Plan A

Living The Celebrity Life

By the way, Ashley Cheo is just some random name that I saw. :)

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Do you have your car with you?” Vanness asked Ashley and she nodded.

 

The trio stood in front of the restaurant, wanting for the valets to come with their car.

 

Oppa, why don’t you bring Ashley home then I’ll just bring your car?” Min Young suggested.

That’s a good idea but how am I going to get home?” Vanness asked.

Oh yeah, forgot about that,” Min Young giggled.

It’s alright Min Young, I have my driver with me. Besides, your brother missed you so much so I’m guessing that he’d want to be with you this time. He was with me all the time in Taiwan and I’m already getting tired seeing his face everyday,” Ashley said trying to sound bored.

You’re getiing tired of me?” Vanness acted sad.

Aigoo, oppa. Stop that! You’re embarrassing yourself in front of Ashley!” Min Young scolded Vanness as she smacked his chest.

What did I do wrong? That’s the reason why she fell for me. Right babe?” Vanness asked Ashley as he tried to place his arm around her shoulder.

Yeeeaaahh. Right,” Ashley said as she stopped Vanness’ arm.

Why are you acting like that? You just met my sister and now you guys are bullying me!” Vanness whined.

Grow up,” Min Young and Ashley said in unison. They both laughed at their action.

 

Then, Ashley’s car came.

 

Babe, I’ll go now okay? It was nice meeting you again Min Young. I hope we can have some time together where your brother’s not with us,” she said as she gave Min Young a wink.

Yah, I heard that,” Vanness said.

I’m looking forward to that,” Min Young replied, loud enough for Vanness to hear.

Yah!

We’re just kidding, babe. Of course we would like you to be around but I want to spend some time with your sister, too. I’ll get going now,” Ashley said as she kissed Vanness on the cheek. She was about to enter her car when Vanness grabbed her wrist.

Is there something wrong?” she asked. Vanness didn’t talk, instead he pointed to his lips.

But babe, it’s embarrassing! You’re sister will see us!” she said.

Oh don’t mind me! Just pretend I don’t exist!” Min Young informed the couple.

Well?” Vanness asked.

Fine,” Ashley gave in and she gave him a kiss in the lips. Ashley first broke the kiss.

Am I free to go now?” she asked Vanness and he nodded.

Bye Min Young!” Ashley waved at Min Young before she entered the car and her driver drove off.

 

Vanness turned around to Min Young who was smiling from ear to ear.

“Why are you smiling like that?” he asked.

“Nothing. You guys just seem to be so in love,” Min Young said.

 

Vanness walked closer to where Min Young was standing. He removed his jacket and he placed it around Min Young’s shoulder and side hugged her.

“Thanks,” Vanness said.

“Hmm?” Min Young looked up to her brother.

“For accepting her,” he said.

“No problem, oppa. Besides, I like her, too. She seems nice. She loves you, too. I could tell,” she told him and he kissed her top head.

 

Not long enough, their car came and they both went home. Tired, Min Young went to her bedroom. Vanness was about to change his clothes when he thought of calling Ashley.

 

Babe?” Ashley said on the other line.

Hi. Are you home yet?” he asked.

Yeah. I just came home,” she told him.

I just want to say thanks,” he said.

You’re very much welcome. Plus, I like your sister. She’s amazing,” she said.

Funny, she said the same thing a while ago,” he told her.

What?” she asked confused.

She said she liked you, too,” he said.

Tell her that I like her, too, and that I’m really looking forward on having some quality GIRL time with her,” Ashley said, emphasizing the word “girl”.

Can I come with? I could dress up as a girl,” he suggested.

No. You can’t,” she said.

I was just kidding. I have to go now. It’s late. You should sleep now,” he said.

Yeah, it’s getting late. I have to wake up early for tomorrow,” she said.

Alright, bye. I love you,” he told her.

I love you, too,” she said sweetly before she hung up.

 

Vanness changed into comfortable clothes. He was about to go to bed when something stopped him. He feels like sleeping in his sister’s room. He knocked three times and he was surprise that his sister is still awake.

 

“You’re still awake?” he asked.

“Yeah. I took a shower first. Why? Do you need anything?” she asked.

“Oh. Well, I was wondering if I could sleep here with you,” he said.

“And why?” she crossed her arms, trying to .

“Come on. Didn’t you miss me? I came home from Taiwan a week ago but I’m always out of this house,” he said.

“I was just playing with you, oppa. Come on,” she said as she scooted over.

 

Vanness placed his arm on Min Young’s waist and hugged her tightly while Min Young snuggled on his chest.

 

“I really missed you, baby girl,” he whispered.

“I missed you, too, oppa,” she whispered back and soon, they both drifted off to sleep.

 

*end of narrator’s POV*

 

*Ashley’s POV*

 

She said she liked you, too,” he said.

Tell her that I like her, too, and that I’m really looking forward on having some quality GIRL time with her,” I told him, emphasizing the word “girl”.

Can I come with? I could dress up as a girl,” he suggested.

No. You can’t,” I said.

I was just kidding. I have to go now. It’s late. You should sleep now,” he said.

Yeah, it’s getting late. I have to wake up early for tomorrow,” I said.

Alright, bye. I love you,” he said.

I love you, too,” I said sweetly before I hung up.

 

Plan A: get her trust, check!I thought to myself as I looked out of the window. It’s so easy to act nice. Plus, Min Young seems naïve to notice things around her. As long as I don’t blow my cover then I’ll have her out of my way in not time.

 

*end of Ashley’s POV*

 

~●♥●~