I'll Protect You

Living The Celebrity Life

Back to the story! :)

 

 

Wishing on a Star – WonderGirls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDrieAPr_bQ

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was 8pm when visitors started to arrive. Min Young was still in her room, with Ju Rin, getting ready for the party. It took them some time to prepare since Vanness wanted Min Young to look extra beautiful tonight.

 

“I just don’t know what’s on your oppa’s head dongsaeng,” Ju Rin said as she styled Min Young’s hair.

“Waeyo?” Min Young asked, confused.

“You’re already beautiful and he wants more,” Ju Rin said in disbelief.

“He just wants me to look presentable unnie. I’ll be meeting some of his friends in his industry. Just like what you and Ken oppa said on my first press conference with oppa, I have to make a good impression,” Min Young said as she winked at Ju Rin in the mirror.

“Whatever. You always leave a good impression,” Ju Rin said as she continued to style Min Young’s hair.

“You know unnie, if I know you guys are a couple now, I would think that you’re having a lover’s quarrel,” Min Young teased Ju Rin.

“Yah!” Ju Rin said and Min Young giggled when she saw Ju Rin blush.

 

Soon, Min Young changed into her dress which Vanness bought for her when he went to China last week.

 

[This is the dress: http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/88/392/L_g0017539288.jpg ]

 

When she went out of her room and downstairs, she was greeted by a lot of famous people. Some she already met while the others were introduced to her by her brother. Her 3 best friends soon arrived with their dates. She noticed them all three walking hand-in-hand with their dates. She gave her dongsaeng-deul a “you-have-a-lot-to-tell-me” look since she was stuck in a conversation with her brother and one of his producers.

 

The meet and greet thing tired Min Young out and it felt hot inside their huge house so she went out to their gazebo to have some fresh air.

 

She started to walk along the stone path. She then stopped when she saw a figure sitting at one of the benches. She recognized the person sitting even with his back turned away from her.

 

“Donghae oppa?” she called out then he looked over his shoulder and saw her.

 

*End of Narrator’s POV*

 

*Donghae’s POV*

 

God, she looks beautiful tonight.

 

*End of Donghae’s POV*

 

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Hey,” Donghae greeted.

“What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I needed some fresh air. It was getting stuffy inside there. How about you?” she asked.

“I wanted some time alone,” he said as he faced forward as he drank his last beer.

“If you want some time alone I could leave,” she said as she began to take a step backward.

“Aniyo. Please stay,” he said as he turned around to fully look at her.

 

Min Young took a seat beside Donghae and looked up at the clear sky and began to admire the stars. She didn’t know that Donghae was gazing at her as she gazed at stars. Then she faced Donghae who was still looking at her.

 

“Is there something wrong oppa?” she asked as she began to feel conscious of Donghae’s stare.

“You’re really beautiful Min Young. You can make any guy go crazy for you,” he complimented her.

“Except for my brother oppa,” she said as a joke and Donghae chuckled.

“Yeah, except for hyung but seriously,” he began to be serious, “you’re really beautiful, inside and out. Any guy would want you to be their girlfriend,” he complimented more.

Min Young blushed and looked away when he said more praises about her.

“Uhhmm..K-k-k-kamsahamnida oppa,” she stuttered.

 

Donghae gazed at Min Young more then he moved closer to her. He held her chin and made her look at him.

 

“And it would be nice if I was that guy,” he said as he began to Min Young’s soft cheeks.

“O-o-oppa, I think you’re drunk,” she said nervously.

Donghae chuckled, “I’m not. I know my limits.”

“But how about Jessica unnie? Aren’t you guys together?” she asked. She thought that this was the right time to let him know that she knew about their secret relationship.

“We broke up,” he said calmly.

“Oppa, if you broke up with Jessica unnie because of me then I’m telling you right now to get back with her,” Min Young said even if it hurts deep inside.

“But I can’t be happy with her when I know I’d be happier if I was with you,” he said seriously as he took Min Young’s both hands.

“I like you Min Young. I’m falling for you, can’t you see that?” Donghae said. Min Young just looked at Donghae’s eyes, searching if he was telling her the truth. Indeed he was. His eyes showed sincerity and Min Young couldn’t help but melt inside.

 

“Oppa. I’m scared. I’m scared of getting hurt. Again,” she said as she looked down at their hands which were entwined.

“Again?” he asked, confused.

“I told you I knew about you and Jessica unnie already right? I saw you guys kiss on the hallway of your floor. I was starting to fall for you by that time but soon, I got hurt. My heart broke,” she said and tears began to show at the corner of her eyes.

“But we already ended it. I only liked Jessica. I didn’t feel anything for her, not what I feel for you. I love you Min Young. I really do,” he said trying to convince her.

“But what if you guys get back together?” she asked as she faced him.

“We won’t,” he said.

“What if I get hurt again?” she asked.

“I’ll protect you. I won’t let anything or anyone hurt you,” he promised.

She looked into his eyes again. She felt that Donghae was pulling her, making her fall for him even more. She couldn’t say anything anymore.

 

When Donghae felt it was the right time to ask Min Young.

 

“I need you because I’m in love with you,” he said as he looked directly into her eyes. “Shin Min Young,” he said and inhaled.

 

 

~●♥●~