He Has To Go

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“OPPA!~” MinYoung shouted as she entered the house. The house was big so her voice echoed throughout the entire house.

“I’M IN HERE!” she heared her brother’s voice echo.

“WHERE?” she shouted again as she went up the stairs, following the source of her brother’s voice.

“I’m in here!” MinYoung saw her brother head, peek out of one the doors. He was inside the music room [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_FfZMBBaCF8w/SGG5stByV7I/AAAAAAAABrM/59-0c4RFiGI/s400/tangley%2Bmusic.jpg].

 

“Seriously oppa, whenever I come home, I feel like I’m playing hide and seek with you,” she said as she sat at the couch while Vanness sat in front of the grand piano. He laughed at his sister.

“So how was your day with your friends?” he asked.

“Kwenchana. We saw JuRin unnie and Ken oppa. Do you know that they’re dating?” she asked which caught him by surprise.

Really?” he asked with his eyebrows up.

Yeah. They seem happy,” she half heartedly smiled.

And why do you seem not happy about it?” he asked as he took a seat beside her.

I am. I’m just thinking of something else. Anyways, I came home early because I wanted to ask permission if I can go out with Donghae oppa tonight,” she said.

You more like informed me rather than asking my permission,” he told her who was smiling sweetly at him.

I sense that you would say yes,” she nodded.

Fine. I’m letting you go but you should be home before 1:30am,” he said.

Yes oppa! Thank you!!” she hugged her brother.

I’m going to take a shower now and get ready,” she informed him.

Wear something warm okay?

“Ne!” she shouted in the hallway.

 

JuRin and Ken?Vanness thought to himself.

 

It was already 8:45pm and MinYoung was ready to go.

 

She’s wearing: http://www.google.com.ph/imglanding?q=warm+cute+korean+clothes&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&biw=1600&bih=766&tbs=isch:1&tbnid=PRHrbGcOd__HjM:&imgrefurl=http://www.wholesale-dress.net/korean-missmilan-fashionable-style-cute-comfortable-winter-warm-sweater-E2-80-93-black-g8022.html&imgurl=http://www.wholesale-dress.net/images/200812/1230158123835838476.jpg&zoom=0&w=600&h=895.

 

MinYoung sat by the kitchen counter and ate salad with her brother. They were having a light conversation when the doorbell rang. It was 9pm sharp.

 

“That’s probably him. I’ll go now oppa!” she said as she grabbed her purse and gave Vanness a kiss on the cheek.

“Don’t come home later than 1:30am, alright!” he reminded her.

“Yes~” MinYoung rolled her eyes.

“I saw that!” Vanness shouted and she gave him a giggle.

“Bye oppa!” she shouted before she closed the door.

 

Donghae stood in front of a white car, looking amazing as ever.

 

“Annyong!” she hugged him and he gave her a kiss.

“Let’s go,” he said softly as he opened the passenger’s car door and motioned her to enter. He immediately closed her door and went to the driver’s seat and buckled up.

“Who’s car is this oppa?” she asked, as she examined the interior of the car. She saw a lot of white.

“It’s Leeteuk’s hyung,” he said, starting the engine.

“I knew it. It’s full of white stuffs,” she said.

 

Not long enough, they arrived at Han River. Donghae parked the car where they can view the bridge. They both went out of the car and MinYoung stood in front of the car, gazing at the bridge which started to spray water on its side while different colors changed. Donghae went to the trunk and gabbed to blankets. He laid one blanket on the hood of the car.

 

“Babe, come here,” Donghae was already sitting on top of the hood and motioned her to sit in between his legs. She had to rmoved her shoes to prevent any scratches. Donghae then wrapped the second blanket around them and they cuddled. They stayed in perfect silence for a while and gazed at the bridge.

 

“What made you bring me here oppa?” she asked, breaking the silence.

“I just wanted to stay away from stress for a while,” he said as he placed his chin on her shoulder. MinYoung turned her head to look at him.

“Wae? Is there something on my face?” he asked her.

“Ani. But I sense that something’s wrong,” she said and Donghae gave her a heavy sigh.

“I-I have.. I have to go to China for SJ-M promotions,” he said, sadness written all over his face.

“Oppa, why are you sad? Aren’t you happy that SJ-M will start promoting again?” she asked, trying to hide her sadness.

“But that means that’ll I’ll be leaving you for a while,” he pouted.

“Oppa, that’s just for a while,” she gave a half hearted smile and pinched his nose.

“Why do I feel that you don’t want me beside you?” he pouted and MinYoung had to giggle because of hi cuteness.

“Oppa, that’s not what I mean. You know that. You have to go to China and you have to work,” she said as she rocked theirs bodies from side to side while Donghae hugged her tightly.

“Can you come with me?” he asked.

“Oppa, if I came with you, you’d surely be very busy with the promotionals that you wouldn’t notice I was there. Plus, if I were to come, I don’t want to explore China on my own,” she said.

“Aish! I hate it when I get separated from you,” he irritatedly said.

“This is the first time we’ll get separated, oppa,” she giggled.

“Even so. I hate this feeling,” he told her.

“Me too,” she admitted.

 

They stayed in silence again then something came into Donghae’s mind.

 

“When I’m away, stay away from the members, Araso?” he said, making her face him.

“What are you talking about oppa?” she asked, confused.

“They might make a move on you when I’m away,” he said in a selfish voice making MinYoung burst into laughters.

“That’s impossible oppa!” she continued to laugh.

“I’m just making sure,” he joined her in laughing at what he said.

 

~●♥●~