Do You Regret It?

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Oasis (instrumental) - Beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbO_pQu4WA

 

~●♥●~

 

*Vanness’ POV*

 

Min Young and I just dropped her friends off to their houses and now we’re on our way home. I glanced on my right side and saw baby girl’s tired figure.

 

Hey, you okay?” I asked her and took hold of her hand.

 

Yeah. I’m just..tired. I guess,” she said while breathing hard.

 

I have to put an end to this. We need a press conference. They can ask us all questions and they would stop bugging us,” I said.

 

Wait, you’re being followed by the media too?” she asked.

 

Yeah, before I went out of the house to pick you up, our gate was full of reporters and media. Even the Chinese and Taiwanese reporters came. I had to call the security for me to get out of the house. That’s why I was hiding in the bushes a while ago,” I explained.

 

Wow! The whole world is full of crazy people?” she said staring straight ahead.

 

I laughed at her question, “They’re not crazy. Well, they may be once in a while. People just want to be updated with their favorite idols and everything. That’s the hard thing about being a public figure. One small mistake, then people will criticize you,” I told her basing all from my experience.

 

She looked at me and stared for a while. “Is there something wrong?” I asked her.

 

Do you regret it?” she asked.

Regret what?” I was confused.

Do you regret being an artist?” she completed her question.

 

Sometimes. But singing and music is everything to me, next to you of course. I thought of the consequences first before I became an artist. But whenever I see my fans are happy whenever I perform, that makes me happy,” I explained.

 

I looked at her once again and she was smiling gently at me. She continued to stare at me and leaned her head on the headrest.

 

I wanna be just like you oppa,” she said then she closed her eyes. She has fallen asleep.

 

I chuckled then I smiled. I felt a warm feeling came over me when she said she wants to be just like me. I guess I’m her idol from now on. She’ll be my number one fan. But I have to settle things first. I called for a press conference for tomorrow to settle things about baby girl.

 

 

~●♥●~