Escape!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was already 2:00 am and the house was quiet. MinYoung had a hard time sleeping. She felt her dizziness coming back again. She had been crying all day after her conversation with Jessica who locked her up and never handed her dinner. Now, she was dying from starvation.

 

Suddenly, the door cracked open slowly. MinYoung sat up and fumbled by the ground, trying to grasp anything she could hurt the person.

 

“MinYoung-ah?” a girl whispered.

“Who’s that?! Don’t come near me! I could break your leg!” MinYoung threatened.

“Ssshh. Be quiet. It’s me Jessica,” the person went near MinYoung.

“What are you doing here?” MinYoung nervously asked, afraid of getting abused in the middle of the night.

“I’m here to help you escape,” Jessica informed her.

“You’re bluffing. It’s a trap,” MinYoung said.

“No it isn’t, believe me,” Jessica said softly.

“How?” MinYoung asked.

“I thought about our conversation a while ago. You’re right. I can’t go on pretending to be someone who I’m not just to get him back. I would only cause more trouble and pain to everyone. If Ashley unnie’s not ending this foolish game, then I will,” Jessica said as she loosened the knots on MinYoung’s wrist and ankles.

 

Jessica helped her stand up but once on her feet, MinYoung fell back on the ground.

“What’s wrong?” Jessica asked.

“My body went numb,” MinYoung told her.

“We have to hurry before she sees us. I’ll help you out,” Jessica placed MinYoung arm over her shoulder and she placed an arm around MinYoung’s waist and helped her out of the house.

 

Once out of the house, Jessica handed her some money, a thick jacket, shoes and a cap.

“I don’t know where to go,” MinYoung said.

“Go at JuRin unnie’s house for a while. That’s the safest place you can go right now,” Jessica pushed her out of the gate.

“Go now before she wakes up,” Jessica forced her.

“Thank you unnie,” MinYoung tried to smile even if her lips hurt from all the wounds she received from their slaps. MiNyoung began to jog but went back to Jessica and hugged her tightly. MinYoung began to cry and so did Jessica.

“I’m sorry MinYoung-ah,” Jessica sobbed.

“It’s alright unnie. I forgive you,”

“Go!!” Jessica pushed her as she hurriedly wiped her tears away. MinYoung waved and began to run. Jessica hurriedly went back inside the house.

 

~●♥●~