Got Hit Because Of An Ice Cream

Living The Celebrity Life

Ice Cream – f(x)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5PKey1OD1U

 

The title song fits the title chapter :))

~●♥●~

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

School ended. Yey! The four of us went our separate ways.

Ha Rin and I usually went home together but ahjumma fetch her and went to the doctor’s. It was our habit that we’d go at Fizzle’s ice cream parlor. Since I was alone, I had to go to the parlor by myself. I ordered my usual vanilla with choco syrup. I forget everything every time I eat this ice cream. Yum!

I decided to go home and rest for a while and do some homework before I went to work.

It would take me only 10 minutes to get home but I walked slow and enjoyed the wind passing through my hair as I continue to eat my ice cream. I stopped at a nearby park. It was so peaceful. But I still needed to get home.

I was going to cross the street. I didn’t realize a car was coming my way. I stood on my place and didn’t know what to do. My mind is telling me to run but my knees wouldn’t move. I stood there and then it hits me.

I had my eyes closed but I could hear everything. A car hit me. Someone’s asking if I was okay. Was he the one who was driving? The next thing I knew, I was being carried on a stretcher and I could hear some doors close. I was beginning loose my consciousness. Was I dying? Aish! If I wasn’t eating that ice cream, I wouldn’t be hit by the car! I could only hear a faint sound on my surroundings until I couldn’t hear anything anymore.

~●♥●~

 

I know. Short Chapter. I'm so sorry. But I'll update tomorrow. :) Don't forget to subscibe to get a notification or something for a new update. :)