No Privacy At All

Living The Celebrity Life

I forgot to mention (I think) that Ashley could speak in Korean as well. :)

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Baby girl, you’re on TV right now!!” Vanness shouted by the living room.

 

Indeed, MinYoung was on the TV now. Everything that happened to her that morning was being broadcasted at Showbiz Extra at the moment

 

“Who would’ve thought that Shin MinYoung, the sister of international artist, Vanness Wu, would be close to our idols?” Yemie Lee said.

“I know! Just recently, we’re able to follow her around and it seems that everyone from the music industry knows her. Who wouldn’t? I mean being the sister of an international artist, you get to meet idols. However, what caught my attention is that she seems much closer with Super Junior’s leader, Leeteuk,” Adrien Lee stated.

 

“They followed me around?” MinYoung asked herself, staring at the TV.

“You didn’t notice them?” Ashley asked with one eyebrow raised. MinYoung shook her head.

 

“Is that so?” Yemie asked.

“If that the case then I’m sure a lot of girls out there envies her for 1. Her brother’s famous and 2. She gets to be friends with our idols. Do you think she has met her favorite idol group?” she turned to Adrien

“I’m just not sure but having a famous brother, maybe she did,” he chuckled.

“Let’s check out Shin MinYoung hanging out with our dear idols,” he began.

 

Picture after picture came of her and the other idols that she was with on that morning. It showed pictures of her entering Leeteuk’s car but he can’t be seen because the car was darkly tinted, a picture of her helping WooYoung stand up and linking arms with and Leeteuk, then pictures of her with the boys having breakfast. They even caught a picture of Shindong and WooYoung standing and doing a gag show. She also had a picture shopping with the girls at the mall and the reporters even captured them entering the nail saloon.

 

“Wow, they’re really good. I didn’t even notice anyone taking pictures,” MinYoung stared more and was amazed on how good the paparazzis work.

 

Not too long, MinYoung’s eyes widened as she saw a video of her and Yunho walking out of the saloon with one arm linked to his and the other hand carrying MinYoung stuff.

 

“U-Know Yunho from Dong Bang Shin Ki even came and fetched MinYoung at the saloon and left the other girls there,” MinYoung heard the voice over talk.

“Isn’t he a gentleman?” the voice over asked as they got a close up of the two walking out of the mall.

 

They even caught on tape the time wherein they rode “couple bikes” together. Then more pictures came when she was with Kevin, Alexander and Eli.

 

“Even Kevin from U-Kiss seems friends with her; they even walked together with arms linked! Isn’t that sweet?” the voice over gushed.

 

Last but not least, a picture of her was shown wherein Leeteuk was hugging her and wiping away her tears.

 

I’m dead,”MinYoung thought

 

“However, MinYoung seems much closer with our Super Junior’s leader, Leeteuk. They prepared a get-together for her and she was touched as she saw every idol there. Maybe Leeteuk planned everything for her,” the voice over irritated MinYoung.

 

Seeing his sister in a bad mood, Vanness turned off the TV and knelt down in front of her. Ashley sat closely beside her.

 

“Are you okay?” Vanness asked. MinYoung shook her head.

“I just don’t want my WHOLE life being broadcasted on air,” she admitted.

“Maybe you should’ve been more careful,” Ashley said.

“I never thought those paparazzis will be interested with my life,” MinYoung reasoned and Ashley rolled her eyes. The siblings didn’t see her do that.

“Ofcourse they’ll be interested with you. You’re one hot topic right now. Everyone wants to know who you really are, how I found you, or if we’re really siblings. They want to know your life, most especially, your history. They want to get some dirt from you,” Vanness said.

“What if they don’t find any?” MinYoung asked.

“Well, they’d do anything to find one or even MAKE one,” he said.

“So does that mean I won’t get privacy anymore?!” MinYoung asked in disbelief.

“You still can. If you just be more careful,” he advised.

“It seems like you’re telling me that won’t be able to get the privacy,” she said.

“Well.. Kind of,” Vanness admitted. MinYoung squared her shoulders.

 

“Just be careful. The news will spread like fire. Especially when they reported you’re close with Leeteuk and Yunho. For sure you’ll be having antis, right about,” she looked at her watch, “now.”

MinYoung sulked on her seat.

“Babe, not helping,” Vanness mouthed at Ashley.

“It’s the truth!” she mouthed back.

 

“I’ll head upstairs. Sorry if I can’t help tonight. I don’t feel good,” MinYoung stood up, went to her room and locked the door.

 

“You shouldn’t have said that,” Vanness turned to Ashley.

“But she has to know. She has to be aware of the life that she’s in right now,” she told him.

“I guess you’re right,” Vanness admitted.

 

I think I should’ve kept her as a secret and didn’t introduce her to the whole world,Vanness thought.

I’m sorry baby girl. I took away that privacy from you,he apologized as he looked at MinYoung bedroom door.

 

“Babe, let’s finish up,” Ashley motioned for her things that needed to be moved in.

You’re in deep trouble girl,”’she smirked as she stood in front of MinYoung’s door.

 

~●♥●~