The Truth

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Love Is Sweet – Super Junior M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa8Uv7Zs-74

 

~●♥●~

 

“Unnie!! Unnie!!” MinYoung used all her strength to bang at JuRin’s door. It was only 5:00 in the morning and the people in the neighborhood were still asleep. After Jessica helped her escape the house, MinYoung took her time to walk as what her legs and feet needed. After some time, she ran as fast as she can, afraid that Ashley would wake up early and check up on her.

 

“UNNIE!!” MinYoung used all her strength to shout as loudly as she can.

“Gosh, it’s still 5 in the morning,” JuRin muttered as she opened the door with her eyes still closed.

“What do you want?” she asked with her eyes closed and her hair messy.

“Unnie,” MinYoung said softly.

 

Recognizing the voice she hasn’t heard in a long time, JuRin opened her eyes to find MinYoung trying to balance herself.

“Un-Unnie~ please, help-help me,” with that, MinYoung’s eyes closed and fainted on JuRin’s arms.

“MinYoung-ah!!!” she tried to wake MinYoung up.

 

Meanwhile, it was almost lunch time when Ashley woke up. Jessica pretended to be asleep, wanting Ashley to discover MinYoung’s gone and think that Jessica had nothing to do with it. Hungry, Ashley went at the basement to wake MinYoun up. But it was too late, MinYoung already escaped. She saw the ropes by the ground. Ashley hurriedly went to Jessica’s room.

“Jessica! Jessica!” Ashley shook her.

“What’s the problem unnie?” Jessica let out a fake yawn.

“MinYoung has escaped!!!” Ashley shouted.

“Whhhaaaatt?!?!?!” Jessica’s eyes widened.

 

 

“Mmmm..” Minyoung stirred in her sleep.

“MinYoung-ah?” JuRin tried to wake her up softly.

“Here’s the warm water,” Ken came in with a basin of warm water and towel.

“She spent too much outside. She was freezing,” JuRin explained as she dampen the towel and placed it on MinYoung’s forehead.

“Unnie~ Unnie, please help me,” MinYoung cried in her sleep.

“MinYoung-ah, I’m already here,” JuRin comforted softly. Hearing her voice, MinYoung slowly opened her eyes with tears b on it.

“Unnie!” she hugged JuRin tightly. When JuRin hugged back tightly, MinYoung winced in pain.

“Are you alright? What happened to you?” JuRin asked worriedly.

 

MiNyoung couldn’t form the sentences on how to explain the things that have happened to her. All she could do was cry.

 

“I have a bad feeling that Ashley abused her while Vanness was gone,” Ken guessed.

“Please don’t tell oppa,” MinYoung spoke.

“But your brother needs to know!” JuRin protested.

“I can’t ruin his relationship with Ashley. If we tell oppa, he’ll break up with her and she’ll hunt me down for sure,” MinYoung cried.

“So it’s true,” JuRin muttered.

“What is?” MinYoung asked, confused.

“Before Vanness left, I overheard Ashley in the ladies’ wash room and said something about getiing rid of you,” JuRin explained. “Have you seen Jessica around your house or have you heard Ashley talking to her?” she asked.

“Jessica unnie stayed often at the house. Ashley and unnie consider themselves as best friends,” MinYoung said.

“Did she ever hurt you, too?” Ken asked.

“She-she did at first,” MinYoung was hesitant. “But she realized that what she’s doing was wrong so she helped me escape a while ago,” she immediately added.

 

JuRin looked at Ken helplessly and he rubbed his hand on her back to comfort her.

 

“MinYoung-ah, we have to report this to the police,” JuRin suggested.

“Please unnie, don’t,” MinYoung pleaded.

“Why not?” Ken asked furiously.

“If we did, it will be broadcasted on air and Jessica unnie will get involved. It might ruin her image or SNSD unniedeul’s image,” MinYoung explained. JuRIn smiled softly.

“I can’t believe how you can think of others first than yourself. You’re the victim here yet you still worry about others,” JuRin brushed some strands of hair away from MinYoung’s face. MinYoung was silent as she never noticed that she was like that.

“Go to rest. We’ll talk later,” JuRin laid MinYoung down. Not too long, MinYoung fell back to sleep.

 

On the busy streets of Seoul, Ashley went out alone to search for MinYoung. Jessica had to leave her because she had schedules to attend to. Ashley went to every dorm of MinYoung’s idol friends but they gave the same answer: They haven’t seen MinYoung nor did she ever contact any one of them ever since Vanness left so they have no idea where she is at the moment. But Ashley didn’t tell them that MinYoung was missing. She made a lot of excuses.

 

“Why are you looking for her?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well-well we were at the mall a while ago and then we went in different directions. I was waiting for her at the entrance but she hasn’t showed up so I thought she went to visit you guys,” Ashley made an excuse.

“Well she didn’t. I haven’t talked to her since she got sick,” Leeteuk said.

“Oh. Okay, I’ll just call her and tell her I’ll go home first. We were supposed to go home together,” Ashley said goodbye.

 

As soon as Leeteuk closed the door, he reached for his phone on his pocket and texted MinYoung.

 

To: MinYoung <3

 

MinYoung-ah, it’s oppa. Where are you?

 

Teukie oppa :)

 

Jessica was getting her hair and make-up done when her phone vibrated. It was a text message from Leeteuk asking where MinYoung is. Without thinking twice, she removed the sim card from her phone and threw it at a nearby trash bin.

 

“Manager, if you have time, can you please get me a new sim card?” she asked their manager.

“Okay,” the manager nodded. Jessica took in a deep breath. Somehow, she felt something light inside of her.

 

Meanwhile at JuRin’s house, JuRin was worried about MinYoung too much.

“She has a lot of wounds and bruises,” JuRin spoke as she searched for her first aid kit at the bathroom.

“I know. She was badly hurt,” Ken shook his head as he leaned against the door frame.

JuRin searched silently, not knowing what to say next as her mind was occupied by MinYoung’s image too much.

“She even lost a lot of weight,” Ken observed.

“I noticed,” JuRin muttered.

“What are you looking for?” Ken asked dumfounded as he doesn’t know what JuRin was looking for.

“I’m looking for my first aid kit,” she said as she opened the last cabinet below the sink.

“Why are you looking for it down there when it is placed on the cabinet above the sink?” Ken asked as he opened the said cabinet, took out the kit and handed it to JuRin. She chuckled at herself.

“You worry too much,” Ken told her.

 

Suddenly, MinYoung entered the bathroom.

“Unnie,” MinYoung gave a small smile. She had a hard time smiling because of her wounds on the sides of her lips.

“You’re already awake! Are you feeling alright now?” JuRin asked.

“I think I’m okay now,” MinYoung tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Sit here. I’ll put medicine on your wounds,” JuRin motioned her to sit at the bowl.

“I’ll make you food,” Ken went out of the bathroom.

“This might sting, okay,” JuRin said before applying medicine on her wounds. MinYoung would wince from time to time. Next, JuRin put bandages on the cuts MinYoung had and dampen her wounds with a wet towel.

“Let’s get you some clothes to change into,” JuRin stood up.

“Unnie, can you just give me some big clothes like loose jogging pants and big sweaters?” MinYoung asked as she held onto JuRin’s hand.

“Okay. I’ll ask Ken oppa to len you some,” JuRin squeezed MinYoung’s hand.

 

Not too long, JuRin came back with some sets of sweaters and jogging pants. While JuRin helped MinYoung change, JuRin couldn’t help but notice all the other bruises on MinYoung’s body and how much weight she has lost.

“All done!” MinYoung tried to bring back her cheerful self. JuRin ruffled her hair.

“Let’s go downstairs and stuff you up with lots of food,” JuRin smiled.

 

Indeed, the table was half-filled with home-made, delicious foods.

“Unnie, I thought you were kidding on feeding me up with LOTS of food!” MinYoung’s eyes widened.

“You lost a lot of weight and we have to bring you back in good shape,” Ken came out of the kitchen bring out the last two plates of food.

“In order to do that, you have to finish ALL of these,” Ken added.

“Are you serious?!?!” MinYoung was shocked.

“He’s just kidding. Just eat the amount of food you can consume,” JuRin elbowed Ken’s stomach.

 

MinYoung ate bits of food at start but then she began to eat a lot. She almost finished all of the food of JuRin and Ken didn’t stop her.

“Yah~ I was really joking when I said you should finish all of these,” Ken told MinYoung.

“I think I’m going to explode,” was all MinYoung could say.

“Ashley’s starving her to death, too?”Ken and JuRin asked themselves.

“That was the best oppa!” MinYoung gave Ken two thumbs up.

“Thank you. But before you get a chance to finish all of these, I’m letting JuRin take you out of this dinning area before you explode.

“Let’s go to your room,” JuRin helped MinYoung stand up and walk to her room.

 

Once inside her room, MinYoung started the conversation.

“I’d rather have you as my sister-in-law than Ashley,”

“But we can’t do anything. Vanness-ssi loves Ashley,” JuRin laid beside MinYoung.

“Vanness-ssi? When did you start being formal to him?” MinYoung asked with her eyebrow raised. JuRIn remained silent.

“Unnie?” MinYoung called JuRin.

“What is it?”

“What happened when you went after oppa to Taiwan?” MinYoung asked.

“It’s-it’s a long story,” JuRin tried to blink back the tears.

“We have a lot of time,”

JuRin sighed.

 

Flashback

 

(A/N: This is JuRin’s side. It was already narrated on chapter 82 :) )

 

[play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3glxI5NruP4]

 

It was raining and JuRin was standing while crying all drenched with rain. Ken was hiding behind a tree, also drenched in rain. He was with her when she received a text message from ‘Vanness’ asking her to meet him by the park.

 

“Oppa! Vanness oppa asked me to see him!” she jumped excitedly.

“Really?” Ken was excited himself as he was happy to see JuRin smile again. She nodded fantically.

“Then what are you waiting for?! Go change!” he ordered her.

“I will!” she chose a simple but pretty dress in her luggage and immidietaly ran inside the bathroom suite.

 

Once JuRin was inside the bathroom, Ken knew at once that he got defeated by Vanness. He grabbed his phone and called the restaurant’s manager to whom he asked for a reservation; a dinner for two. He brought out the couple rings from his pocket.

 

“I guess I won’t be giving you out then,” he said. He then kept the ring inside his pockt when he heard JuRin getting out of the room.

 

“How do I look?” she asked as she posed in front of Ken.

 

“Perfect,” he smiled.

“Kamsahamnida oppa!” she gave him a hug. He was about to hug her back when she immiediately released.

“I have to hurry!” she said excitedly.

“Come on, I’ll drop you off there,” he offered.

 

They both went out of the hotel and drove to where Vanness asked JuRin to come. Once they were there, JuRin couldn’t contain her excitement.

 

“Yah! Do you know that you could make a guy turn off by your excitement?” Ken informed her.

JuRin pouted at what Ken said. If only she knew, Ken finds her cute by her actions.

“I was kidding. We’re here now. Relax okay?” he ordered her as she began to inhale and exhale.

“There. Now what are you waiting for?! Go get him!” he told her. She practically jumped out of the car. JuRin was about to run when Ken called her.

 

“JuRin-ah! Hwaiting!” he shouted. JuRin pumped up her fist.

 

The sky was getting dark like it was about to rain. Worried about JuRin, he went out of the car and hid behind a tree to check of Vanness has arrived. But what he saw was shocking. Not far from the tree where he was hiding stood JuRin who was looking at a far. He followed her gaze and there he saw Vanness, but he wasn’t alone. He was with a girl and he was kissing her. The rain began to pour. Then he noticed that the girl Vanness was with was Ashley, Vanness’ childhood friend, the brat. Vanness and Ashley ran to find shelter as well as the other people but JuRin stood in the same position.

 

Couldn’t take it any longer, Ken ran to JuRin and held his jacket above their heads.

“JuRin-ah,” Ken said in a soft voice.Then JuRin fainted.

 

He brought her to her hotel suite and took care of her. It was 8pm when she gained back her consciousness. When he saw that JuRin was already fine, he was about to leave but she stopped him from doing so. She wanted company and he gave in into her request. All night, she poured out her heart to Ken. From that day onwards, Ken promised himself to protect her.

 

End of flashback

 

“So are that’s the real start of you love story with Ken oppa?” MinYoung asked.

“Actually, we’re really not a couple,” JuRin admitted.

“What do you mean?” MinYoung was dumfounded.

“We’re only pretending. Ken suggested it to make Vanness-ssi jealous. But what’s the point of getting him jealous when he really loves Ashley right?” JuRin explained her point.

“So when you called at our house and he overheard Ken oppa asking for his clothes was an act?” MinYoung spoke out her thoughts loudly.

“I beg your pardon?’ JuRin asked. MinYoung faced JuRin.

“Remember the day you called at our house and you were looking for me?” MinYoung asked.

“Yeah. I called to tell you when I overheard Ashley and Jessica planning on getting rid of you,” JuRin reminisced.

“We’ll talk about that later. But do you remember that Vanness oppa was the one who picked up the phone and talked to you?” MinYoung continued to ask. JuRin nodded slowly.

“Then he heard Ken oppa’s voice asking you where his clothes are,” JuRin nodded slowly motinong for MinYoung to continue.

“Well, when I came home, I found him staring into space. He told me what he heard and we thought you guys have don’t ‘it’,” MinYoung explained.

“Oh..My..God..” was all JuRin could say. She remembered that dreadful day. After realizing what Ken did, she banged on her bathroom door for a whole hour when Ken locked himself inside, afraid of getting beaten by JuRin. MinYoung laughed at her unnie’s expression. It was her first time laughing after her brother left.

 

~●♥●~