HE DID WHAT?!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator”s POV*

 

The concert ended successfully. They were now backstage having a mini-celebration. Bothered of what happened earlier, Min Young dragged her friends to an isolated dressing room.

 

“WHAT?!” Min Young’s friends shouted.

“Would you keep your voices down?” Min Young told them.

“Chakaman unnie, he did what?” Ha Rin asked.

“Eunhyuk oppa kissed me. It was supposed to be fake act! We weren’t supposed to kiss but then it happened!” Min Young said as she paced back and forth.

“Unnie! Stop pacing around! You’re making us dizzy!” Ae Rin said.

“But did you respond back?” Min Gi asked.

“Respond to what?” Min Young asked as she stopped pacing around and looked at the trio, dumfounded.

“Did you respond to his kiss?” the girls asked. Min Young was speechless.

“N-no. Well atleast I think I didn’t. MOLLA!” she screamed as she was about to cry.

“Calm down, unnie. Maybe it was just an accident,” Ha Rin said as she comforted Min Young.

“I don’t know dongsaeng. I have a bad feeling,” she told them.

“Nothing’s going to happen. Think positive unnie!” Min Gi encouraged her.

“I wish I can dongsaeng. What if they fight? It will definitely be my fault!” Min Young told them.

“Geokjongma, we’ll help you explain everything to Donghae oppa,” Ha Rin said.

 

Suddenly they heard a loud crash outside.

“Why the hell did you do that?!” someone said and another crash was heard.

“Omo! I think it’s..” Min Young’s voice faded as she knew what was now happening.

 

They went to the next isolated dressing room, beside the room where they were staying. They peeked into the door and saw..

 

~●♥●~