She'll Be Moving In

Living The Celebrity Life

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

It was late in the afternoon when MinYoung came home after spending the half day in Super Junior’s dorm together with her donsaengdeul. She went to her room and decided to change into comfortable clothes. Then she received a message from Leeteuk.

 

From: Teukie Oppa :)

 

Are you home yet?^^

 

Your handsome oppa <3

 

MinYoung laughed as she read Leeteuk’s nickname for himself.

- - - - - -

 

To: Teukie Oppa :)

 

Ne, I just came home, my handsome oppa!^^ kekeke~

 

Your dongsaeng who’s a liar <3

 

Leeteuk’s heart crushed when he saw the word ‘dongsaeng’ on her reply. “She still thinks of me as a brother,” he thought.

- - - - - -

 

From: Teukie Oppa :)

 

Well dongsaeng, you did a good deed because you’re not lying!~

 

Your handsome oppa <3

- - - - - -

 

MinYoung chuckled at Leeteuk’s childishness. She was about to reply when Vanness was calling her from his room.

 

“Wae oppa?” she asked him as she entered his room and flopped on his bed.

“I’ll be leaving next week,” he said as he flopped down beside his sister.

“That soon?” she asked and he gave her a nod.

“I’ll be starting with my promotions in Taiwan for two to three months,” he informed her.

“Is Ashley coming with you?” she asked.

“Well, that’s what I was going to ask you,” he said. “Is it okay if she.. Moves here?”

“Why would she have to move here?” she asked.

“So that you won’t get lonely while I’m gone. And so there’s someone who can accompany you here,” he said.

“It’s fine with me,” she told him.

“Are you sure? Because if you don’t want then I won’t let her move here,” he said.

“I’m sure! Plus, I like her anyways. I trust her, you trust her so it’s fine,” she assured him.

“Then it’s settled! I’ll let her move in within two days,” he said.

 

“Will you be sleeping in the same room?” she asked him out of curiousity.

“No!” he immediately said.

“Why?” she asked.

“We have a golden rule remember? STAY AWAY FROM THE BED,” he reminded her.

“Oh! But I thought that the golden rule only applies to me,” she said.

“It applies to me, too. If you have to do it then so do I. I won’t be a good model to my younger sister if I don’t follow the rules, right?” he said as he ruffled her hair.

“Yah!” she screamed and Vanness ran out of the room.

 

~●♥●~

 

MinYoung made a wrong decision. Tsk.