Do You Like Her?

Living The Celebrity Life

 

하나(One) – SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR6gwqiR6sQ

 

~●♥●~

 

*??? POV*

 

I was about to go inside Super Junior’s tent when I heard a conversation. I eavesdropped at their conversation.

 

“Who’s the guy who took first place?!” Heechul oppa asked

“D-Donghae oppa,” the girl said.

 

I peeked inside and I saw the girl bowing her head. She was blushing. Wait, that’s Vanness oppa’s sister right?! She was the one who was introduced to us a while ago with her friends. It’s obvious that they’re getting along well. Donghae oppa smiled at Min Young then he saw me. I immediately went out. I guess oppa likes her. She is pretty after all.

 

Next thing I knew, he was calling me.

 

*End of ??? POV*

 

*Donghae’s POV*

 

Min Young-ah likes me? It was flattering. Min Young-ah is a beautiful and sweet girl but how about her? I love her and I can’t fall in love with Min Young already. We just met! I smiled at Min Young-ah and was about to wink at her but I saw her peeking. She was obviously sad. I guess she heard everything. She disappeared and I know she’s now upset. I went out of the tent and saw her figure walking away.

 

“Jessica!” I called her name. She wasn’t looking back. I followed her. When we reached at the parking lot, she stopped so I stopped, too.

 

“Jessica,” I called her again. Then, she faced me and I saw her face. Obviously, she’s really upset but she tried to give me a fake smile.

“Oppa, do you like her?” she asked.

“Who?” I asked like I don’t know who she is referring to.

“Min Young” she said.

“Min Young? Aniyo. I don’t like her. Well I like her but not like as in I’m falling for her. Besides, we just met a few hours ago,” I told her.

“So you’re saying that a time will come that you’ll fall for her?” she asked again.

“Aniyo. That’s not what I meant. You know I love you right? She’s just a friend. I swear,” I said trying to persuade her.

“Promise?” she said sticking out her pinky finger which I laced with my pinky finger and said, “promise”.

She smiled when I said that and I hugged her.

“Oppa, it’s hard to keep our relationship a secret. No one knows you’re taken except for Eunhyuk oppa so it’s hard not to get jealous whenever you’re with a different girl. Mianhe. I hope you understand,” she said as she buried her face on my chest. I chuckled at her and nodded in understanding.

 

“Just tell me when you don’t want to be with me anymore, araso? So I can let you go and let you be happy,” she said as she looked into my eyes.

“That won’t happen,” I assured her by kissing her softly on the lips.

I HOPE that won’t happen.

 

*End of Donghae’s POV*

 

*Jessica’s POV*

 

Oppa said assured me that that won’t happen. I hope it won’t. But why do I have a feeling that it WILL happen? I can’t loose oppa but I can’t control him with his happiness. I guess I just have to show how much I really love him before I regret not showing him. I know he’s mine. For now.

 

*End of Jessica’s POV*

 

~●♥●~

 

 

Hey guys, just to let you know. I have nothing against Jessica. I just used her in the story because I couldn’t think of anyone to be paired up with Donghae but she was the first one to pop into my mind. Seriously, I have nothing against her. :)