Popcorn

Living The Celebrity Life

 

For all Shindong biased out there :)

 

Graze – SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XojXkLpaVWk

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Ae Rin sat at one of the benches in front of the cinema booth. She checked her watch and she was 5 minutes early. She waited patiently for Shindong to come.

 

It was 5:00pm and Shindong was still out of sight. Ae Rin began to feel down thinking that Shindong wasn’t coming. She didn’t know that he was slowly walking behind her. Ae Rin wasn’t looking around so he grabbed the chance to cover her eyes.

 

“Omo! The lights went out?!” Ae Rin started to panic while Shindong tried not to laugh out loud.

Ae Rin began to touch the hand covering her eyes.

“Omo! Don’t tell me I’m getting kidnapped?!” Ae Rin panicked more.

“Aniyo, guess who,” Shinding said in a deep voice.

“Please mister, I’m just here to wait for my date!” she said as she tried to remove the hand covering her eyes.

Shindong released his hand and took a seat beside Ae Rin.

“Surprise!” he said holding some lavender roses on his hand.

“Oppa you scared me!” she pouted and crossed her arms.

“Aww, Ae Rin mianhe. I just wanted to surprise you. I even bought you some flowers,” he said as he offered her the flowers which Ae Rin gladly took it.

“So am I forgiven?” Shindong asked as he pouted in front of her. Ae Rin giggled and nodded.

“Come on, let’s watch a movie,” he said as he grabbed her hand. Shindong let Ae Rin choose the movie. Unexpectedly, Ae Rin chose a comedy-romance film. Shindong thought Ae Rin whould choose a chick flick which surprised him. He paid for the tickets.

 

“Ae Rin, could wait here? I’ll just buy us some popcorn and drinks,” he said.

“Sure oppa, go ahead,” she said as she waited in front of the cinema entrance.

It took Shindong a while for him to return back to Ae Rin.

 

They both went inside and sat at the back since it was less crowded and had a better view. Shindong gave Ae Rin her popcorn and placed the large coke in between them.

“Pink straws for the girls and blue straws for the boys,” he said as he placed both straws in their coke.

Ae Rin giggled at his cuteness.

 

The film began and they both watched while they ate their popcorns. They laughed at the funny parts but Ae Rin laughed even more whenever Shindong can’t control his laughter.

They were watching a romantic part when Ae Rin reached on the bottom part of her popcorn and felt something heavy. She reached for it and looked at it closely. It was a ring:

 

“Oppa, there’s a ring on my popcorn,” she said as she looked at the ring.

“That’s yours,” he simply said as he continued to watch.

“Mine? But I wasn’t wearing one a while ago,” she said as she blinked at Shindong.

 

Shindong placed his popcorn down and took the ring from Ae Rin. He looked at it first and then he suddenly placed it on Ae Rin’s ring finger.

“It’s yours. I bought it for you,” Shindong said as he smiled at her.

“Waeyo?” she said as she examined the ring on her finger.

“That’s because I like you Jong Ae Rin,” he confessed.

This caught Ae Rin by surprise. She dropped her hand and looked at Shindong.

“And it would be nice if you could be my girlfriend,” he continued.

Ae Rin looked at Shindong then she broke into a smile.

“I would like that, too, oppa,” she said.

“Really? So does this mean we’re a couple now?” he asked.

“I guess so, oppa.” She said.

Shindong began to lean in and Ae RIn slowly closed her eyes. Soon, they kissed, the same time the girl and the boy on the film kissed.

 

~●♥●~