Introducing

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Last Gift - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sovMpfbspes

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

While the changed into different channels, Donghae’s phone rang, He checked who was calling.

 

“It’s SM,” Donghae whispered.

 

MinYoung’s body stiffened when he mentioned SM Entertainment’s CEO. Donghae answered his phone and just kept on nodding as if SooMan could really see him. He closed his phone in no time.

 

“We’ll ba having a press-con tomorrow,” Donghae announced.

“Oppa, I’m scared,” MinYoung said. Donghae hugged her.

“It’s alright. We’ll just have to tell them the truth about us,” Donghae rubbed her back.

“Donghae and I will do the talking. You and JuRin will just have to sit there. Unless they ask you questions,” Vanness comforted the worried JuRin.

 

Suddenly, MinYoung jumped when her phone rang.

 

“Hello?” She spoke softly.

“UNNIE! YOU’RE ON EVERY ENTERTAINMENT NEWS!” MinYoung immediately recognized the voices.

“Dongsaengdeul!!!” MiNYoung practically cried.

“Unnie, what are you going to do?” HaRin asked worriedly.

“We’ll be holding up a press conference tomorrow,” MinYoung announced to her friends.

“Will you be announcing you relationship to the public,” HaRin asked.

“Ne. Oppadeul thinks it’s the best thing we could do, I guess,” MinYoung said.

“Chakaman! Is Vanness oppa really dating JuRin unnie already?!” MinGi asked. MinYoung chuckled.

“Well, they haven’t actuall dated yet but they’re together now,” MinYoung said.

“You mean together as a couple?!” AeRin asked.

“As a couple,” MinYoung confirmed.

 

Loud cheers were heard on the other line and MinYoung had to move her phone away from her ear.

“Aigoo unnie! That’s good news! Can we com to the press-con? Can we come? Can we? Huh? Huh? Please?! We promise we’ll be good,” they pleaded.

“Of course you guys HAVE to be there! I’ll need you guys for support!” MinYoung said.

 

The three girls cheered once again. After some more rumpus conversation, they finally decided to hang up. Then, Donghae hugged from behind.

“You better take your rest. We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow,” he kissed her cheek and pushed her up the stairs.

“I’ll go now. See you tomorrow,” he smiled.

 

The next day, MinYoung couldn’t stand still and paced back and forth in her room because of her nervousness. JuRin, HaRin, MinGi and AeRin were choosing some clothes in MinYoung’s walk-in closet: http://dayfullofdreams.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/walk-in-closet.jpg

 

“Why don’t you try this one?” JuRin came out of the closet holding up a dress. To her surprise, she saw MinYoung walking around the room while she bit her nails and ignoring her.

“What are you doing?” AeRin asked. The three girls followed JuRin out with each holding a dress.

“What?” MinYoung looked at them while she continued to bite off her nails.

“Unnie! Stop bitting your nails!” HaRin scolded MinYoung who immediately placed her hands to her hides.

“I’m scared,” MinYoung was almost in the verge of crying.

“Why would you be scared?” MinGi asked.

“What if Donghae oppa’s fans hate me? They could threat my life,” MinYoung said as she bit her nails again. The four girls dropped the dresses and approached MinYoung.

“Dongsaeng, don’t tell me you’re thinking of ending your relationship with Donghae,” JuRin said worriedly.

“But what if that’s the right thing for me to do?” MinYoung asked.

“How will it be the right thing to do if it’s only a way of hurting Donghae oppa?” HaRin asked. MinYoung looked at her. She was coming into her senses.

“I guess you’re right,” MinYoung bowed her head guiltily because she didn’t consider the fact that she might hurt Donghae.

“We just have to be strong dongsaeng. I, too, am scared that Vanness oppa’s fan girls might attack me. But I have faith in oppa. He won’t let anything happen to me or to you and I’m sure Donghae would do the same,” JuRin assured her.

“Let’s get you ready?” MinGi asked and MinYoung nodded.

 

In just the right time, Vanness knocked on MinYoung’s door.

“We have to go,” he announced.

MinYoung breathed in some air.

“Let’s go?” JuRin let out a hand and MinYoung slowly took it.

 

On the ride, Vanness reminded the two girls on what they’ll be doing and who’ll do the talking.

 

“Did you guys made a speech?” MinYoung asked. Both guys shook their heads.

“So you guys mean you’re not prepared with what you’ll be telling them?!” JuRin asked panic.

“It’s not like that noon. We don’t have to make or prepare speeches because everything we’ll be saying will come straight from our hearts,” Donghae explained. Both MinYoung and JuRin were touched with Donghae’s words and with their boyfriends’ plan.

 

“I’m lucky to have him. I just hope everything goes well,”the girls thought.

 

Once they reached the press-con’s venue, MinYoung couldn’t help but feel uneasy. The door of the car was already open for MinYoung but she couldn’t make her legs move, or her own body. She swallowed the lump from . Donghae crouched down.

 

“Are you alright?” Donghae asked worriedly.

“I never-never thought this day would come soon. I’m a-a-afraid that you’re fans would hate me,” MinYoung said shakily. Donghae hugged her tightly then he pulled away. He stood up and let out a hand.

“I won’t let anything happen to you because I’ll be protecting you. Just take my hand if you trust me,” he said. MinYoung looked at his waiting hand.

 

“he wouldn’t let anything or anyone harm me,”she told herself. Slowly, she placed her hand on top of his and he grasped it tightly. Donghae helped her out of the car and he laced his hand into hers.

 

“We can do this,” he said reassuringly. She gave him a nod before the four of them went inside.

 

A lot of expectant reporters, photographers and fans were present at the venue. So were Donghae’s groupmates and labelmates, and MinYoung’s friend.

 

Once they entered the room, everyone took their opportunity to take photos and they began to bombard them with questions. Securities had to stop and remind them about the guidelines given to them earlier. When they sat down (A/N: arrangement is JuRin, Vanness, MinYoung and Donghae), everyone went to their seats and listened on what they had to say first.

 

“First of all, we would like to thank everyone for coming here today to hear us out. And to our friends, thank you for coming here to support us. The reason why we’re here is to clear things out and settle everything straight,” Vanness began and he paused.

“MinYoung and I have decided to tell you all the truth,” he spoke after a moment of silence. “We’re confirming to the public that I’m currently going out with Kin JuRin and MinYoung has been dating Super Junior’s Lee Donghae for quite some time now,” he and Donghae grabbed their girlfriend’s hand. Cameras began to flash every second.

 

“Questions will be entertained now,” an announcer spoke and reporters began to raise their hands and waved it frantically to get the couples’ attention. Donghae called the first reporter.

 

“What’s the story between you and Ms. Shin MinYoung?” the reporter asked. Donghae wasn’t hesitant to tell the story.

“We first met at a street concert where Vanness hyung and Super Junior were going to perform months ago. Vanness hyung brought her to the concert and when the concert was done, he brought her to everyone’s tent. He brought her to our tent last because Super Junior was her favorite idol group,” Donghae smiled when he reminisced that night. “Everyone was excited to meet her. At that time, I was seeing someone else. But seeing her that night, I was drawn to her. It may sound like a cliché but it was really love at first sight,” he smiled at MinYoung.

 

“I have a question for Donghae!” one reported shouted. Donghae nodded at him to proceed.

“Why did you have to keep your relationship from the public for a long time?” the reporter asked.

“It’s not that we really wanted to keep it for a long time. We just didn’t want to rush things. We wanted to enjoy the relationship we have now. And I was afraid that some of our fans might not like her so me and the rest of Super Junior needs to protect her,” Donghae explained. Then, he chose the last reporter to ask about them.

“This question is for MinYoung. After your participation in Super Junior Super Show 3 in Seoul, why did you disappear suddenly? Does that have to do with your brother’s ex-girlfriend?” she asked.

“”N-n-not—not really,” Minyoung stuttered.

“I only participated once as I wasn’t comfortable standing under the limelight,” she explained.

 

“Questions for Vanness and JuRin will be entertained now,” the announcer said and Vanness chose one reporter.

 

“Photos of you and Ms. Kim in Taiwan have been released on the internet. It was said that you were seeing Ms. Kim while Ms. Cheo was with you in Taiwan. Could you please clear this out?” the female reporter interrogated.

“Those photos were all reals and I was really seeing JuRin by that time in Taiwan. But I wasn’t in a relationship with Ashley by that time. Supposedly, I was going to ask JuRin to be my girlfriend but things didn’t turn out the way it was supposed to be,” Vanness explained.

“Then how did you end up having a relationship with Ashley if you’re planning on asking JuRin to be your girlfriend?” she interrogated further.

“I’d rather not answer that, for the sake of Ariss’a dignity,” he answered sternly. JuRin squeezed his hand and smiled.

 

“Last question!” the announcer shouted and he was the one who chose a reporter.

“Ms. Kim, how do you feel when people blame you for being the third party in Vanness and Ashley’s relationship?” the reporter smirked.

“I-I-I’m.. well..” but she was cut off by Vanness.

“She doesn’t have to feel anything because she isn’t a third party and there was no third, fourth or fifth parties involved. I initially broke up with Ashley,” Vanness answered for her.

 

“That’ll be the ned for this press conference. Once again, thank you for coming,” the announcer bowed.

 

JuRin, Vanness, MinYoung and Donghae were about to stand up but Donghae remembered their last announcement.

 

“Before we go, we would like to apologize to everyone for keeping everything a secret, especially to our fans. We would like to remind everyone that even though we’ve already announced out relationship to the public, we’re asking you togive us our own privacy as a sign of respect. Please understand us. Thank you.”

 

With that, the four of them gave everyone a 90 degrees bow as a sign of apology and gratitiude.

 

~●♥●~