yet. I hope she’s still awake. It’s bothering me that Min Young like’s Donghae but he already has Jessica and I think I like Min Young. She’s someone I would go on a date with. My imaginations were interrupted when my phone vibrated. Min Young replied back.

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Annyong oppa! Aniyo, I’m still awake. My eyes won’t shut. I guess I’m still too happy :)

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Ahh!~ You’re just too happy because you saw me. Kkk~

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

I replied back.

 

- - - - - -

 

 

 

From: Min Young <3

 

How you wish oppa. You’re Top 3 not Top 1. I like Donghae oppa more than you. Kkk~ Just kidding! :)

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

Min Young-ah does like Donghae. Aigoo! What should I do? I can’t tell her Donghae and Jessica are already together or else Donghae would kill me and Min Young will get sad. I don’t want that.

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Hey, can you help me?

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Sure oppa! :D

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

I have a friend who likes my best friend but my best friend is in a relationship already and I don’t want my friend to be sad or else I’ll get sad because I like her. Very much. What should I do?

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Well, I think it’s best of you tell her the truth. It’s better than letting her wait for nothing right? If she gets sad, be there for her. Then maybe she’ll realize that you’re an amazing person and way better than your best friend ;)

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

I guess I’ll have to tell her someday. Now is not the right time. Kkk!~

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Up to you oppa. But keeping it longer is not good. You have to tell her sooner or else she will be heartbroken. You don’t want that do you? :(

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk oppa

Araso. Kamsahamnida Min Young-ah! You’re a really great friend. Can you be my BEST friend?! :D Please?!

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Kkk!~ Sure oppa!~ Oppa, I have to go. It’s getting really, really late already and I think I should go to sleep already. Annyong!~ Good luck with your friend! Hwaiting!~

 

Min Youngie <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Ne, you should get some sleep or else my best friend will be ugly!~ Aaaakk!

 

Hyukkie Oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Young <3

 

:P :( MEANIE!~

 

Min Youngie :(

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Eunhyuk Oppa

 

Kkk!~ Kidding!~ Goodnight!~ :D

 

Hyukkie oppa <3

 

- - - - - -

 

From: Min Young <3

 

Goodnight oppa!~ sleep well!

 

Min Youngie :)

 

- - - - - -

 

I didn’t reply back anymore or else she won’t get her sleep. Should I follow what she said earlier? She’s right but I can’t. Min Young will get sad and Donghae will get mad at me. Aish!~ I should stop thinking that and just think about Min Young. My eyes began to feel heavy and I drifted to sleep with my phone placed on my heart.

 

~●♥●~

 

 

Sorry if this chapter is in “text message” form :))