JuRin Unnie Is Back...WIth KEN OPPA?!

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

Min Young was with her friends in their favorite café, hanging out. She told the girls everything about Vanness’ girlfriend and she couldn’t contain her happiness for her brother.

 

“Chakaman, what happened with JuRin unnie’s plan?” Min Gi asked.

“Molla. I don’t even know what happened to her,” Min Young said.

“I was rooting for JuRin unnie,” Ae Rin said and Ha Rin nodded in agreement.

“We all do dongsaeng, but we can’t force Vanness oppa to break up with Ashley when they both love each other. We can’t even force oppa to love JuRin unnie when he’s in love with someone else,” Min Young pointed out.

“You’re right, unnie. But I’m just sad for JuRin unnie,” Ae Rin said.

 

Suddenly, someone came in into the coffee shop but the four girls didn’t bother to look at the door.

 

“What’s with the sad faces?” a girl asked. They recognized the voice. When they looked at owner of that voice, they were surprised to see JuRin standing there, beautiful as ever.

 

“Unnie!” the four girls shouted. They stood up and gave JuRin a big hug.

“Aigoo, I missed my girls!” JuRin said and Min Young began to cry. “Omo, Youngie dongsaeng, why are you crying?” she asked.

“Because you didn’t call me, not even once. I was really worried about you,” Min Young said as tears ran down her face. JuRin perfectly knew what Min Young meant. Min Young was worried if Vanness will reject her feelings for him.

“Mianhe dongsaeng, a lot of things just came up,” JuRin said as she wiped Min Young’s tears and hugged her.

 

The girls sat down and began to bombard JuRin with questions.

 

“Unnie, what happened?”

“Did you confess to him already?”

“Have you told him?”

“Did he reject you?”

“Have you heard of his new girlfriend?”

“Do you know her?”

 

“YAH! CHAKAMAN!” JuRin shouted, making the four girls quiet. When JuRin finally got the chance to speak, she began to talk.

 

“I can’t tell everything right now. Some things happened and I’m not sure if this is the right time for me to tell you guys. Mianhe. It’s just too complicated, even I, myself, can’t handle it. I just want some time to think things over,” she told them and the girls nodded in understanding.

 

“So, how are my girls and their prince charming?” JuRin asked and the four girls blushed.

 

Right now, they’re all in a relationship. Ha Rin is happy with Nichkhun even though Ryeowook and Key were really sad that Nichkhun made the first move. Min Gi in a steady relationship with Sungmin and they’re both very happy. Ae Rin, on the other hand, is having a great time with Shindong. As for Min Young, she’s still with Donghae and they’re both deeply in love with each other.

 

The girls told JuRin their experience of Super Show 3 and how bad that JuRin had to miss it and that how sad they were that JuRin wasn’t the one who fixed them.

 

“Aigoo, I guess I missed a lot of things,” JuRin said.

“Ne. You really did. But that doesn’t matter now. You’re here with us again!” Ha Rin exclaimed.

“We should hang out together again. Maybe we could ask Ashley to come along,” Min Young suggested.

 

Hearing Ashley’s name felt like someone stabbed JuRin in the heart but she pretended that she doesn’t know who Ashley was.

 

“Ashley?” JuRin asked.

“Uhmm. That’s..that’s oppa’s new..new..girlfriend,” Min Young said nervously.

“Oh really? Is she pretty?” JuRin asked making the girls stare at her. “Why are you girls looking at me like that?” she asked.

“You’re alright with Vanness oppa having a girlfriend?” Ae Rin asked in disbelief.

“Well, yeah. Feelings come and go. They change as time passes by,” JuRin said.

“Plus, she’s with someone else already,” someone said.

 

The four girls looked amongst themselves trying to figure out who said that.

“She’s with me,” a guy sat beside JuRin and placed his arm around her shoulder.

 

“Ken oppa?!” they girls squeaked in disbelief.

 

~●♥●~

 

Hi guys! How's everyone doing?! Did you have fun during the holidays? 'cause I did! Though I was hell busy during my Christmas break and now I'm even busier! But that won't stop me from posting this story! Kkk~ Send me some love guys! And belated happy holidays!

 

PLUS! Thanks for the 1000+ views!!! :DD