What Happened?

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Y Si Fuera Ella - SHINee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1tfaupSigA&p=D63124F53EB4E88F&index=6&feature=BF

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narrator’s POV*

 

As soon as they reached home, Min Young was really tired. The media stressed her out but hearing Vanness’ fans supporting and protecting her when they went out of the building, really warmed her heart, she felt accepted. She changed into comfortable clothes and went downstairs. The house is quite quiet. She went at the back of the house, to the pool. There, she saw her brother’s figure sitting at the end of the pool dipping his feet. Min Young approached him.

 

*Min Young’s POV*

 

I sat beside oppa and dipped my toes into the water which is surprisingly warm. I guess he turned the pool’s heater.

 

“Hey oppa” I greeted him.

“Hey baby girl,” he said as he wrapped an arm around my waist which made me sit close to him.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him.

“I was just thinking. You?” he asked.

“I wanted some fresh air. So, what are you thinking?” I asked once again.

“A lot of things. Most importantly if it was safe that I introduced you to the public,” he said.

 

I just gave him a nod. I understand him. A protective freak he is, not that I mind at all. I find it really sweet, him considering my safety. Then a big question popped into my head.

 

“Oppa, what happened?” I asked him nervously.

“What happened with what?” he asked confused.

“What happened? Why did we have to separate?” I asked.

 

Oppa released his grip from my waist and took hold of my hand but he was looking down to his feet that were dipped into the pool. I thought he wouldn’t give me a direct answer since it’s a very sensitive topic. The he sighed deeply.

 

“It was the day we were bringing you home from the hospital. You were 4 days old. It was night time and appa was driving at an average speed. When the stoplight turned green, the car began moving. All of a sudden, a huge truck came from the left side. The driver was supposed to stop since his stoplight was red but he fell asleep and stepped on the pedal hard. Miraculously, you and I are the only ones who lived. Appa, umma and the driver were dead. Before the car blew up, umma led me out of the car with you in my arms. Supposedly, I was going to go back save umma and appa. Since the car was upside down, they were stuck underneath the car. Umma was still conscious but appa’s eyes were closed and his head was bleeding badly. Then the car then blew up,” oppa said while tears were beginning to form in his eyes.

 

I hugged his arm and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Oppa?”

“Ne, baby girl?” he asked.

“Kumawoyo,” I thanked him.

“Thanks for what?” he asked confused.

“Thanks for finding me,” I said.

 

“Oppa?” I called him once again.

“hmm?” he said.

“One day, show me where umma and appa are resting, araso?” I told him.

“Ne,” he agreed.

“And oppa?” I called again.

He looked at me.

I love you,” I told him.

I love you, too,” he said and smiled at me.

 

I gazed at the dark sky filled with stars but two stars stood out among the rest. I guess that was umma and appa.

 

~●♥●~