The Best Friend Meets The Sister and The Best Friends

Living The Celebrity Life

 

NaengMyun – Jessica (SNSD) ft. Park Myeong Soo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuEP53-l81s

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

            While Vanness, Ha Rin, Min Gi and Ae Rin were having a conversation, Min Young started to wake up. When she opened her eyes, she immediately saw her friends completely forgetting about her brother. “Omo! You guys are here!” she exclaimed. “Yah, Shin Min Young! Why didn’t you tell us that you have a brother?” Ha Rin questioned. “A very handsome one, I might add,” Ae Rin added while Ha Rin nodded in agreement. Suddenly, Min Gi hit both girls at the back of their heads. “What was that for?! I’m older than you Min Gi!” Ha Rin shouted at Min Gi. “Mianhe unnie. But have you guys forgotten? Unnie learned about her oppa just a little while ago?” Min Gi reminded the girls. Min Young was in a confused state, “Oppa? Nugu?”. “Aish unnie, you’re really forgetful! Look!” all three girls pointed to the guy seating on the right side of Min Young’s bed. Then she remembered her brother and the reason why she passed out. “Oh my! I’m so sorry! I guess it still hasn’t sunken into me yet,”she immediately apologized to Vanness, “it’s alright. I completely understand. Everything’s happening to fast for you and you’re still recovering from the accident,” he said. “Wow. I have a brother. And he’s a celebrity. Wow.” That was all Min Young could say. “Yeah, we know. Wow” her friends agreed with her.

 

            Min Young was spacing out as well as her friends. They were trying to sink in all the things that were happening.

 

            Suddenly, there was a rapid knock on the door. Vanness stood up and opened the door a little. “Vanness! Oh God! Where is she?! What the hell were you thinking hitting your sister? Is she okay?!” someone said outside of the room. “Why do you have a big, irritating mouth? Come in!” Vanness pulled the guy inside when reporters started to take pictures of their conversation. All girls turned their attention to the guy beside Vanness with wide eyes. “Woah! Dude, I thought you only had one sister? How come there are four girls in here?” Vanness smacked the guy’s head. “Are you crazy or what? I told you that the girl that I accidentally hit was my sister. Dude, it’s already obvious who she is,” Vanness said and went beside Min Young and held her hand, “Ken, I would like you to meet my sister, Min Young” he introduced you to Ken Zhou, his former band mate and now his best friend. “Oh! Hi! It’s nice to finally meet you. I’m Ken, your brother’s best friend,” Ken introduced himself and shook hands with Min Young.

 

            Min Young’s mind was brought back to earth and saw her friends still staring at Ken who was flashing them a smile. Min Young threw her pillow at the three girls. “Yah unnie! You’re becoming rude nowadays! You always hit us!” Ae Rin scolded Min Young “Mianhe dongsaengs but in case you guys have forgotten, it’s RUDE to stare!” Min Young scolded back. “Aniyo, kwenchana. I completely understand. Everything just seemed to happen too fast,” Ken assured the girls. They all stared at him again. “You can speak Korean?!” Min Young asked. “Ne. Vanness and I can understand and speak Korean,” Ken explained.

 

            When things began to sink in to Min Young and her friends, they all had a quite interesting conversation. Ken and Vanness asked a lot of questions to Min Young just so they can get to know her. The 4 girls didn’t have a hard time conversing with the two guys.

 

            Min Young’s friends have to leave since it was already late. “Unnie, we’ll go now. We still have homework to finish. I think our teachers are mad at us,” the three girls complained. “We’ll visit you tomorrow okay? If you know when you’re going home, tell us soon,” Ha Rin said. They all said their goodbyes. Ken had to go too since he has some things to do.

 

            Min Young was left with Vanness inside the room “Vanness-ssi, I still don’t know what to call you,” Min Young said while she was looking down at her hands. Vanness chuckled at his sister’s cuteness “You can call me oppa. If you want, you can think of something you would like to call me,” he said. “I call you baby girl so if ever you have a boyfriend, don’t let him call you baby girl, arasso? Only I can call you that,” he added. “I’ll stick to calling you oppa for now and I don’t have a boyfriend,” Min Young said while giggling.

 

~●♥●~