Revelations

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

JuRin’s eyes widened at Ken as he smiled brightly at the four shocked girls.

 

“Unnie, is this true?!” AeRin asked. JuRin was about to answer but Ken cut her off.

“What’s not to believe?” Ken asked.

“Ani. That’s not what we meant, oppa. We’re just surprised that you guys are together now. We never saw this coming,” Min Young explained.

“Well yeah, we, ourselves, got surprised, too,” Ken said as he sat beside JuRin and placed his arm around her shoulder. JuRin blushed at his gesture.

“Omo! Unnie is blushing! Then it’s true,”Ha Rin thought.

“Bummer. I was rooting unnie for oppa. If she’s happy with Ken oppa then I’m happy for her,”Min Young thought.

 

During the whole day, Ken and JuRin shared their “love story” to the girls. Ken mostly did all the talking.

 

“We frequently went out together. As friends, we would hang out together everyday. We went to different tourist spots. I was like her tour guide in Taiwan,” Ken chuckled.

“Yah! I didn’t ask you to be one,” JuRin retorted.

“Who said that you asked me to? Anyways, as we continued to go out together, I realized that I was falling for her, so, I gathered all my guts to ask her out. I was so nervous to confess my feelings for her, knowing that she has feelings for Vanness,” Ken continued.

 

As soon as Ken said Vanness’ name, sadness overcome JuRin’s whole body. She bowed her head and tried to fight back the tears, Ken noticed this and he squeezed her hand.

 

“Then what happened?” AeRin asked impatiently.

“I made dinner for the both of us. I confessed to her, setting aside the feeling of being hurt if she rejected me. Surprisingly, she said yes,” Ken looked at JuRin.

“What made you say yes to oppa, unnie?” Min Young asked.

“I-I-I..I-I-I’m,” JuRin stuttered but was immediately cut off by Ken.

“She was unsure at first but eventually, she gave in. She wanted to give it a try,” Ken said and JuRin had to smile.

“Wow,” was all MinGi could say.

 

“It’s getting late, we have a reservation a nearby restaurant,” Ken said as he began to stand up.

“We do?” JuRin asked.

“Yeah, we haven’t had dinner here for a very long time so I decided that we should have a nice dinner here in your homeland,” Ken smiled.

“Araso. I guess we have to go now girls. Let’s hang out sometime again. I’ll get rid of oppa,” JuRin said and she whisphered the last part.

“Yah, I heard that,” Ken said and they all laughed. JuRin gave each girl a hug and left wth the café, hand-in-hand with Ken.

 

“Shocking revelation part 2,” MinGi said as she took a seat.

“What was part 1?” AeRin asked.

“Were you with us a while ago?” MinGi asked.

“Dongsaeng, part 1 was Vanness oppa having a girlfriend,” MinYoung said and AeRin made an ‘o’ shape with .

“Are there more revelations coming?” HaRin asked.

 

As soon as HaRin said that, MinYoung’s phone rang. Donghae was calling.

 

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hey babe,”

“Oppa, what made you call?” MinYoung asked.

“Could we meet tonight?” Donghae asked brightly.

“Waeyo? Is something wrong?” MinYoung asked worriedly.

“Ani. Nothing’s wrong. I just want to hang out with you,” he said.

“Araso. Where are we going?” she asked.

“I was wondering if we could walk around Han River,” he said.

“Araso. What time should we meet up?”

“I’ll pick you up at 9pm. Is it okay with your oppa?”

“Kwenchana, I’ll find a way to make him let me,” she chuckled.

“Araso. I’ll see later,”

“Ne,”

“Saranghae,” he said sweetly which made MinYoung melt inside.

“Saranghae, oppa,” she said sweetly and then hang up.

 

“Saranghae, oppa,” the three girls imitated MinYoung.

“Yah!” MinYoung shouted.

 

~●♥●~