Some Quiet Time

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Rehearsals and practices went on for 2 more months. They would usually start practicing before the sun rises and it would usually end at 11:30 pm. Min Young and her friends counldn’t help but feel stressed, tired and exhausted. Sometimes they even thought of giving up but they didn’t. “This is better than being a trainee for years,” Min Young would always remind herself whenever she feels like giving up.

 

One day, when Super Junior’s choreographers gave them 2 hours break. Donghae and the rest of the members and dancers were hungry. They decided to eat altogether but Min Young sat on the floor, with her back leaning on the glass mirror. Everyone was going out of the room except for her. Donghae approached her.

 

“Hey, aren’t you coming?” Donghae asked as he lowered himself in the same level as her.

“Aniyo. I’ll pass. I’ll just rest here,” Min Young said.

“But you should eat,” he said.

“It’s okay oppa. I’m not hungry anyways. I just want to rest here,” she assured him.

“Do you want me to stay with you?” he asked but Min Young shooked her head.

“You go oppa. You should eat. You’re tummy was grumbling a while ago,” Min Young giggled tiredly.

“Are you sure?” he asked again and she nodded.

“Go oppa, plus, they might confirm that we’re really dating,” she told him and he just nodded in understanding.

 

Before he stood up, he looked around him, checking if there were any people around them. When he was sure that no one was around, he immediately leaned in and gave her a kiss which surprised her but she responded back.

Donghae, then, pulled away. “I’ll be back as soon as I can,” he said.

“Araso,” she said and he stood up and went by the door. He looked back at her and gave her smile and winked before he went out.

 

As soon as Donghae was out, “If only we publicly announce that we’re dating, and then it wouldn’t be hard for us to be together,” he thought as he went to the canteen at the 3rd floor of the building.

 

Inside the dance studio, Min Young was still leaning on the mirror and stared blankly in front of her. With nothing to do, she went to her bag and took her iTouch and went back to where she was sitted. Min Young began to play slow songs that made her calm.

 

Suddenly, Leeteuk, who just came from the wash room, came inside the dance studio. Min Young noticed him.

 

“Oh oppa, you didn’t go with them?” she asked.

“Uhm, where did they go?” he asked.

“They went out to eat. We were given a break for 2 hours,” she told him.

“Oh, is that so?” he asked and Min Young nodded. Leeteuk went to where she was sitted and sat beside her.

“Aren’t you going to eat oppa?” she asked him and shooked his head.

“Why didn’t you go with them?” he asked.

“I’m full. Besides, I want to rest,” she said and smiled at him.

“Oh, do you want to be alone?” he asked as he was about to stand up.

“Kwenchana, you’re a good company anyways. If you were Heechul oppa, then maybe I would tell you I would like to be alone. He could be noisy at times,” she told him, smilling.

“I know what you mean,” he said as he chuckled.

Min Young leaned her head on the glass mirror behind her and Leeteuk did the same. She placed one earpiece of her headset on her right ear and offered the other earpiece to Leeteuk who gladly took it and placed it on his right ear. She pressed play and a soft and calm song played. Both of them listened silently.

 

[play this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTjYrH9eT3c ]

 

Before the song ended, Leeteuk felt something light land on his shoulders. When he looked at what it was, he saw Min Young sleeping on his shoulder. He stared at her for a while, admiring her for a while. Without him knowing, his hand touched her face. He traced the bridge of her nose and caressed her cheek. Soon, his eyes landed on her pink lips and he softly touched it. He wanted to kiss her badly but he thought of Donghae. Immidiately, he removed his hand and leaned his head on the glass mirror, letting Min Young sleep on his shoulder. Somehow, he was enjoying their quiet time together.

 

How I wish we could always be like this. How I wish I could be this close to you. Without any boundaries between us,” he thought as he closed his eyes.

 

~●♥●~