Duo

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Ashley was looking through the windows inside the mall when her phone rang. She held oll her shopping bags in one hand and her phone with the other.

 

“Hello?” she said as she continued to walk slowly. She entered the ladies’ wash room. To her relief, it was empty.

“What do you want?” she asked the person on the other line as she applied some lip gloss.

“I’ll be moving in within two days so you just have to wait,” she said. The other person on the other line raised his voice with the hint of impatience.

“I have to make her trust me more. Then we’ll do the things we’ve planned. That won’t be too hard. Vanness is definitely falling for me even more and MinYoung’s too naïve,” Ashley assured the other person.

“We’ll definitely make her suffer. I can’t stand it if someone’s standing in my way. Vanness loves her so much more than he loves me. I have to get rid of her,” she said.

“You better pay us bigtime,” the person said on the phone.

“Don’t worry. If you do work then I’ll give you a double,” Ashley smirked then hunged up.

 

“I won’t get Vanness all to myself when you’re all he cares about,” she said irritated. She threw her lip gloss inside her purse and checked her reflection on the mirror. Suddenly, Jessica came out from one of the cubicles, stood beside Ashley and washed her hands.

 

“You know Shin MinYoung?” Jessica asked Ashley.

“Ne. Do you have a problem with that?” Ashley raised an eyebrow.

“I heard everything,” said Jessica while Ashley’s eyes widened in shock and fear.

“Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone,” Jessica assured her.

“How can I be sure?” Ashley crossed her arms.

“Actually, it would be my pleasure to help you get rid of her,” Jessica faced her.

“And why would I let you?” she asked Jessica.

“She stole my boyfriend,” Jessica answered.

 

Ashley thought for a second if Jessica was telling the truth. “This girl surely doesn’t like MinYoung at all,” she thought. There was anger written all over Jessica’s face.

 

“How much will it cost to get you then?” Ashley asked as she was about to get a check from her bag when Jessica stopped her from doing so.

“That won’t be necessary. As long as MinYoung’s gone and my boyfriend comes back to me then I’m fine,” Jessica said.

“Fine,” Ashley dropped her check book and reached out a hand to give Jessica a handshake. Jessica gladly accepted her hand. Both girls smirked. Together, they went out of the wash room like best of friends.

 

Little did they know, someone else was inside the ladies’ wash closet.

 

~●♥●~