The Limelight

Living The Celebrity Life

 

V.I.U (Very Important You) – B2ST/BEAST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoRBo0KGMj4

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Months have passed since they’ve declared to the public about their relationship. Some fans were devastated tot learn that their Donghae’s already taken saying, “he can’t have a girlfriend yet!” “That can’t be true! It’s only for publicity!” “They don’t look good together~”.

 

But majority of his fans are happy for him and even created a fan club for him and MinYoung as a sign of their support for the couple. MinYoung is happy to know that a lot of people are giving their support and blessing for them. Their fans respected them and gave them their privacy but sometimes, they couldn’t avoid the people who wanted pictures and autographs from them.

 

Flashback

 

MinYoung and Donghae just finished having their dinner and were waiting for the valet to bring their car out when two girls in their teens were hesigtantly approaching them. The couple noticed them.

 

“Oppa, I think they want something,” Minyoung looked up to Donghae.

“Do you want me to ask?” he asked and she nodded. Donghae then turned to the girls.

“Hi there, is there something you want to ask us?” he asked them.

 

The girls were shocked.

“W-w-we—we wanted to take a picture with you,” the short-haired girl stuttered.

“I’m sorry. I can’t right now because I’m with my girlfriend,” Donghae placed an arm on MinYoung’s waist and gave the two girls an apologetic smile.

“No oppa, it’s alright,” MinYoung spoke up. She released herself from his grip and approached the two girls.

“Do you have a camera with you? I’ll be happy to take the picture for you,” Minyoung smiled.

“A-a-actually, we-we wanted to take a picture with Donghae oppa AND you,” the red-haired girl said shyly.

“Oh,” MinYoung was caught by surprise. She didn’t expect that someone would ask for a picture with her.

“Okay, sure,” MinYoung agreed.

 

The two girls beamed happily and brought out their camera. Minyoung then went beside Donghae.

“Are you sure about this?” Donghae whispered.

“It’s okay oppa. If that makes your fans happy then I’m fine with it,” MinYoung smiled.

 

The short-haired girl hesitantly went beside Donghae, putting him in between.

“Why don’t you stand here in between us?” Donghae suggested.

“It-it’s okay,” the girl said.

“Come on here and stand in the middle,” MinYoung insisted and the girl followed what MinYoung has instructed her, while her friend took the picture and then they took turns.

 

“Can we take a photo of the two of you?”the red-haired girl asked. Instinctively, Donghae stood close beside MinYoung and the couple smiled. The valet then came with the couple’s car.

 

“Thank you for the pictures,” the short-haired girl called out when they were about to ride.

“What are your names by the way?” MinYoung asked while Donghae was holding the door open.

“I’m MinSu,” the short-haired girl answered.

“And my name’s JiHee,” the red-haired girl said.

“It was nice meeting you,” MinYoung smiled before she went inside the car. Once Donghae closed the door, he waved at the two girls.

“You look good together oppa,” JiHee said.

“Thanks,” Donghae smiled before he went tohis side of the car.

 

“They’re nice,” MinYoung said when Donghae started the car’s engine.

“I know. They even said we look good together,” he looked at her.

“I see you have your own fans now?” Donghae said jokingly.

 

End of Flashback

 

“Unnie!! There’s a phone call for you!!” MinYoung shouted throughout the house.

“I’m in the kitchen!!” JuRIn shouted.

 

JuRin was paying a visit at MinYoung’s house while Vanness was away for a month trip back to Taiwan. MinYoung brought a wireless phone in the kitchen and she put Vanness on speaker phone.

 

“Here’s unnie, oppa,” Minyoung said.

“JuRin-ah~ I miss you~” Vanness cooed.

“I miss you too, oppa,” JuRIn said while she cooked.

“Yah oppa! You don’t miss me?!” MinYoung asked jokingly.

“You know I miss you, too, baby girl,’ Vanness said in a hurry. JuRin and MinYoung laughed.

“When are you coming back oppa?” JuRin asked.

“This weekend,” he said.

“Hurry back home oppa. I can’t handle the people always asking for pictures and questions. I’m not even a celebrity!” JuRin pouted.

“Tell me about it,” Minyoung chuckled.

“Yeah, you’re not but you’re dating one,” Vanness reminded her. MinYoung rolled her eyes.

“I thought we would have some privacy and live away from the limelight?” JuRin asked.

“Me, too,” MinYoung placed both hands under her chin.

“Well, we can’t expect everyone to fully understand what we’re aking them to do,” Vanness pointed out.

“Well hurry back home oppa, okay? We both need out bodyguard back,” MinYoung said.

“How’s Donghae?” he asked.

“He’s fine. He’s been busy these past few weeks,” she shrugged.

“We both have to work hard for our future,” he said.

“What future?” MinYoung and JuRin asked in unison.

“You’ll know at the right time,” he said.

“Yah!” the girls shouted.

“I have to go now! Bye! Love you both!” Vanness said in one breath and hanged up immediately.

 

~●♥●~