I Wanna Love You

Living The Celebrity Life

 

This is a looooong chapter. Enjoy reading!

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFgEtDuCkdw

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

After tiring practices and rehearsals and sleepless nights, Super Show 3 is here. Super Junior and the dancers were backstage getting ready. Min Young had to go to the washroom for a while. She didn’t notice that Donghae followed her. The washroom was quite far from where most of the people were.

 

Once she came out of the washroom, she saw Donghae leaning on the wall beside the door.

 

“Oh, oppa! Why are you here? The man’s restroom is over there,” she said as she pointed to the right.

“I just wanted some time with you,” he said cutely.

“Oppa, we have plently of time after the concert. You know that right?” she told him.

“Correction. After the tour that is,” he said and Min Young shrugged. Then, he went closer to her causing her to back away until she was leaning on the wall. Donghae place both hands beside her head. Her heartbeat increased.

“O-oppa, what are you doing?” she asked nervously.

“You definitely look y tonight,” he said as he caressed her cheek. Indeed, she looks y in her outfit which she’ll be wearing in her dance together with Donghae and Eunhyuk, wearing a redorange top corset, tight, fitting, shinning leggings and black boots (A/N: sorry I don’t have the picture. It’s actually the clothes which the girl on the video was wearing). He began to lean in until she stopped him from getting any closer.

“Oppa, we’re in a public place. Someone might see us,” she told him.

“It won’t take long,” he whisphered and kissed her. It didn’t take long for her to respond back. She missed him so much. Donghae pulled away and gave her a smile and she smiled back.

“Don’t get surprised if I get jealous when you dance with Eunhyuk. I envy him for performing first. He gets the goodbits of the dance,” he told her. Instantly, she slapped him on the arm. She knows what he’s referring to and he laughed (A/N: guess which part. Watch the video again!).

“I’ll be going first,” she told him and gave him a final peck on the cheek before returning to the crowd.

 

“We’re about to start!” the director said.

 

Before the concert started, everyone prayed which was led by Siwon (A/N: this is actually true. I read it from a magazine that I bought which was released a few months after Super Show 2). After praying, each member went to their respective places. The lights dimmed on stage and the show started.

 

Super Junior performed their hit songs and the crowd of girls screamed nonstop. They would chant to the songs and wave their lightsticks to the beat of the song. Min Young was not surprised to see the fangirls swooning over them. They were definitely amazing.

 

Soon enough, it was Eunhyuk and Donghae’s solo.

 

[If you want, you could listen to the song while reading but it won’t be in perfect timing with my narration. Just play it over and over again until this chapter is done: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knZBmcxO0zg&feature=related ]

 

(A/N: I used the English translation of the song. The words in italicized form are the lyrics. Pink parts sang by Eunhyuk, lavender parts sang by donghae and purple parts sang together)

 

The three of them went to their respective places.

 

The song started to play and Eunhyuk danced, showing off his skills that were given to him. He even made a body wave while he lifted his shirt halfway, showing off his abs which made the crowd go wild.

 

I wanna love you.

 

I wanna have you.

 

This song’s for you Min Young,” he thought as he danced and started the song.

 

Yeah listen!

baby look at my eyes
I caught my breath the second I looked at you
Why do you leave me and go so far away (slowly further away)
.

 

It was Min Young’s cue to come out.

 

My love (no matter what other people say)

 

She went beside Eunhyuk and began to dance her part as he approached her and slowly taouched her back.

 

You are my girl (I want to tell it loudly). Donghae sang by the side.

 

As long as I can see you I’ll be okay. Eunhyuk placed his hand again on her back while it goes up making an “ok” sign which made the crowd scream with the contact MinYoung and Eunhyuk made. She pulled him to the center of the front stage and danced together.

 

Now I’ll be protecting you.

Baby you know because

 

 I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands
I wanna have you, I really need you
Like this we don’t need to care about anything else
I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
You only need to be close to me
I wanna have you, belong to you

 

The both of them turned their backs away from the crowd while Min Young lowered herself as she touched Eunhyuk’s backside, making the girls scream in rage of what’s happening.


I promise that my everything will belong to you.

 

Eunhyuk pulled Min Young for a fake kiss which was part of the act. But something happened which caused her to widen her eyes. Donghae didn’t miss this and saw what happened before the lights on where Eunhyuk and Min Young were standing dimmed. Immidiately, Min Young pushed Eunhyuk and looked at him with confused eyes. She saw that he at shock state, too.

 

What have I done?” the both of them thought as Donghae sang his part.

 

What is that guy, he can’t even protect you
don’t keep waiting, no, don’t keep waiting forever

 

Donghae approached them and pulled Min Young away from Eunhyuk. The audience kept screaming thinking that everything was an act. Little did they know that the act was starting to be real.


Don’t stand by his side; he’s not the right one for you.

 

She ignored what happened to her and Eunhyuk for a while and began to dance with Donghae who was singing the song with TRUE feelings.

 

My love (my love, yeah) you’re my girl (you’re my girl).

 

As long as I can see you I’ll be okay.

 

 Now I’ll protect you
Baby you know because
I wanna love you, I can’t live without you

 Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands
I wanna have you, I really need you
Like this don’t care about anything else
I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
You only need to be close to me

 

Donghae went close to her and placed an arm on her shoulder. Slowly, he touched her arm making Min Young forgot what happened earlier and making the lyrics of Donghae’s part sink into her.


I wanna have you, belong to you
I promise that my everything will belong to you.

 

She made her exit. As soon as she went backstage, she tried to calm her heart from everything that happened.

 

“Come on Min Young! You have to stand here for the ending!” the producer shouted as she heard Eunhyuk begin his rap battle with Donghae.

 

Yo excuse me mister,
I feel mad, go away, I want to slowly go to that girl’s side so step back.
What are you to toy around with our love in your palms
Looking in the girl’s eyes and hearing her say ‘I want to be with you’
It doesn’t matter if you live or die, you won’t be able to have that girl

She made me crazy

 

Min Young stood in the middle of the platform that was lowered which will bring her up to the stage. She didn’t hear the last part of the rap because one of the chereographers reminded her to dance as if she’s confused between Donghae and Eunhyuk (A/N: I honestly didn’t include the last part of the rap because the on who translated it forgot to translate it, I guess).

 

Then, Min Young was slowly lifted up to the stage and danced to the instruction that was given to her.

 

Now take my hand. Donghae sang as soon as he saw Min Young dancing.

 

No, you have to come to my sideEunhyuk sang.

 

I love you more than him

 

Let me protect you

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk know that they’re really arguing but the fans don’t see it. Min Young could feel an uncomfortable tension on stage as the two boys sang facing her in the middle but she ignored everything that was around her. Soon, the boys turned their back away from her and took off their tops, revealing their abs to the crowd and danced making body waves which made the fans go wild and stand up from their seats.

 

 At this moment

 

I can’t live without you
I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
Close your eyes and only hold onto my hands
I wanna have you, I really need you
Like this we don’t need to care about anything else
I wanna love you, I can’t live without you
You only need to be close to me

 

Then, the two boys faced Min Young and slowly went close to her. As they approached her, the both of them gave “what’s-your-problem” looks which made Min Young feel more uncomfortable inside when she saw the two boys exchange glares.

 

I wanna have you, belong to you
I promise that my everything will belong to you.

The both of them stood very close to Min Young as she touched their exposed abs and Donghae held her hand near to his chest as he looked straight to Eunhyuk.The lights dimmed and the platform where they stood lowered them.

 

As soon as they reached the hidden bottom of the stage, Donghae was about to drag Min Young to an isolated place but he can’t because they still have a concert to finish. Min Young noticed Donghae in deep thought.

 

“Oppa?”

“We’ll talk later,” he told her. One of the stylists pulled him to change outfits. She turned to Eunhyuk.

“Min Young-ah, chungmal mianhe. I can explain..” Eunhyuk was interrupted when he was pulled to change outfits, too.

“This is one hell of a problem,” she murmered to herself as she went to change her outfit for another number.

 

~●♥●~