Big News!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Disco Drive - Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U88c76TP2Pw

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Super Junior rode in one van as they went to SM Building. Their ride was somehow noisy since they rarely went to SM together. They were being noisy when Donghae’s phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” Donghae shouted through his phone.

“I’m with the members. I’ll put you on speaker,” Donghae said.

“Who is it?” Leeteuk, who was sitting beside Donghae, asked.

“Oppadeul annyong!” four voices said.

“Min Young-ah!”

“Ae Rin-ah!”

“Ha Rin-ah!”

“Min Gi-ah!”

The boys shouted. (A/N: if this happens in some circumstances in real life, their driver would definitely go deaf by now. Haha!)

 

“Why did you call?” Donghae asked.

“I just wanted to check up on you. Are you guys on your way to work now?” Min Young asked.

“Ne. We have a meeting with SM hyung,” Donghae said.

“Do you have dance practice today? We’re planning on visiting you guys,” Min Young continued.

“Ne! After our meeting, we’ll be doing some reahearsing for our performance for the day after tomorrow,” Shindong said.

“Araso, we’ll be visiting you guys, then!” Min Young said excitedly.

“We’ll see you oppadeul!” the girls said.

“Babe, saranghae!” Donghae said.

“Saranghae oppa!” Min Young replied and hung up.

 

Shindong took a glance at Leeteuk and he was relieved to see him smiling.

 

As soon as they reached SMEnt Building, they immediately went to Lee Soo Man’s office. One by one, they entered his spacious office and took a seat. Some sat on the couches while some sat on the floor while they waited for SM. Not too long, SM went in with his secretary following him. All 13 boys gave respectful bows.

 

“Oh good! Super Junior is here!” he said as he took a sit. After signing a few papers, his secretary left them for privacy.

“Annyonghaseyo hyungnim,” they greeted him.

“Take your seat boys,” he instructed them.

“Why did want to talk to us hyungnim?” Leeteuk asked.

“Well, recently your 4th album came out. You’ve been on the top charts for quite some time now. We could all say that your 4th album is a success,” SM said while the boys listened to him.

“So why don’t we have your Super Show 3?” he asked. Super Junior couldn’t believe what they’re hearing. Recently, they just finished their Super Show 2 and then released their 4th album and now they’ll be having their Super Show 3.

 

“Chinja?!” all of them said with wide eyes.

“Why not? This is the best time for you to have your 3rd Asia tour!” SM exclaimed.

“Yeah!” they erupted into cheers. SM watched them happily.

“Kamsahamnida hyungnim!” they bowed to him.

“Aigoo! That’s fine. Think of it as a thank you gift for bringing success to your group and to the company,” SM said as he shook their hands.

“Your choreographer and dancers are waiting in your practice room. They still have no idea about the concert. I think it’s best to tell it to you first hand. I”ll just have my secretary bring in the papers for you to sign later,” SM said.

“Neomu neomu kamsahamnida hyungnim,” they said and gave him another bow before exiting. They were about to open the door when SM stopped them.

“Before I forget, I want Shindong and Eunhyuk to be one of the producers for the concert,” he stated.

“Omo!” they said and looked at Shindong and Eunhyuk who seemed to be shocked, too.

“Kamsahamnida hyungnim! We’ll try our very best not to disappoint you!” the two boys exclaimed.

“I know you wouldn’t” SM said and winked at them.

“And lastly, feel free to write songs for your solo performances,” he finished.

 

Once they were out of the office, they couldn’t contain their excitement.

 

~●♥●~