More Than You Do

Living The Celebrity Life

 

그거아니– Piggy Dolls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_yce7l09Q

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It has been 2 weeks since Donghae left. Even though Donghae asked MinYoung to “stay away” from the other members, he asked them the favor of checking her every now and then. This was the time where Leeteuk had the chance to be with MinYoung.

 

MinYoung was in her room lying down on her bed, bored. Not until her phone rang.

 

“Yoboseyo?” she said boredly.

“I’m sensing someone’s bored,” the person on the other line said. MinYoung checked her phone to see who was calling her. It was Leeteuk.

“Oppa! Mianhe. I was really bored. Why did you call?” she asked, sitting up.

“I was right. I sensed that you were bored so I called if you wanted to hang out,” he said.

“Sure oppa!” she said enthusiastically.

“Araso, let’s meet at yeouido park in ten minutes?” he asked.

“Araso! I’ll just get ready oppa,” she told him and hung up.

 

As soon as she hit the “end” button, she immediately jumped out of her bed and dashed inside her walk-in closet and started to change into this: http://www.freeadsonlineuk.com/_mm/_d/_ext2/39249/big_wholesale%20cute%20cotton%20clothes%20from%20korean%20fashion%20in%20cicicambiz01.jpg

 

Seeing that she looks fine, MinYoung immediately grabbed her purse and went down stairs.

“Oppa! I’ll be going out for a while!” she shouted through out the house before closing the door.

“Baby girl?” Vanness said as he went out of his room, only to hear their door close.

 

MinYoung didn’t take her car with her since Yeouido Park was just a walking distance. She walked in rush, not wanting Leeteuk to wait for her. She was still 2 minutes early but she already saw his figure standing by one of the cherry blossom trees.

 

“Oppa!” she shouted, grabbing his attention.

 

When Leeteuk turned around, he was wearing a white beanie and shades. He waved at MinYoung.

 

“Am I late? Did you wait that long?” she asked as she approached him.

“Aniyo. When I called you, I was already here,” he grinned, showing off his dimple.

“Kaja?” he said as he rode a bike. MinYoung didn’t notice that there were two bikes leaning against the tree but she didn’t care and rode the other one. Soon, they were riding the bikes by the road.

 

They spent the day in the park, chasing in their bikes and watching the sceneries. When MinYoung saw an ice cream parlor, she pulled Leeteuk inside.

 

“What do you want, oppa?” MinYoung asked Leeteuk.

“I want vanilla!” he said enthusiastically.

“Two servings of vanilla ice cream please,” she said at the girl behind the counter.

 

MinYoung was about to pay when Leeteuk immediately handed the girl his money.

“Oppa, it’s my treat,” she said as she pouted but Leeteuk shook his head and pointed to himself.

“What?” she asked.

 

Leeteuk grabbed the two ice creams and took MinYoung out of the parlor.

“I said, I’ll be the one paying for the ice creams. I can’t talk or else they might recognize my voice,” he explained as he his ice cream.

“Oh. Araso,” she said and began to her own ice cream.

 

It was already getting dark when Leeteuk dropped MinYoung off to her house.

 

“Kumawo oppa,” she said before she went out of Leeteuk’s car.

“For what?” he asked.

“For accompanying me,” she said, giving him a genuine smile.

“Cheonmaneyo. You needed it anyways,” he said.

“I’ll go ahead now oppa,” she said. With that, she closed the door and went inside the house.

 

As soon as MinYoung closed the door, Leeteuk drove away while he was lost on his own thoughts.

 

“I’ll let time makes its way. If I continue to spend time with her then maybe, just maybe, she’ll choose me. Mianhe Donghae-yah, but I love MinYoung more than you do.”

 

~●♥●~