Lovegiver

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Lovely Day - Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGpq_DlDZGE

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Dr. Kim said the MinYoung’s condition is getting better everyday and she is recovering fast but the doctor advised MinYoung stay for a couple of more weeks to see if she’s already stable.

Unfortunately, Vanness had to leave MinYoung for a couple of days to fix the damages caused by Ashley and help Jessica clear her name. On the other hand, JuRin went back to her work as she was badly needed by SM Entertainment for SHINee. With no one else left to take care of MinYoung for a while, Vanness “hired” someone to look after his sister.

 

“MinYoung-ah! Oppa’s here!” Leeteuk shouted by the door, and made a celebratory dance. MinYoung laughed at Leeteuk’s dorkiness.

“Oppa, you’re lucky that the head nurse is not yet here. If she was, she’s going to kill you for being noisy,” she giggled.

“Nonsense. You have to be in a noisy place sometimes. It’s not good for your health to stay in a quiet place all the time,” he retorted.

“But the hospital watches over me to make sure I survive each day,” she said.

“Whatever,” he rolled his eyes.

“Come on, let’s have your morning walk,” he said as he helped her stand up.

 

All day long, Leeteuk stood beside MinYoung. He made her laugh, fed her food, told her stories, watched movies together, etc. He made her feel she wasn’t in the hospital. He made her feel at home even inside those green walls with the room smell like alcohol everyday. He made her feel not like a patient but someone who’s healthy, someone who didn’t go under a major surgery, or someone who’s life had only 50% of chances of living.

 

“Omo, my cheeks are hurting,” MinYoung rubbed her painful cheeks because of Leeteuk’s silly gags.

“But it will make you recover faster so you can get out of this hospital as soon as possible. Remember, laughter is the best medicine,” he tapped her nose.

“You’re the best, oppa,” she smiled sweetly.

“Can I be the ONLY best?” he asked in whisper but MinYoung heard him.

“You can’t oppa,” she said.

“Because you have Donghae,”his heart stung from his though.

“If I give you that title, Vanness oppa and Donghae oppa would kill me,” she giggled.

 

Leeteuk’s heart ached, thinking that MinYoung only looked at him as a brother and a friend.

 

“Do you want to eat? I can get you whatever food you like,” he suggested, trying to escape from the subject.

“Hmm.. I want large fries and a sundae,” MinYoung’s eyes glittered.

 

Leeteuk bought MinYoung her request together with her dinner since she doesn’t like the hospital’s food. He never left MinYoung until she fell asleep. Before he went home, he asked the nurses to watch over MinYoung for the night and he said he’ll come back in the morning.

 

It was already 10:30pm when Leeteuk arrived at their dorm. He was greeted by Shindong who was eating choco pies.

 

“Yaaaawwwnnn~~” Leeteuk stretched out his arms as he st lazily by the couch. Shindong joined him.

“You want one hyung?” Shindong offered.

“No thanks,” Leeteuk rejected.

“Shouldn’t you be the one getting a caregiver since you’re getting old? MinYoung’s still too young to get a caregiver,” Shindong made a joke to his hyung.

“I’m not a caregiver, her brother told me to look after MinYoung for two days before..before Donghae gets home,” he said softly as he closed his eyes.

“And, if you see me as a caregiver, then you don’t know me very well,” Leeteuk wiggled his forefinger at Shindong.

“Huh?” his dongsaeng asked in confusion.

“Shindong-ah, hyung’s not a caregiver. He’s a LOVEGIVER,” he said as he turned to look at Shindong and empahasized the word ‘lovegiver’. Shindong raised an eyebrow.

“I’m a lovegiver. A giver of love,” he explained. Shindong then understood what he meant.

“You’re still not over MinYoung aren’t you?” Shindong munched a choco pie while Leeteuk kept silent.

“Hyung, you know MinYoung loves Donghae a lot. You just can’t change her feelings when you take care of her for a day,” Shindong reminded his hyung.

“But what if I can?” Leeteuk challenged.

“You can’t hyung. If you don’t believe me, see it for yourself,” Shindong challenged back before walking back to the kitchen.

 

~●♥●~