She Wants Him Horribly

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

MinYoung was sitting by the couch with Ashley beside her. MinYoung was sitting with her legs like a pretzel while Ashley has he legs raised on the coffee table, both reading a magazine. MinYoung was able to breathe again since she gave a statement that Leeteuk and her are just plain friends and nothing more. She admitted that she’s somehow close with the other idols.

 

“May I take this seat?” Vanness asked as he squished himself between the two girls and placed both arms on either shoulder of the girls.

“Oppa, we have a lot of space here. Why did you to squish yourself in between us?” MinYoung asked.

“I just want to sit between my two favorite girls,” he said and gave MinYoung a peck on the cheek.

Why do you have to kiss her?!Ashley thought furiously.

 

“Since I’ll be leaving tomorrow, why don’t we go out tonight?” he suggested.

“Oppa, don’t you think resting is much better for you rather than tiring yourself on the night before you departure?” MinYoung asked.

“I think that’s a great idea!” Ashley contradicted.

“I’m fine! Plus, I’d rather spend the remaining hours with you girls,” he said.

“Oppa, you’re going abroad to work. You’re not dying,” MinYoung chuckled.

“Let’s get ready then!” MinYoung stood up and went to her room.

 

I just wish Ashley would let oppa rest,MinYoung hoped as she got dressed.

 

[MinYoung’s wearing: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/22/543/L_p0013454322.jpg]

 

MinYoung wore something very simple and comfortable but she was shock to see Ashley wearing something very shiny: http://www.1designer-clothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/gold-dress1.jpg

 

Who would be wearing a dress at this time of the night?!MinYoung thought.

 

Vanness came out of his room looking very simple yet handsome in his black shirt and a jacket, the same color as with MinYoung’s clothes. When he looked at Ashley, she started to pose like a model. Vanness thought that she looked amazing while MinYoung thought she looks annoying.

 

“You look good, babe!” Vanness complimented her.

“Thanks!” Ashley said as she walked towards him and gave him a kiss.

“I was thinking maybe we could go to the club later,” she suggested.

“Sure! This will be the first time I’m bringing baby girl to the club,” he said as he looked at MinYoung.

I was referring to US going to the club,Ashley thought.

“Really?! Then this would be exciting!” Ashley said acting enthusiastically.

“Come on. Let’s head out to the streets!” Vanness grabbed the girls’ hands and went out of the house.

“We’re walking?!” Ashley asked.

“Yeah. This way, we can enjoy each other’s company. Is there a problem?” he asked.

“I have no problems at all. Plus, I missed walking. Is it okay with you?” MinYoung turned to Ashley.

“Nothing’s wrong! I just thought we’ll be taking the car so I wore heels,” she pointed at her feet.

“Don’t worry, we’ll just walk in a slow pace,” Vanness assured her.

 

As they began to walk, Ashley remained silent because her heels were killing her feet. Meanwhile, Vanness and MinYoung enjoyed the walk since they we’re fooling around and having a quite long conversation. Ashley felt out of place since she has no idea on what they were talking about.

 

As they neared the crowded place, they began to go in and out of small shops, Vanness mostly buying for the two girls. Ashley started to enjoy the walk since she loves to shop. MinYoung forgot her feeling of annoyance towards her since they have the same likes and dislikes on things when it comes to shopping.

 

“Oppa! Let’s take pictures!” MinYoung pointed at a photo shop.

“Sure! I don’t remember us having a photo together,” Vanness recalled.

“Then this is the right time! Come on!” she pulled her brother who also dragged Ashley with them.

 

As they entered the shop, they were greeted by a man in his late 50’s.

“How may I help you?” the man asked kindly.

“We would like to take pictures for three,” Vanness said.

“Okay then, this way please,” he lead them to the studio.

 

At the side of the studio, MinYoung spotted props to be worn during photoshoots.

“Excuse me, is it okay if we used those?” MinYoung pointed at the box.

“Ofcourse!” the man said enthusiastically.

 

MinYoung ran excitedly by the box and began to search for props she can use. Curious on what was inside, Vanness followed. Since Ashley was left alone, she went to where Vanness and MinYoung were. The two tried on different colors of wigs and laughed at each others faces while Ashley thought they look stupid.

 

After fooling around, they siblings agreed to wear animal headbands.

 

“Why aren’t you wearing one?” Vanness asked as he wore a bunny ears headband, the same with MinYoung.

“It will ruin my hair,” she pouted.

“No it won’t. We’ll place it very carefully,” Vanness promised. He began to search for bunny ears but he couldn’t find one and saw a pig’s ears.

“You’re making me wear that?” she asked in disbelief. MinYoung controlled her laughter.

“Well, this is the only animal ears remaining. If don’t wear this then you’ll be left out in the photo,” he said.

“Fine,” she grumbled as she grabbed the headband from his hands.

 

Once they chose their props, they stood at the middle of the studio. Vanness stood in between the MinYoung and Ashley and placed both arms on either shoulder of the girls. Vanness and MinYoung smiled cheerfully by the camera while Ashley smiled half-heartedly with arms crossed. Whe she noticed that she was being left out by not smiling, she began to do model pose to get Vanness’s attention. Then, she was surprised to see Vanness giving MinYoung a kiss by her cheek and smiled cheerfully at the camera. Once he’s done that, Ashley tiptoed and planted a kiss on his cheek which surprised him. When he looked at her and gave him a what-did-you-just-do look she just gave him a loving smile.

 

“We’re done!” the photographer shouted.

 

By the counter, MinYoung asked if she could get a copy of all photos and requested to burn it on a CD.

“Why would you want a copy when we can develop everything?” Vanness asked.

“I’d rather have two photos developed. It’s much cheaper that way,” she said.

 

They waited for the pictures to develop since it was processed in a fast way. Each of them has two pictures. MinYoung has the picture of her brother’s kiss.

 

“Why do you have that? I want that one!” Vanness whined.

“Then ask for a copy from them! This one’s mine!” MinYoung hugged the photo.

“Uhm, Vanness, shouldn’t we get going?” Ashley interrupted.

“Fine, I’ll just get a copy once I come home,” Vanness said.

“Thank you oppa!” MinYoung hugged him.

“Come on, let’s hit the club!” Vanness said excitedly.

This is my time to have his attention all to myself,Ashley thought.

 

Vanness brought the two girls to NB2 club (A/N: WILD BUNNY! xD). As they entered the club, MinYoung remembered her first date with Donghae. He brought her to the same club. Ashley pulled Vanness to the bar and began to order drinks. Vanness hesitated at first.

 

“Babe, my sister’s with us. I can’t be drunk when I’m with her,” he shouted through the loud music. Ashley made a face and the turned to MinYoung.

“Is it okay with you if your brother drinks? Even just a couple of shots?” she asked.

“Sure. I’m fine with it,” MinYoung said honestly.

“See, she’s fine with it. We’ll just have a couple of drinks,” she promised.

 

As soon as Ashley gulped down her drink in one shot, she wanted to dance with Vanness.

 

“Will you be alright here for a while?” he asked MinYoung.

“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll be fine,” she assured him.

“I’ll be back, promise,” he said and then disappeared to the crowd.

 

MinYoung sat at the high stool by the bar and turned to the bar tender.

 

“What will you be having?” the bartender asked.

“I’ll just have a diet coke please,” she said. The bartender then gave her a glass with ice and a can of diet coke. “Enjoy,” he said. She smiled at the bartender’s politeness.

 

I thought oppa wanted to spend his night with the TWO of us, not just her,she sighed as she poured herself a glass of coke.

 

“I didn’t know you go to clubs alone,” someone said beside her. Once she turned to her side, she was shocked and happy at the same time to see Leeteuk sitting there.

“Oppa!” she said excitedly and gave him a hug.

“Woah! I never thought you would miss me,” he said jokingly.

“I really missed you, oppa,” she admitted,

“Really?” he asked in disbelief.

“Ne, staying at home with oppa’ girlfriend is boring,” she said.

 

Leeteuk wanted to jump around in happiness after hearing that she missed him.

 

“Ofcourse not just only you, I missed everyone,” she added.

 

Leeteuk’s heart dropped.

 

“So what are you doing here alone?” he asked, trying to be cheerful.

“I’m not alone. I’m with oppa and Ashley,” she said.

“Really? Then, where are they?” he looked around.

“They’re at the dance floor,” she pointed at her back.

“You’re brother won’t kill me for keeping you company here, right?” he made sure.

“I don’t think so,” she chuckled.

 

They talked for a while while Vanness and Ashley were at the dance floor. After three songs, the couple decided to take a break and returned to where MinYoung was. Leeteuk was taken by surprise when a hand touched his shoulder, hard. When MinYoung and Leeteuk turned around, they saw Vanness.

 

“Hyung, mianhe. I was just here accompanying MinYoung,” he apologized immediately. Vanness chuckled.

“Don’t worry, I just wanted to check who you were,” he said. “Thanks for accompanying her,” he added. Ashley began to cough beside Vanness.

“By the way, this is my girlfriend, Ashley, babe, this is Leeteuk, MinYoung’s friend,” Vanness introduced the both of them to each other. Leeteuk gave her a 90 degrees bow.

Maybe he’s the one Jessica’s saying one of Donghae’s friends at his group,Ashley thought. An idea popped into her mind.

 

“Why don’t you let your sister and her friend go dance and enjoy?” she asked Vanness.

“It’s up to them,” Vanness shrugged as he took a gulp of MinYoung’s drink.

Why doesn’t he care if MinYoung dance with other guys? I’m sure he knows about Donghae,Ashley frustratedly thought.

 

“Hyung, is it okay if I take MinYoung to the dance floor for a while?” Leeteuk asked Vanness.

“Sure. Don’t let anyone touch her okay?” he said and Leeteuk nodded.

“It’s okay with you if she dances with some random guy?” Ashley raised an eyebrow.

“He’s just not anybody. He’s one of MinYoung’s close friends. Eversince Donghae left for China, he asked the other especially Leeteuk to take care of MinYoung while he’s away. As much as possible, he wanted them to make MinYoung happy while he’s gone,” Vanness explained.

This will be hard to make an issue since Vanness can explain to the press why they’re close,Ashley thought. But no one knows about MinYoung and Donghae! But then, Vanness would be furious if he finds out I was the one who revealed everything to the public,this made Ashley frustrated.

 

Meanwhile, by the dance floor, MinYoung and Leeteuk were having a great time dancing. They’ve been dancing facing each other for a while so MinYoung decided to turn her back from Leeteuk for a while but she was greeted by a drunken guy.

 

“Hey there,” he greeted her; the strong smell of alcohol made her dizzy. She tried to back away but he placed his hands on her waist and held her close. He smelled her hair and he slowly brought his hand to her thigh. She squirmed at her place but she couldn’t get away as he tighten his grip. Suddenly, Leeteuk removed the drunken guy’s hand away from her thigh and clutched it really tight and twisted his hand.

 

“Get your hands away from my girl,” he said in a low voice. MinYoung got scared of him.

“Your girl? I danced with her first!” he shouted.

“But she came here with me so hands off!” he pushed the drunken guy and fell on the floor. When the guy stood up, he eyed them suspiciously.

 

“Start dancing with me,” Leeteuk whisphered at her ear and she obeyed and danced facing Leeteuk.

“Oppa, I’m scared,” she was about to cry.

“It’s okay. Just dance with me. He’s trying to check if you’re really my girlfriend,” he wisphered as he placed one arm protectively on her waist and took her one arm and place it on her shoulder.

“Do what I do,” he said as he began doing body waves and she followed suite. She understood what he was trying to say.

 

Meanwhile, Vanness saw everything, from the moment the drunken guy approached MinYoung to the moment she began to dance with Leeteuk. At first, Vanness got frustrated at how close MinYoung’s body was to Leeteuk’s. But then he understood Leeteuk’s intentions. He saw Leeteuk eyeing the drunken guy who was keeping watch at them. They we’re acting as boyfriend/girlfriend. MinYoung was dancing comfortably with Leeteuk now.

 

“I’ll be back,” Vanness left Ashley by the bar.

“Babe, where are you going?” she asked but Vanness was already by the dance floor. She watched him approach his sister and Leeteuk and began to dance with them.

“He didn’t even invite me to join them?!”Ashley thought in disbelief.

 

When Leeteuk saw Vanness approaching them, he released his grip from MinYoung.

“What’s wrong oppa?” she asked him when he did that. Somehow, she got disappointed when he released his grip from her.

“Hyung, mianhe,” Leeteuk bowed at Vanness.

“Shoot! Oppa saw us?!”MinYoung panicked.

“Keep on dancing. He’s still watching,” he ordered them and they obeyed.

 

Leeteuk and Vanness kept MinYoung in between them. Girls approached them and asked the two boys to dance with them but Vanness and Leeteuk ignored the girls. They have on thing in mind, which is to protect MinYoung.

 

Vanness turned around and saw that the drunken guy was gone already.

 

“The coast is clear. Thanks,” Vanness said as he patted Leeteuk at the back and left them. Leeteuk and MinYoung were confused. Leeteuk searched for the drunken guy and he was already gone.

“He’s not here anymore,” he told MinYoung.

“Could we get some air?” she asked almost tearing up.

“Let’s go by the rooftop,” he pulled her out of the dance floor and led her to the rooftop. He texted Vanness, letting him know where they will be.

 

As soon as they reached the rooftop, MinYoung bursted into tears. Leeteuk rubbed her back as she cried.

“Hey, don’t cry. I promised Donghae that you wouldn’t cry a single tear while he’s gone,” he said but she continued to cry. He removed his jacket and placed it around MinYoung and hugged her tight.

“Oppa, I was really scared,” she sobbed.

“It’s okay. Oppa will protect you,” he assured her.

 

After some time, MinYoung stopped crying. When she thought she was fine already, she thanked Leeteuk and handed him his jacket back.

“Wear it for a while. You might catch a cold,” he said.

“How about you?” she asked.

“I’ll be fine,” he assured her.

“Kumawo oppa,” she hugged him and he hugged back. “You’re welcome”.

 

Then, Leeteuk said Vanness texted him and that they needed to go. Once they reached the bar, they saw Vanness shaking a drunken girl.

“Is that Ashley?” MinYoung and Leeteuk asked in unison.

“Ne and she’s drunk,” he sighed.

“Let’s get going oppa,” she said as she helped Ashley stand up.

“Babe? Babe I love you so much you know that?” Ashley said but she was facing MinYoung. She could smell the strong alcohol.

“Sorry baby girl,” Vanness apologized as he turned Ashley’s head to his shoulder.

“Hyung, I’ll drop you home,” Leeteuk offered.

“Kumawo, Leeteuk-ssi,” Vanness said.

 

While they were inside the car until they reached home, Ashley kept on talking nonsense. She even kept on laughing all bu herself.

“Oppa, she’s freaking me out,” MinYoung said as she opened the door to Ashley’s room.

“She’ll be alright,” Vanness grunted as he laid Ashley by her bed and covered her body with her blanket.

“Let her sleep,” he said as he led MinYoung outside and closed the door.

 

“You get some sleep, too,” he said as he pushed MinYoung by her bedroom door.

“You, too, oppa,” she said as she gave him a goodnight hug.

 

Vanness went back to Ashley’s room to check on her. He sat on the side of the bed and bent down to kiss her forehead. Aissa slowly opened her eyes once he kissed her. She smiled sweetly at him as she recognized who it was

 

“Babe, sle~ep with me?” she pouted as she got a hold of his jacket.

“Babe, you’re drunk. Go back to sleep,” he ordered her as he fixed her blanket then closed the door and left.

 

Ashley sat on her bed, disappointed to get Vanness to sleep with her.

“If you won’t sleep with me then I’ll sleep with you,” she growled then got out of her bed and changed into something seducing. She was about to go out when she heard a door close. She opened her door a little and peeked to see who came out. To her surprise, she finds Vanness standing outside MinYoung’s room and knocked on her door. MinYoung opened he door and began to eavesdrop.

 

“Hey,” MinYoung greeted her brother.

“Hey, were you sleeping already?” he asked her softly.

“I was just about to. Why?” she asked.

“Do you mind if I sleep in your room tonight? I’ll be gone for a long time and I’m so gonna miss you,” he said with a sad face.

“But you’re coming back,” she said but he just pouted, placed his hands together and pleaded.

“Alright,” she gave in and made way for him to enter and then closed the door.

 

You’ll miss her and not me?!Ashley thought as she closed her door.

I’ll have to get rid of you. FAST,she thought more.

 

~●♥●~