What She Wants

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Reset - Super Junior

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7M1aoYmKDQ

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was already 9:00 in the evening and Jessica decided to visit MinYoung at JuRin’s house. She’s been sitting for almost thirty minutes inside the van.

 

“Miss Jung, we’ve been staying in front of this house for almost thirty minutes. The other members would end their schedules already in half an hour,” the driver informed her.

“Alright, just give me fifteen minutes then,” and she went out of the van.

 

Jessica slowly walked towards the house and nervously stopped in front of the door. She took a couple of deep breaths before knocking.

 

“Unnie! What are you doing here?” MinYoung greeted excitedly.

“I just wanted to check if you’re already safe,” Jessica smiled.

“She’s fine. You can leave now,” Ken said coldly, standing defensively in front of MinYoung. Jessica was in the verge of crying.

“Oppa, don’t be rude. She’s the one who helped me escape remember?” MinYoung reminded Ken as she placed a hand on his arm.

“What do you want?” JuRin stood beside Ken, blocking MinYoung’s view of Jessica.

“I came her because - because to ask for MinYoung’s forgiveness,” Jessica said softly as she guiltily bowed her head.

“How can we assure that you’re not making an act?” Ken crossed his arms and JuRin followed suit.

“I’m not,” Jessica looked straight into their eyes. Ken eyed her suspiciously. After a moment of silence, MinYoung spoke.

“Oppa, she’s not lying,” MinYoung assured him.

“How would you know?” Ken asked, not removing his eyes away from Jessica.

“It’s because I can tell. Believe me,” MinYoung pleaded.

“Stay here to talk but don’t close the door. Call us when something happens,” JuRin pushed Ken aside, giving the two girls some privacy.

 

Once, the pretend-couple left, there was an awkward silence. MinYoung doesn’t know what to say and so did Jessica. But Jessica remembered her purpose of visiting MinYoung. That is to ask for her forgiveness. She’s sure that that’s what she wants and she’ll have to get it no matter what.

 

“MinYoung-ah,” Jessica started. “I really came here for a purpose. I just wanted to say sorry for the way act when I’m with you or how I treated you for the past few months. I don’t know what’s got into me. I guess - I guess it’s because Donghae’s too kind and sweet to me. No one treats me like Donghae does, not even my other members. I guess that’s why I can’t just let him go. I’m really not IN LOVE with Donghae, just obsessed with the way he treats me,” she explained.

 

MinYoung didn’t know what to say. She never thought Jessica would open up her rea feelings for Donghae to her.

 

“I just want to end everything and begin again. I’ve learned my lesson. I can’t even believe I realized that everything’s wrong when you talked to me last night!” she exclaimed.

“I just want you to forgive me. That’s all I want,” Jessica pleaded with her eyes.

 

MinYoung didn’t think twice. She understood what Jessica wanted and she wanted to give it to her. MinYoung opened her arms wide. Jessica nervously walked towards her and slowly hugged her back.

 

“How can I not forgive you, unnie? I admit, I really thought of you as a bad person but you’re not. A simple sorry would be okay with me,” MinYoung said as she hugged her unnie.

 

“So you’re forgiving me?” Jessica faced MinYoung.

“Of course! If God can forgive, why can’t I right?” MinYoung said.

 

Jessica squealed in delight as she hugged MinYoung again, but tightly this time. MinYoung winced.

 

“Are you alright?” Jessica asked worriedly.

“Yeah. It’s just my body’s still bruised and soar,” MinYoung explained.

“Opps, sorry,” Jessica bowed.

“You don’t have to bow unnie. It’s alright,” she helped Jessica stand up straight.

 

Then, Jessica’s driver walked towards the two girls.

 

“Sorry to interrupt,” the driver bowed, “But Miss Jung, the other members have ended their schedule and kept on calling,” he informed Jessica.

“I’m sorry dongsaeng. I have to go now,” Jessica hugged MinYoung softly.

“Thanks unnie, for saving me,” MinYoung smiled.

“No, thank you, for teaching me. Donghae is lucky to have you,” Jessica smiled back.

 

When MinYoung closed the door, Jessica slowly walked towards the van. She’s been smiling non-stop.

 

~●♥●~