"Like" and "Love" Are Two Different Words

Living The Celebrity Life

 

I Want To Cry – Brave Brothers ft. Jay Park

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSor0FLKMEc

 

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

“I think I’m falling hard for Donghae oppa right now,” I thought as Donghae oppa continued to dance. I love the way he moves, the way he sings, just everything about him makes me fall for him. I thought I only liked him but now, it seems more than like. I can feel butterflies inside my stomach. His stare makes me melt. Gosh oppa! I think I am in love with you!

 

As soon as Donghae oppa finished his practice, Leeteuk oppa offered his hand for me to stand up. I need to escape his stares for a while. Leeteuk oppa brought me to their recording studio for a while and toured me on their floor. When we were about to return to their practice room, we heard Donghae oppa talking to a girl. Leeteuk oppa and I hid and eavesdropped. I peeked and saw the girl was Jessica unnie and she kissed oppa’s cheeks. I felt my heart drop at the gesture.

 

I turned to Leeteuk oppa, “oppa, is Jessica unnie and Donghae oppa dating?” I asked him.

“Mollayo. I don’t know anything,” he said and we continued to eavesdrop.

 

“Oh. So do you want to go out later oppa?” she asked.

“Uhm. I can’t. The group’s hanging out later and I told them I’m coming with,” he told unnie. Honestly, I felt happy when he chose to hang out with us.

“Oh. Araso oppa. Maybe next time. But I have to go now. Saranghae oppa,” she said.

She looked at her surroundings and so did Donghae oppa. Then the next scene completely crushed my heart. Jessica unnie kissed Donghae oppa and he responded back. They were sharing a passionate kiss and a tear suddenly fell from my eyes. I left Leeteuk oppa and went to the washroom. I went inside a cubicle and locked it and I began to cry, muffling my sobs.

 

“I was starting to fall in love with oppa but then I have to discover that he’s already dating Jessica unnie. Why does this have to happen now?! Do you really love her oppa?! Then what’s with the stares a while ago?! Stop it Min Young! This is partly your fault! You shouldn’t have thought that he already likes you just because he gave you stares that make you melt! Na pabo!~” I told myself as I continued to cry.

 

Then I heard the door open. I thought it was some stranger so I tried to muffle more my cries but I heard Leeteuk oppa, “Min Young-ah, are you here?” I calmed myself and I went out of the cubicle.

 

*End of Min Young’s POV*

 

*Leeteuk’s POV*

 

While Donghae and Jessica were sharing a passionate kiss, Min Young ran and left me. I followed her and saw her enter the girl’s washroom. I guess she really likes Donghae, maybe even loves him. I gave her some time. After waiting outside for 10 minutes, I went inside. I called her. I wasn’t going to leave since I am sure that she’s inside. Then one of the cubicle door opened and I saw her with her tear-stained cheeks.

 

“Min Young kwenchana?” I asked her.

She nodded but hesitated at first.

“You like him don’t you?” I asked again then she nodded again then tears began to flow. I went to her and gave her a hug. She felt so vulnerable and fragile when she was in my arms.

“Shh. Don’t cry anymore. Be strong,” I assured her.

“Oppa wae?” she asked while crying.

I looked at her confused with her question.

“Why does my heart have to brake into pieces when I was starting to fall for him?” she buried her face on my chest and she cried even more.

 

I stopped rubbing her back when she asked me that question. She was already falling for him? Like and love is different. Somehow, when she said the “starting to fall for him” in one sentence, my heart ached.

 

“Then why does my heart have to brake when you told me that?” I asked myself.

 

Was I starting to fall for Min Young-ah, the same time she was falling for Donghae?

 

I thought I LIKE her. I guess I was wrong. I was falling for her, I’m sure. LIKE and LOVE are two different words.

 

*End of Leeteuk’s POV*

 

~●♥●~