Something's Just NOT Right

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

“Did I hear you right? You have a girlfriend?” Min Young asked, shocked about her brother’s news.

“Y-yeah,” he said stuttering.

 

From a poker face, a huge smile appeared from her face. She threw her arms around her brother and gave him a hug.

 

“I’m so happy for you, oppa!” she squeaked.

“Calm down, baby girl,” he said though he was really happy that Min Young is happy for him. He thought that Min Young would be sad because he didn’t tell her anything about him dating in the first place.

“I knew you and JuRin unnie would end up being together!” she said, delighted, as she released from the hug. Min Young couldn’t contain her happiness.

“Aigoo, unnie has a lot of explaining to do. Let’s call her!” she said as she was about to stand up.

“Wait, what?” Vanness asked, dumbfounded.

“I’m going to call unnie and tell her that I already know. Why? Is there something wrong? Should we keep your relationship a secret, too?” she asked.

“Chakaman. JuRin-ssi is not my girlfriend. Why would you think that?” he asked, really confused.

“JuRin unnie is not your girlfriend? Then who? I thought she would follow you in Taiwan. That’s what I thought since I haven’t seen her for a long time. I thought she was going to..” but her voice trailed away.

 

*flashback*

 

“I’m going to follow your brother in Taiwan,” JuRin said after she sipped her coffee.

 

Min Young and JuRin were having breakfast at their favorite café. The next day, after Vanness told Min Young about his long stay in Taiwan, she told JuRin about the news. JuRin got sad and depressed. She has really fallen in love with Vanness.

 

“Really?” Min Young said, surprised, as she placed her fork down.

“Yeah. I’ll follow him there and I’ll look for the right time to confess to him,” JuRin told her plan.

“Good luck, unnie! I’m pretty sure you guys will end up together! Unnie, hwaiting!” Min Young said as she pumped her fists. JuRin chuckled at Min Young’s confidence but her smile turned to a worry frown.

“I just hope you’re right, dongsaeng,” JuRin told Min Young.

Min Young dropped her fists and held on one of JuRin’s hand.

“Geokjongma, unnie. I’m sure. I’m rooting for you anyways,” she assured JuRin.

“Komawo dongsaeng,” JuRin said as she placed her other hand on top of Min Young’s hand.

 

*end of flashback*

 

“What happened to unnie’s plan? Did she confess to oppa already?”Min Young thought.

 

“Baby girl? Are you alright?” Vanness asked as he waved his hands in front of her face.

“Oh. Ne oppa. So who is she?” Min Young asked.

“Her name’s Ashley Cheo” Vanness said, smiling.

“ Ashley Cheo? Why do I hear fire alarms when oppa mentioned her name?”Min Young thought to herself.

 

“That’s a pretty name, oppa. When do I get to meet her?” Min Young asked as she forced a smile.

“She’ll be coming next week. Maybe we could go on a dinner?” Vanness asked.

“Sure thing, oppa. I’m really excited to meet her!” Min Young tried to sound enthusiastic.

“I pretty sure you girls will get along,” Vanness said confidently and Min Young had to smile.

“I hope so, oppa. You should get some rest now, oppa,” she told him.

“Araso. Come on. Let’s go upstairs,” he said as he stood up.

 

Before Min Young entered her room, she said her goodnight to Vanness and closed the door. She didn’t bother to go straight to her bed. Instead, she leaned on her door and sat down.

 

“Something’s just not right! JuRin unnie, where are you? Did oppa reject your feelings?”Min Young thought.

 

~●♥●~