Something's Wrong

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

MinYoung was cleaning the counter top when she began to feel dizzy. She held at the sides to marble to keep her steady. After a while, the dizziness was gone and she finished cleaning the counter top. Then, the dizziness came again but only for a short time. Thinking that she was only tired, she took a glass and went by the refrigerator to have some water.

 

“Maybe I’m just tired,” she thought as she poured herself a glass of cold water. Then, her dizziness worsened and she felt that her world was turning. Not too long, she fainted and the glass and bottle dropped on the floor and shattered into pieces.

 

Ashley just got home after a late afternoon jog. She went to the kitchen to get herself some water only to find MinYoung by the floor.

 

“What are you doing by the floor?!” Ashley exploded. “If you wanted to rest, you should’ve done it on your room!” she kicked MinYoung hard on the back but MinYoung didn’t even move.

“Stubborn,” Ashley muttered as she dialed Jessica.

“Hello?!” Jessica greeted excitedly.

“Jessica, come here quick and help me with MinYoung,” Ashley ordered.

“Oh. I thought it was Donghae oppa. Do you need me right now?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah. Talk to Donghae later,” Ashley hanged up.

 

With a few minutes, Jessica was at the house, helping Ashley carry MinYoung’s body by the basement.

“Why are we bringing her here?” Jessica was curious as she followed Ashley who grabbed a rope and tied MinYoung’s hands and feet.

“She’s heavy but I can let you bring her upstairs by yourself,” Ashley continued to tie MinYoung up.

“No thanks but what are you doing now?” Jessica continued to question.

“Isn’t it obvious that I’m tying her up? It’s a punishment for her,” Ashley explained.

 

Suddenl, Jessica’s phone beeped.

“Omo! It’s Donghae oppa again!” Jessica squealed.

“What did he say?” Ashley asked excitedly.

“He said he misses me and wants to be by my side as soon as possible!” Jessica continued to squeal.

“Mmmm..” MinYoung moaned making the two girls turn around. Ashley slowly walked near her.

“Yah~” she softly kick MinYoung’s thigh.

MinYoung blinked a lot of times trying to remove the dizziness.

“What- what happened?” MinYoung asked as she held her head only to be surprised seeing her hands and legs all tied up.

“Were we robbed?!” she paniced.

“No, thank God. I came home and saw you sleeping on the kitchen floor,” Ashley informed her as she crossed her arms.

“Sleeping?” MinYoung couldn’t believe her ears.

“If you wanted to rest, you should’ve slept in your room when I was gone,” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“But I don’t remember myself sleeping,” MinYoung thought for a while, remembering what happened.

“I think I passed out,” MinYoung said softly.

“Yeah right,” Ashley snickered.

Ignoring their glares, MinYoung looked at herself all tied up.

“If we weren’t robbed then why am I all tied up?” she asked.

“It’s sort of a punishment. Plus, I wanted to do so,” Ashley said as she looked at her nails.

“Punishment? For what?” MinYoung was dumfounded.

“For coming into Vanness’s life,” Ashley glared at her.

“And for coming into MY boyfriend’s life!” Jessica added.

 

MinYoung couldn’t believe her ears.

 

“But I myself couldn’t believe that I would be entering their lives!”MinYoung thought.

 

All of the things that were happening in the past few months were giving her a headache. She never thought that being a sister of Vanness and a girlfriend of Donghae would bring too much drama.

 

“I want my old, normal life back,”MinYoung thought sadly.

 

Suddenly, her dizziness appeared again, but worst. Even while sitting, she lost her balance making her lie down on the floor, sideways.

 

“Tsk. Now she realizes her mistake,” Ashley looked down on her.

“Guilty much?” Jessica asked as she kneeled beside MinYoung and gave her a mocking look.

“I-I-I fe-feel very..very..ve-very dizzy unnie,” MinYoung said softly, stiving to keep her eyes open.

 

Seeing MinYoung in a bad condition, Jessica thought twice.

 

“Ashley unnie, I think something’s wrong with MinYoung,” she faced Ashley.

“Don’t believe her. She’s making an act and she’s one bad actress,” Ashley snickered as she went out of the basement.

“Are you coming or do you want me to lock you up together with her?” Ashley asked Jessica.

 

Jessica looked one last time at MinYoung before running out. Ashley double locked the door. MinYoung was left inside the dark basement.

 

~●♥●~