Don't You Realize?

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Destiny – Super Junior M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdKpFy1vUR4

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Two weeks have passed and MinYoung was still tied up in the basement. Ashley would seldom bring food to MinYoung and often hurt her physically as much as she can. Now, MinYoung lost a lot of wait and her body was covered with wounds and bruises. Her once smiling eyes were droppy and her body was all worn out. Ever since the first day she was tied up, Jessica seldom laid a finger on MinYoung. She only does when Ashley orders her to hurt MinYoung.

 

“Unnie, don’t you think we’re going way overboard?” Jessica asked.

“Do you want to stop? ‘Cause if you do I’ll make you suffer too,” Ashley returned a question and Jessica shook her head.

“Thought so,” Ashley muttered.

 

 

It was around 9:00 am and Jessica was watching over MinYoung by the basement door while she texted Donghae. Jessica continued to pretend that she’s MinYoung.

“Yeeeppp!!!” Jessica squealed making MinYoung look up to her.

“Sorry,” she apologized softly but MinYoung continued to look at her with sad eyes. Jessica began to feel self-conscious.

“What? I said I was sorry,” Jessica repeated but MinYoung continued to look at her. All Jessica could do was to ignore MinYoung.

“Unnie?” MinYoung finally called, catching Jessica’s attention.

“Aren’t you tired of pretending?” she continued.

“Me? I’m pretending? When did I start pretending?” Jessica asked as she pointed questionly to herself.

“Yeah, you. When are you going to get tired of pretending to be me just to talk to Donghae oppa?” MinYoung completed the question making Jessica be caught off guard.

“I-I’m not pretending,” Jessica tried to convince MinYoung.

“Does he know you’re Jessica and not me?” MinYoung asked. After a short silence, Jessica lowered her head and gently shooked it.

“Then when are you going to get tired?” MinYoung asked.

“I won’t. Not until I get Donghae oppa,” Jessica stood with her chin up high.

“I wouldn’t be doing this if you didn’t steal him away from me,” Jessica hissed. MinYoung became silent.

“You’re guilty, huh?” Jessica snickered.

“Unnie, has it not come across your mind that I NEVER stole Donghae oppa away from you?” MinYoung emphasized the word ‘never’.

“Or haven’t you thought for a second that Donghae oppa REALLY loves me?” MinYoung continued.

“Why the hell would he love you more than me? Why did he have to choose you?!?!” Jessica asked furiously.

“Because I know how to love,” MinYoung simply stated. With that statement, Jessica slapped her.

“Are you telling me that I don’t kknow how to love?!” Jessica asked furiously.

“I never said that,” MinYoung reminded her.

“What I meant was, it’s not just because of the material things or the attention and affection he can give. It’s more on loving the person, returning him the love and affection he gives. A relationship is not a one-sided love unnie,” MinYoung continued.

“Who said that our relationship was only a one-sided love?” Jessica asked with an eyebrow raised.

“No one did, but it shows. Donghae oppa gives you all the things that you ask from him and gave you much attention but then, you took everything for granted. Oppa got fed up,” MinYoung told her. Jessica was shocked to hear everything.

 

Flashback

 

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” MinYoung asked while they were eating dinner at their favorite restaurant.

“You know you can ask me anything,” Donghae smiled sweetly.

“Why did you have to break up with Jessica unnie?”

 

Donghae stopped from eating and slowly placed his fork on his plate.

“You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to,” MinYoung added immediately, scared that she got Donghae mad.

“It’s alright, you have the right to know,” he smiled.

“Then what is it?” she asked.

“I felt that our relationship was only a one-sided love,”

“What do you mean?” her eyebrows furied.

“I was the only one loving. I was the only one doing the efforts to keep our relationship,” he said.

“So you did love her,” her heart ached.

“Maybe, I guess you can say that,” Donghae agreed. “But I got fed up,” he added.

“Of what?” she interrogated further.

“I got fed up of being taken for granted,” he finished. MinYoung gave him a confused look.

“I would give her presents, the things that she loves and the things she asks from me. After she receives it, she becomes sweet to me and I that’s the only time I feel like we’re a couple. After a few days, I would see her flirting with others, most especially with runway models. I got tired of our situation. I wanted to be with someone who would know how to truly love,” Donghae played with his food.

 

“I’m sorry for asking you these questions. I’m sorry for making you sad. I hope you can find that person soon, oppa,” MinYoung smiled as she held his hand for comfort.

“Who said I haven’t found her yet?” Donghae asked.

“She’s already sitting across from me!” Donghae chuckled as MinYoung blushed.

“Oppa, stop it! You’re making me blush!” she told him.

“But it’s true! You’re someone who knows what love really means and knows how to love. That’s one of your best qualities that made me fall for you. You make me fall for you deeply everyday,” Donghae praised her.

 

End of flashback

 

“I never thought I did that to him,”Jessica thought.

 

“Don’t you realize unnie that I’m not the reason why he left you?” MinYoung asked.

“I only came into your lives but I never wanted to steal him away from you, which I believe I never did,” she was convincing Jessica.

 

~●♥●~