Living The Life

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Home Run - Dalmatian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5tz_LfdELo

 

~●♥●~

 

5 years later.

 

*MinYoung’s POV*

 

“Happy birthday to you!!!”

 

Bada closed his eyes tightly before he blew out his candles.

 

“My baby boy’s getting big!” I kissed his cheek and then ruffled his hair.

“Umma, I’m no longer a baby remember?” bada looked up to me. I put a finger on my lips to tell him to keep quiet.

 

“Baby girl, bada’s right. He’s no longer a baby because he’s already 4 years old,” Vanness oppa went beside me, “right buddy?” oppa ruffled Bada’s hair. Bada turned to me and we shared a secret giggle.

“That’s right daddy!” my baby cheered.

 

“Steaks, burgers, fries and chickens are ready!!!” Donghae oppa shouted, who was by our large griller. He was helping out ryeowook oppa and sungmin oppa who are in charge of the food.

(A/N: I haven’t shown you guys what their house looks like. Here’s a picture by the backyard where everyone was.

 

“Oh my gosh!!! Chicken!!!” Onew oppa made a dash to his hyungdeul.

“Hyung!!!” Minho oppa and Jonghyun oppa ran after him.

“Never EVER include the ‘chicken’ in a sentence when Onew hyung is around,” Key oppa said.

“If you don’t want him to finish all of it,” Taemin added. Everyone laughed.

“I’ll go get the salad,” I told Vanness oppa and went inside the house.

 

I chopped up some more vegetable just in case. I looked out of the window and the moving picture outside caught my attention. There, on our backyard, are the people I love and care the most: My family. Donghae oppa and I are married for 5 years now and we’ve been staying strong despite all the rumors made up by people for us.

 

Bada’s getting big and he’s a very smart boy. What’s amazing is he got Donghae oppa’s sweetness. Being the first baby in Super Junior, Oppadeul loved him like he was their own. Actually, everyone adores and loves my Bada, especially Vanness oppa.

 

Vanness oppa still lives in the same house as mine with Dinghae oppa and Bada, but right now, he usually goes home to his condo unit near his studio because he’s currently recording for his upcoming album which, he said, will be out later this year. JuRin unnie and oppa are still together and he hasn’t told me anything yet about proposing to unnie and I can’t wait for it!

 

Still, my dongsaengdeul are still with me. Shindong oppa and Aerin dongsaeng are enjoying each other’s company and I think they still have no plans yet of settling down. I think it’s not a bad thing and that’s what I like about them. They take time and appreaciate each other’s presence.

 

Sungmin oppa and MinGi dongsaeng is a cute couple. Their relationship is full of aegyoness. I think that’s the reason why Bada is full of aegyo. When I was pregnant, Sungmin oppa and MinGi dongsaeng used a lot of aegyo around me and I got fond with it. I actually looked for them when they’re not around me.

 

Nichkhun oppa and HaRin dongsaeng are pretty much like a fairytale couple. Oppa is the charming prince and the dongsaeng is the beautiful princess. Ever since they started going out, there is this different glow in HaRin’s face. I’ve never seen her that happy before. Recently, I learned that Ryeowook oppa and Key oppa also had feelings for my dongsaeng. Key oppa didn’t know anything about Wookie oppa’s feelings and vice versa. They were planning on confessing to her before, but seeing the happy and contented smile that they saw on HaRin’s face whenever she’s with Khun oppa, they decided to let her go. Their reason: if they take away my dongsaeng’s happiness, they can’t make sure if they can bring back that happiness to her again. It wasn’t being weak or scared. They were really brave to let my dongsaeng be free and happy. I admire Oppadeul for having the courage to let go of the person they love, which is something I’m really not good at. I remember crying my eyes out when I learned that Donghae oppa was going out with Jessica unnie.

 

Surprisingly, I’m very close with Jessica unnie now; despite the horrible things she has done to me. I threw the horrible past away and forgot about it because of the beautiful friendship we have today. A lot of my unniedeul are complaining about me always hanging out with Jessica unnie. And when I say always, I meant ALWAYS.

 

I wanted to reminisce more but I jumped from where I was standing when someone suddenly hugged me from behind. I looked over my shoulder to see Donghae oppa’s face, whose chin was resting on my shoulder.

“I was trying to get your attention for the past 10 minutes but you were ignoring me,” he pouted.

“Sorry oppa. I was looking out in the window and thought of the things that happened for the past 5 years,” I said as I got comfortable in my hubby’s arms. We may be married for 5 years but I never grew tired of his hugs and kisses.

“Amazing, isn’t it? Who would’ve thought that Super Junior is still together, childish and immature as ever,” oppa chuckled.

“So you’re calling yourself childinsh and immature?” I turned around and squished his cheeks together.

“I’m the only person who changed,” he managed to say and rubbed his nose into mine.

“Yeah, right,” I taunted him.

“I changed because of you and Bada,” he gave me a peck, and then two and then he kissed me softly. I responded back. Then, we heard small footsteps. We both pulled away.

“Umma, appa, we’ve been looking for you,” Bada told us. I turned away from oppa and tossed the vegetables by the salad bowl.

“Sorry baby, your appa and I were just-just talking,” I made an excuse as I took the bowl.

“I didn’t know that kissing meant talking now,” Bada giggled and Donghae oppa burst into laughter.

“E-eh?” I was surprised.

“We saw you outside. The window was clear enough to see everything,” Bada pointed at the window that I was looking through a while ago. I felt my cheeks burn.

“Don’t worry umma, only daddy and I saw it. He told me to come and intervene into the scene,” he whispered.

 

Vanness oppa never changed. Even though I’m already married to Donghae oppa, he doesn’t want to see me kissing him. But I always see him do it to JuRin unnie! I have a really crazy and weird brother.

 

“Don’t tell daddy that I told you about his task for me!” he placed a finger on his lips and whispered.

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” I promised and he smiled brightly.

“Let me bring the bowl umma. You’re not supposed to get tired,” Bada took the salad bowl away from me. I was going to get it back but he wouldn’t give it back.

“No, umma. I can handle this. I told you, I’m not a baby anymore,” he said. I crouched down.

“Thank you, Bada. But even though you’re already four years old, you’ll still be my baby boy,” I told him.

“I know that umma,” he whispered as he leaned his small forehead into mine and kissed my cheek before he went outside.

 

“Bada is really my son. He got his traits from me,” he laced an arm on my waist while he looked proud.

“Yeah. But not the maturity,” I teased.

“Yah~” he pouted.

“That doesn’t matter oppa. I love you for who you are anyways,” I gave him a peck before dragging him out of the kitchen and into the backyard.

 

“Everyone, I have an announcement to make!” Vanness oppa shouted to grab everyone’s attention, making us stop at whatever we are doing.

“I would like to greet first my favorite nephew, happy birthday kiddo,” Bada blew him a big kiss.

“Second, I would like to tell everyone that JuRin and I,” we had our full attention to oppa. Vanness oppa took JuRin unnie’s hand before finishing his sentence, “are now officially engaged!” We were surprise, especially me. We all cheered for them and I went to oppa and unnie to greet them. I hugged unnie first, “Congratulation, unnie!!! You’ll be moving in anytime soon! I can’t wait!!” I squealed.

“Me, too! I can’t wait!!!” she squealed as well and then leaned closer to my ear, “and you’ll be my maid-of-honor,” she whispered. I squealed even more.

Then, I went to my oppa and hugged him tightly by the neck with all my might that I was suffocating him.

“Are you having me killed before I get the chance to marr JuRin?!” he coughed.

“That’s what you get for not telling me that you were going to propose to her!” I told him.

“I’m sorry baby girl. I just thought about it three days ago,” he apologized. I pretended that I didn’t buy his excuse so I played with him the “I’m mad at you” game.

“Forgive me, please? If JuRin sees you mad at me, she might cancel the engagement off,” oppa hugged me tightly. I laughed. It was funny to see JuRin unnie always get her way. Vanness oppa loves her so much that he’s afraid of losing her.

 

“I was just kidding, oppa. I’m happy for you,” I hugged him back.

“Thank you, baby girl,” he whispered.

“I love you so much so it’s impossible for me to get mad at you,” I told him as I pulled away.

“I love you, too, baby girl. So much,” he smiled.

 

“Ahem!” I heard Donghae oppa grabbing everyone’s attention.

 

Oooh! This is our announcement!

 

Donghae oppa stood beside me together with Bada.

“We also have an announcement to make,” everyone fell silent again. Once we got their attention, Donghae oppa spoke.

“We would like to tell everyone that Bada will become a big brother soon,” oppa said.

Some of our friends had no idea on what oppa meant as they have the “what-are-you-talking-about” look while majority of them, especially the girls, had their jaws drop.

 

“MinYoung’s pregnant!” oppa cleared the announcement. Everyone cheered once again and this time, they were congratulating me, Donghae oppa and Bada.

“Is it a boy or a girl??” Yunho oppa asked. Everyone looked at me and waited for an answer.

I heard my unniedeul and dongsaengdeul mutter “hope it’s a boy, hope it’s a boy!” I waited for a while to answer. I wanted to suspense them. I’m a meanie ^_^

“It’s a boy,” I said. They cheered even more.

“Waah~ you’re lucky to have boys around you who’ll protect and love you,” they gushed.

“Another little Donghae will be running around us,” Yoseob oppa blurted.

“You sound like you’re complaining rather than being excited,” Leeteuk oppa said. Everyone cracked up.

“And!” I grabbed their attention once more.

“I’m also having a girl,” I said.

 

Everyone’s eyes widened.

“You-you’re having –having twins?” Vanness oppa asked. I nodded. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when everyone erupted into loud cheers.

“We’re going to have a princess soon!!!!!” Heechull oppa ran around the backyard.

 

I’m having twins and until now, I couldn’t believe it. I could just imagine the things that’ll be happening in the next few months: my pregnancy, Vanness oppa and JuRin unnie’s wedding, and maybe, more proposals and weddings to come? I don’t know~ I’ll just enjoy this life given to me. Who would’ve thought that living the celebrity life would be hard: dealing with all those rumors and crazy papparazzis? This life of mine is one hell of a roller coaster ride. And I love it. As long as my family and friends are with me, then I’m happy and contented.

 

~●♥●~

 

The End. :)