Revealed

Living The Celebrity Life

 

Dear Mom - Girls’s Generation (SNSD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPPY9qc83Tw

 

~●♥●~

 

*Narraotr’s POV*

 

After sometime of comforting Vanness and the rest, everyone decided to talk to MinYoung’s doctor while JuRin suggested staying behind and looking after MinYoung.

 

“Mmmm..”MinYoung moved her head from side to side.

“MinYoung-ah?” JuRin called out softly.

“Unnie?” MinYoung whispered.

“Yes, it’s JuRin unnie,” JuRin tried to smile once MinYoung opened her eyes.

“Where am I unnie?” MinYoung asked her.

“You’re at the hospital,” JuRin immediately wiped away the tear that fell from her eyes.

“Why are you crying unnie?” MinYoung asked as she, too, tried to wipe away JuRin’s tears.

“Nothing. I’m just happy that you’re awake now,” JuRin smiled and forced herself not to cry.

“Unnie, it’s not like I’m going to die,” MinYoung chuckled but what she said caused JuRin to cry even more. MinYoung’s face changed into a worried expression.

“Nothing..nothing’s wrong, right..right unnie?” MinYoung asked worriedly.

 

Suddenly, Vanness entered with Donghae beside him. JuRin immediately stood up and bowed to the two boys as she hastily wiped her tears.

“Where are the others?” JuRin asked.

“They’re outside. Only 3 visitors are allowed inside since the doctor advised that it would be better for MinYoung to be in a quiet place.

“What’s happening?” MinYoung asked as her voice was trembling.

“Hey baby girl,” Vanness kissed her forehead as Donghae sat on the chair on the other side of MinYoung’s bed.

“Oppa, I’m asking you,” MinYoung eyed him. Vanness looked at Donghae and JuRin.

“She has the right to know, Vanness-ssi,” JuRin said softly.

“Noona’s right hyung,” Donghae second the motion.

“Can someone please explain everything right now to me?” MinYoung demanded.

 

Vanness tried his best to explain everything to MinYoung: what’s her diagnosis up to the brain surgery. MinYoung stayed silent althroughout Vanness’s discussion while Donghae had some tears fall and JuRin remained silent in a corner.

 

“Say something baby girl,” Vanness said as he held her hand.

“What is the possible rate of chance that I would live?” MinYoung asked as she stared straight ahead.

“It’s 50-50,” Vanness whispered. MinYoung turned her head slowly to Vanness’s direction. Then, a tear fell.

“I’m going to die?” MinYoung asked softly but enough for Vanness to hear.

“No! Don’t say that! You’re not going to die!” Vanness hugged his sister as tight as possible while MinYoung cried in pain.

 

Flashback

 

“WHAT THE HELL’S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!” MinYoung exploded. “The last time I checked I live in this house which is under my brother’s name, not yours!” she continued. Shocked by her explosion, Ashley grabbed a handful of MinYoung’s hair to pull her out of the bed and dropped her hard on the floor. Since MinYoung had no idea of Ashley’s strength, her head bumped hard on the cold tiles causing her to become dizzy. Ashley then again grabbed a handful of MinYoung’s hair and bent down low.

“Remember this: whatever your brother owns is also mine. Since this is HIS house, then it is mine too. So everything I say, you have to follow,” Ashley hissed. She pushed MinYoung’s head on the ground once more, with more strength this time, causing MinYoung to bump her head on the floor again.

 

End of Flashback

 

“I may die anytime because of those head bumps?” MinYoung asked herself.

 

JuRin and Donghae decided to leave the siblings alone. Once they were out of the room, their friends stood up from their seats.

 

“Has she woken up yet?” Ken asked JuRin whose eyes were all puffed up.

“Yeah, she woke up before you guys came,” JuRin whispered.

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked.

“Hyung, she already knows,” Donghae cried.

 

Everyone felt sympathy.

 

~●♥●~

 

Gosh! This is making me cry!! TT_TT